Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys (11677 Views)

10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. / Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? / This Is Why Girls Like Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by db10dtruth(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
We've read or seen that some girls like the BAD GUYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you agree with this

1) H[b]e’s not a punk[/b]. Girls don’t like wimps. One of the most important characteristics of any bad boy is that “don’t take no crap” attitude. Bad boys display a sort of alpha male dominance. They have a presence that screams tough guy. It’s a major turn on and a big reason girls like bad guys.

2) He’s a protector. [/b]This goes along with the whole idea of bad boys not being wimps. If a bad boy will kick someone’s ass for disrespecting him, imagine what he’ll do to preserve the honor of his lady? Well, that’s what she thinks. She believes that if she can catch a bad guy, he’ll be her knight in shining armor without all of the wimpy chick flick flare.

3) [b]Excitement. [/b]Think about it this way. If you were a chick, would you rather hop on a bike and take it for a spin, or spend another boring night at home with a guy who’d make a better platonic friend than a lover? Exactly. Bad boys are exciting because you never really know what they’re going to do. Peering into the unknown can be alluring enough to make a woman chase after a bad guy.

4) [b]He’s different.
Most women have the average guy pegged. He’s going to be nice to her, tell her she’s beautiful, maybe even spend a boat load on flowers and such. He’ll treat her like a princess… and she knows it. Boring. The reason why bad guys hold so much appeal is because every day is new with them. She won’t be able to tell if he’s coming or going. He’ll treat her great one minute and not have time for her the next. He’ll be her very own personal soap opera.

5) She’s rebelling. A woman that’s always led a rather cookie cutter life yearns for something different. Think about it. Every girl next door chick you’ve ever known as been caught up with a bad boy at some time during her otherwise dull, controlled life. A bad boy can be a gateway to a world women have only seen on TV.

6) A challenge. Bad boys usually don’t like being tied down. Good guys, however, are looking for that one girl to be with… or something similar to that holiday card crap. Getting a good guy is easy while getting a bad boy is work. It’s a challenge to her to get the bad guy to chill out. She wants to see if she has the proper womanly stuff to get him.

7) Ego boost. Imagine how great she’d feel if she was the one to catch him? Nabbing a bad boy ain’t easy. They aren’t the settling down type. Every chick at some point wants a bad boy and wants to be the girl that catches him says a lot about the girl.

cool[b] Reverse psychology. [/b]All other reasons aside, the reason why girls like bad boys is because bad boys have figured out the game. Bad boys used to be like you. They used to do the same stuff: buy flowers, ask her out on dates and get rejected. Somewhere down the line the bad boy figured out that the best way to catch women is to treat them the way they treated men… with little to no caring. Make her chase by not chasing. Make her wonder by not inquiring. Don’t waste your time worrying about her; let her worry about you. Reverse psychology.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by onila(f): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
they are fun to be with and really cool
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by ThisisCee(f): 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2012
Yea;
I love bad boys. .*winks*
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Tosinville(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
k
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
onila:

they are fun to be with and really cool
This-is Cee:

Yea;
I love bad boys. .*winks*
And they will keep breaking your hearts. . .Amen! smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Tosinville(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^Guy, why you always dey vex na.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
Vex? What vex?
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Tosinville(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
If its that what she want fine, let it be why concluding for her that they'll end up breaking her heart with an Amen.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by db10dtruth(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
Sexkillz no worry ursef,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dem jst lyk dem even if dem de receive regular beatin. Seems gone are those days wen women  lyke guys wey de pamper dem, send dem text like "Thinking of you" in between work & stuff
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
db10dtruth:

Sexkillz no worry ursef,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[b]dem jst lyk dem even if dem de receive regular beatin. [/b]Seems gone are those days wen women  lyke guys wey de pamper dem, send dem text like "Thinking of you" in between work & stuff
Check any girl wey like boy wey dey beat am. . . Something must be psychologically wrong with that girl. . . Just check am!
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Wislet(f): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
Not all women care for such 'bad guys'.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2012
Tosinville:

If its that what she want fine, let it be why concluding for her that they'll end up breaking her heart with an Amen.

