Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? (4039 Views)

Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!! Illiterate Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria - Oby Ezekwesili. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
i need to ask this question seeing how C.I.A installed Charles Taylor to become that ruthless dictator. Same thing for Museveni in Uganda. I'm wondering if Jonathan is also covertly working for the C.I.A to fulfill their mission of breaking up Nigeria in 2015. Please, we need to look deep, it is not a conspiracy theory!
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by coogar: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
diluminati:

i need to ask this question seeing how C.I.A installed Charles Taylor to become that ruthless dictator. Same thing for Museveni in Uganda. I'm wondering if Jonathan is also covertly working for the C.I.A to fulfill their mission of breaking up Nigeria in 2015. Please, we need to look deep, it might not be a conspiracy theory!

wouldn't it be to the benefit of all and sundry if the country is split into 3?
if you had lost a family member to the boko haram bombings, would you want to have anything to do with the ruthless goons?

if c-i-a wants to break nigeria into 6, let them.
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Arosa(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
@ topic undecided
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Rossikk(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
coogar said:

wouldn't it be to the benefit of all and sundry if the country is split into 3?
if you had lost a family member to the boko haram bombings, would you want to have anything to do with the ruthless goons?

if c-i-a wants to break nigeria into 6, let them.

You have no brain. The poster is asking whether those violent acts are remotely orchestrated by the CIA, and other foreign agencies, and then  you use the occurrence of same acts to justify why Nigeria should split. Olodo!!!!
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by coogar: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
Rossikk:

coogar said:

You have no brain. The poster is asking whether those violent acts are remotely orchestrated by the CIA, and other foreign agencies, and then  you use the occurrence of same acts to justify why Nigeria should split. Olodo!!!!

spermflakes must occupy where your brains would be. . . .
that you are human must be a mistake cos it's not possible for any life form to be as brainless as you are.

the poster asked whether those violent acts are orchestrated by the c-i-a and i replied that even if they were, it's to the benefit of all and sundry.
who gives a f@ck whether foreign agents are behind it. people have been whispering the disintegration of nigeria before boko haram.

were the c-i-a behind biafra in 1966 too?
you should donate your brains to the ape kingdom, you homoerotic plonker!
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Sunofgod(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2012
Maybe not the CIA - But Western Intelligee agencies are behind him and are ultimately his master.

Look at the election results - 98% trnout in almost all southern states!! Ncould achieve that.

That was the work of the west and their 'infamous excel counting program'.

GEJ is a puppet of the west and so are many of his ministers eg Ngozi Okonjo-Onyala
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Desola(f): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2012
America said Nigeria would disintegrate come 2015.
Boko Haram commenced bombings and gej looks the other way.
They tried to instigate war between christians and muslims via boko haram but the Nigerian populace did not fall for the baite. They did think that was enough to cause war, giving them reason wade in but alas that didn't work.
In that case, let us try and infuriate them, lets remove fuel subsidy on the very first day of the New Year, surely that would piss them off and they would come out wanting a revolution. The protests will turn bloody and we would have reaasons to introduce the army; the people will become so angry that they would take up arms against the army; there would be blood shed; they would need the help of big brother America and the Nato forces of the EC. In return, there would be free oil, a la Libya. T
There would be factions; the Niger Deltans would see the Americans as allies in their quest for emancipation; in return for arms, they would give the Americans a share of their oil. America wins; the western nations win.

There is a reason why GEJ is surrounded by ibos in his cabinet. Why? Because ibos are only for one course, and that is to break Nigeria up. They are all working in concert.

Gej is Nigeria's greatest enemy. He is working together with the ibos to break Nigeria up. He is fighting for the Republic of Niger Delta and he knows that the only strong partners he can have are the vendetta stricken ibos and the greedy westerners.

Make una shine una eyes.

