Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Club Football Transfers This Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Club Football Transfers This Season (3098 Views)

Top 10 Greatest Rivalries In Club Football / Millionaires Club Football Pool / Uefa Club Football Awards Nominees Named (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2005
Update them here...

Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by c0dec(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2005
i was going to start this thread but you beat me to it.

yeah. Vieria is virtually a JUVE player. at the moment it's unofficial. FORZA JUVE. though he's a quality player, i don't really fancy the move.

Ayo Makinwa has moved to Palermo. good for him. if he had gone to inter, he would have been a squad player. BTW, palermo is a good team. they'll be playing in the UEFA cup this season.

Chris Obodo is now a Udinese player. He'll be playing in the Champions League.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2005
c0dec, you haven't joined Juventuz. Why?
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by jogego(m): 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2005
The best years of Viera have been put in at highbury. Last season he was a shadow of his former self. Better Wenger sells him now and make some money and in any case, most of our best matches last season were without Vieria.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Greatpeter(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2005
Ha! Jogego though I'm a gunners' fan but Vieira has been a good player. I tell you Arsenal will miss this hard attacking mildfielder.

It's no more news Ayegbeni is now a Middlesbrough player.
Owoeri - feyernood.
Mbesuma - Portsmouth
Atouba - Hamburg
Mohamed Sissoko - Liverpool.
Taribo West - Plymouth.
J. Parker - Man. U
Van Der sar - Man. U
Alexandra - Arsenal.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by c0dec(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2005
I've already joined with juventuz.com.  Just haven't started posting.  Still addicted to juvefc.com.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2005
Au contrairie Cesc and Flamini had a great seasons last when Gilberto spent half the time injured. Who was the guiding hand then?

Juve just made a great signing. And considering the fact that the Serie A and the Champions League (unlike the Premiership) are not just about pace but about technique, I see us squeezing 4 years out of Patrick.

Zizou was 29 when he went to Madrid, and look at how much they got out of him. Neddy was 29 when he came here. Figo wasa 28 when he went to Madrid. Cafu was 32 when he went to Milan. Maldini is 76 grin

You think Milan's defence would have survived the Premiership last season? Ask why haven't Milan released any of Maldini, Cafu and Stam? And ask again, wouldn't they start as Milan's first choice defence next season?

Yes the Vieira sale was a rip off...

Juve ripped Arsenal off
:stuckup:
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by jogego(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2005
Rip off indeed, what would have happened if he had beome a free agent? Then he goes for free. I know definitely that if Wenger doesnt have a replacement, he wouldnt have agreed, and if a player wants to go, what do you do?
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by c0dec(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2005
admit it Jogego. you miss your captain.

he only left because he knows who is winning the champions league this next season. FORZA JUVE.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by jogego(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2005
PULLLLLLEEEZEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like how many games did he play last season? Did you even see the under 15's that are playing? Those boys dont have any respect for old age.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by hotangel2(f): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2005
Okay I see!! This is a male only thing. I am sorry for intruding.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by jogego(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2005
If you can discuss football then you aint intruding.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by c0dec(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2005
tell me jogego. how do you[b] really[/b] feel about the vieira depature?

personally, i really don't know what to say about the guy. i didnt watch more that 5 arsenal games last season. if you say he played bull, it's probably because he got bored. like he said, he is looking for a new challenge and he believes JUVE will offer him that.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by c0dec(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2005
i wonder what happened to the nairaland Vieira.

he's probably changed his nairaland username or maybe he shopping for a juve jersey.  cheesy
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Greatpeter(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2005
[b]Argue no more read what Wenger said about Viera's departure.[/b]Arsene Wenger, who took him from Milan as his first signing for the Gunners, said: "I share the sadness with our supporters that Patrick has left us.

"But on the other hand I would say to them 'trust us and support us'. The sad thing is he leaves us, but the good thing is that he leaves us on a high.

"Patrick was a great player for us, one of the greatest in the club's history and I feel I had a special relationship with him because I made him come here.

"I think his impact, not only at Arsenal but in English football overall, was just tremendous."

Vieira added: "When you spend nine years at the club, like I did, it is a difficult decision to leave.