Abegi! It will still end in disaster. And later in life, the bad boy will change and become a good boy! So who is fooling who?
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Tosinville(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
I beg to differ, whatz up with those ones that never change & end up having different baby mamas who tryna tie 'em down with pregnancy?
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Wislet(f): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
I'd rather make a home with a man who knows the importance and seriousness associated with family. Who will be a good role model to my kids. Have a positive attitude toward r/ship and marriage, who was brought up to see his wife and himself as one, and is mature in his thinking. Above all, one who knows how to take charge of his home without resorting to the 'reverse psychology, two-timing, ego boosting, low self esteem' schemes.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
Brb to read more , Interesting

Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
Tosinville:

I beg to differ, whatz up with[b] those ones that never change & end up having different baby mamas who tryna tie 'em down with pregnancy?[/b]
This is what i mean by disaster! So pls tell me what is fun about being a bad boy, or dating a bad boy. . .
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Tosinville(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2012
Lord ve mercy, where did i say its fun being a bad boy? don't misquote, bro & if its fun then i won't let that out to u. feel me?

As matter of fact if a girl don't date bad boys she won't be able to appreciate the good ones in her life thats why i said u should let the girl be for her to see life all by herself.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
As matter of fact if a girl don't date bad boys she won't be able to appreciate the good ones in her life thats why i said u should let the girl be for her to see life all by herself.
You make bullshit sound like a fact! So what is the benefit of being a bad boy, if their only sole purpose is to make already foolish girls realize the extent of their foolishness by using and dumping 'em?
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Tosinville(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^You need to ask those bad boys comin forth.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^^
Or the foolish girls that fall for their antics and later regret it!

Nothing good ever comes from bad! Bad may look good, but that's where it ends. . . "looks"!
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Tosinville(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^Maybe & wikipedia can help with more.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by MrCork17: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mr Cork <<<<<<< Beat up 8 guys at the same a time! angry
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
FACTS:

If you are polygamous in nature, I.e, like dating different girls, then the best bet is to be a bad boy.

Girls flock and run after bad boys. Aside the cheating triats, don't pay he too much attention calling her everyday, don't go apologi7ing after you guys have a quarrel, don't always be the first to call or text her each day, don't rush calling her back when she sends a call me back text.

In short girls admire and love guys that "stand their ground".

Noticed all these when I stopped being a good boy.

And you know one more thing? You spend far less when you are a "bad boy"

*winks and thumbs up" to the bad boys in the world.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
@Topic FACT.

Who wanna have a chicken-cat as partner.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by bekay911(f): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2012
Most of dese av to do wit d personality and taste of d gal. If she craves for adventures den she goes for d bad but if she just want a cool headed guy she goz for d good. I c notn attractive and fun in d so called bad boys

@ sexkillz u look lyk a BAD BOI? grin
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by MadDog1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
no doubt! you have to be bad to get 99% of the girls you want and it doesnt mean you love them.

unlike bad girls they get less boyfriend.
Its natural cos girls tend to gossip more and boast more to themselves about their boyfriend. To me there is nothing wrong with it just like ppl will keep breaking ppls heart and it all makes the world fun.

but when the time for marriage comes then one can start considering the good man/woman so it can last longer.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<<<< Beat up 8 guys at the same a time! angry
Who was the lucky babe you did that for?
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by slimyem: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
tsk tsk~~
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
tic toc tic toc tic toc toc tic tic tic
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by LaParisienne(f): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
Bad guys are generally more fun to be with. They also come with a baggage. I'll take a nice guy any day, any time over a bad guy grin
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
A bad guy will make you very experienced in no time. . .compared to good guys who take it easy on you - am talking to the babes.
Re: 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
Am a badt guy, ladies cum get me u go fear na, hehehehhe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Chima Slapped Me! / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.