1 Like

Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2012
In 1953 the CIA, together with its British equivalent the MI6, engineered a coup against Iran’s elected president, Mohammad Mossadegh, in part because he threatened U.S. and British oil interests. The CIA installed Mohammad Reza Pahlavi as the Shah (king) and created his special police force, the SAVAK. SAVAK’s torture methods included electric shock, whipping, beating, inserting broken glass and pouring boiling water into the rectum, tying weights to the testicles, and the extraction of teeth. This is part of the “decades of service” that Obama speaks so highly of.
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by efisher(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
The worst thing that happened to the inhabitants of the geographical location called Nigeria was the amalgamation of north and south. The best thing that can happen to the inhabitants is to dissolve the failed "marriage". Any president who works towards the attainment of that in the shortest possible time is doing the people great service. Nigeria will never work as 1 nation for at least the next 100 years. Divided we stand, united we fall.
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
In 1965, a coup engineered by the CIA in conjunction with the Indonesian military overthrew the nationalist coalition government led by Sukarno (in which the Communist Party of Indonesia played a major role) and brought to power the military regime headed by General Suharto. Hundreds of thousands of people were massacred—communists and people accused of being communists. Rivers in some areas of Indonesia became clogged with the bodies of the victims. This is the same CIA that Obama lauds as “heroes.”
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
CIA operations follow the same recurring script. First, American business interests abroad are threatened by a popular or democratically elected leader. The people support their leader because he intends to conduct land reform, strengthen unions, redistribute wealth, nationalize foreign-owned industry, and regulate business to protect workers, consumers and the environment.

So, on behalf of American business, and often with their help, the CIA mobilizes the opposition. First it identifies right-wing groups within the country (usually the military), and offers them a deal: "We'll put you in power if you maintain a favorable business climate for us." The Agency then hires, trains and works with them to overthrow the existing government (usually a democracy).

It uses every trick in the book: propaganda, stuffed ballot boxes, purchased elections, extortion, blackmail, sexual intrigue, false stories about opponents in the local media, infiltration and disruption of opposing political parties, kidnapping, beating, torture, intimidation, economic sabotage, death squads and even assassination. These efforts culminate in a military coup, which installs a right-wing dictator.

The CIA trains the dictator’s security apparatus to crack down on the traditional enemies of big business, using interrogation, torture and murder. The victims are said to be "communists," but almost always they are just peasants, liberals, moderates, labor union leaders, political opponents and advocates of free speech and democracy.

Widespread human rights abuses follow.
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by kokoA(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2012
Is he that smart to be a CIA agent undecided
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Desola(f): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
kokoA:

Is he that smart to be a CIA agent undecided

Probably the smartest Nigerian president there ever was. An evil calculative mofo.

He let the Nigerian people do the dirty work for him and is now making them pay. He did the mumunez to get your votes; played the victim during the Yaradua saga, made you think he was as meek as a lamb but alas, it was all a ploy to buy into your psyche as the david of Nigeria. He comes out making declarations of not being a goliath, of having Boko Haramites in his government so as to appear weak and make you think that the Northerners were responsible for his woes, but he knows what he is doing. He is diverting your attention from him as the major suspect. He is the Boko Haram!! The US is Boko Haram!
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by coogar: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2012
Desola:

Probably the smartest Nigerian president there ever was. An evil calculative mofo.

He let the Nigerian people do the dirty work for him and is now making them pay. He did the mumunez to get your votes; played the victim during the Yaradua saga, made you think he was as meek as a lamb but alas, it was all a ploy to buy into your psyche as the david of Nigeria. He comes out making declarations of not being a goliath, of having Boko Haramites in his government so as to appear weak and make you think that the Northerners were responsible for his woes, but he knows what he is doing. He is diverting your attention from him as the major suspect. He is the Boko Haram!! The US is Boko Haram!

do you really believe in this conspiracy theory?
jonathan spends £4m on food per year and you want to blame the c-i-a for that?
when would nigerians start taking responsibilities for their own gluttony and moral bankruptcy?
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by kokoA(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2012
Desola:

Strangely, I think there is some sense in what this young lady have said undecided
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Desola(f): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
coogar:

do you really believe in this conspiracy theory?
jonathan spends £4m on food per year and you want to blame the c-i-a for that?
when would nigerians start taking responsibilities for their own gluttony and moral bankruptcy?