"But in the end you have to make a choice for your future. It was a very difficult decision, but I am happy with it.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2005
jogego is just being a bitter fan, so sad.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2005
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2005
One more cheesy

Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2005
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by c0dec(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2005
cheesy He's happy. grin
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Greatpeter(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2005
Arsenal is going to miss Vieira. They are yet to get a replacement for him as the guy they are bidding for from Newcastle has been turned down.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by c0dec(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2005
http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=74025&idSez=20

mourinho na fool. is he saying vieira will under-perform at JUVE? i hope we meet him in the CL.

inter did the same with cannavaro by selling him to juve and guess who the best defender in serie a was last season?

CANNAVARO.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Greatpeter(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2005
Why calling this man fool. He has not said anything bad there. I did not read where he said Vieira will underperform even though he said so he's entitled to his opinion and does not call for insult at all.
mind you Chelsea fans are here, Mourinho's fans are here.
Mind what you say to them, mind your sence of criticism.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2005
c0dec:

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=74025&idSez=20

mourinho na fool. is he saying vieira will under-perform at JUVE? i hope we meet him in the CL.

inter did the same with cannavaro by selling him to juve and guess who the best defender in serie a was last season?

CANNAVARO.

I wouldn't say 'The Special One' is a fool. I'd say he's one loud mouthed son of a bitch who has let his limited success get into his head!
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Greatpeter(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2005
Chxta, achieve yours and keep mute.

They say "If you don't blow your trumpet no one will blow it for you.

He knows his job as a coach and that's all.

*Latest shocking transfer Wright Philips - for Great Chelsea grin

Hurray!
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2005
I can see that Greatpeter is one of Ch£l$ki's emergency fans. Well, I would not begrudge you the fact that you won the Premiership and that other trophy.

I am not a coach, but I am one damn good analyst, and I stand by my words on Jose Mourn-rinho... He should get to the level of Arsene Wegner and Sir Alex before he starts mouthing. He was just lucky to have won the CL 2 seasons ago because the regular big guns were not firing.

If he retains the Premiership and adds the FA Cup to it, I'll hold my peace, but for now, he has (with Roman's billions) won just the Premiership in a major league.

Then he was an unknown quantity. Now, he is in everyone's radar. LET HIM PROVE ME WRONG!

We don't hear Rafa Benitez making as much noise as Mourn-rinho, neither do we hear Fabio Capello, or Ancelotti, or Hitzfeld... the list could go on.

I can name 15 coaches that [b]are [/b]better than Mourn-rinho, and trust me, by the time I give you reasons, you will be unable to fault me.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2005
Meantime, if you are interested in constant updates, http://skysports.planetfootball.com/transfernews.asp?type=showtransfernews
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Greatpeter(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2005
Keep your facts. There may be millions of Ferg, Billions of Eriksson I do not care. I do not fancy them I praise who I fancy.
he's young,talented and achiever. He worked in spain as an assitant coach b4 coaching porto. With few years of his career he's achieved much. Kudos to him.
To correct you, I've been a Chelsea fan for years I'm not an emergency fan.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by DASKACE(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2005
Blues forever! Shaun Wright Phillips is now an official Chelsea player. How do you make of him, Arjen Robben, Damien Duff and Joe Cole in that chelsea squad.

Fanatasing what Chelsea Footbal club would look like after we might have probably secured the services of french footballer of the year 'Micheal Essien' grin
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Greatpeter(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2005
Enakhire for Dynamo Moscow
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by c0dec(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2005
SWP! i hope he realizes this is the world cup year. why move to a club that won't guarantee you a first team shirt especially when u have age on your side?

i dont' think joe cole and arjen robben are gonna sit around and let this young dude take their place. his luck.

i see another inter in the making.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Greatpeter(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2005
John Mikel Obi might at long last join Great Chelsea, following the decision of Fifa to let the decision go down to the player to choose the club of his choice. tongue

Manchester lost out? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs West Ham [4 - 1] On Sat. March 13th / Bernd Schuster sacked, Juande Ramos new coach at Real Madrid / Stoke City Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 24th September 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.