A man who spends 3 million on meals, daily and have to guts to publish it in his budget.

You really think he is merely stupid and wasteful? Think again!

This is to get you lot angry and start fighting; it is to gear you all up into confrontations with the government; to bring the country to a state of anarchy! They are blatantly spending ridiculous amount of money in your faces to get you riled.

A man who sends armoured tankers and soldiers to Lagos where a historical peaceful rally was held? Isn't it to piss the Yorubas off and start an ethnic war? Why were the soldiers sent to Lagos mainly from Bayelsa state? The pro jonathans who could shoot anyone who is trying to destabilize the jonathan's government on sight?

Okay, call it what you want.
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by coogar: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
Desola:

A man who spends 3 million on meals, daily and have to guts to publish it in his budget.
You really think he is merely silly and wasteful? Think again!

the others before him spent as much or even more and nigerians did nothing about it.
i am not even fazed about that - it's his insensitivity to boko haram's atrocity that kills me the most.

This is to get you lot angry and start fighting; it is to gear you all up into confrontations with the government; to bring the country to a state of anarchy! They are blatantly spending ridiculous amount of money in your faces to get you riled.

local government chairmen with primary school certificates as the highest qualification making 300k per month or so didn't get nigerians riled.
it is what the presidency is doing that would get us antsy? really? when have the politicians in nigeria ever spent prudently?

A man who sends armoured tankers and soldiers to Lagos where a historical peaceful rally was held? Isn't it to piss the Yorubas off and start an ethnic war? Why were the soldiers sent to Lagos mainly from Bayelsa state? The pro jonathans who could shoot anyone who is trying to destabilize the jonathan's government on sight?

soldiers were sent to the north too.
he actually declared state of emergency in 4 northern states - i agree he should have done more. . . .

i really don't buy into the conspiracy. jonathan is just incompetent.
he's too mentally shallow to deal with the pressure of leading nigeria. he's a wimp and like i keep saying only a military ruler can lead nigeria.
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2012
[size=15pt]Charles Taylor 'worked' for CIA in Liberia[/size]

Charles Taylor was a CIA informant in the 1980s

US authorities say former Liberian leader Charles Taylor worked for its intelligence agencies, including the CIA, the Boston Globe reports.

The revelation comes in response to a Freedom of Information request by the newspaper.

A Globe reporter told the BBC this is the first official confirmation of long-held reports of a relationship between US intelligence and Mr Taylor.

Mr Taylor is awaiting a verdict on his trial for alleged war crimes.

Rumours of CIA ties were fuelled in July 2009 when Mr Taylor himself told his trial, at the UN-backed Special Court for Sierra Leone in the Hague, that US agents had helped him escape from a maximum security prison in Boston in 1985.

The CIA at the time denied such claims as "completely absurd".

But now the Defence Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon's spy arm, has disclosed that its agents - and those of the CIA - did later use Mr Taylor as an informant, the Globe reports.

Globe reporter Bryan Bender told the BBC's Network Africa programme that Pentagon officials refused to give details on exactly what role Mr Taylor played, citing national security.

But they did confirm that Mr Taylor first started working with US intelligence in the 1980s, the period when he rose to become one of the world's most notorious warlords, Mr Bender says.

Mr Taylor was later elected Liberia's president.

He has been accused of arming and controlling the RUF rebels in neighbouring Sierra Leone during a 10-year campaign of terror conducted largely against civilians.

If convicted, Mr Taylor would serve a prison sentence in the UK.

He denies charges of murder, rape and using child soldiers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16627628
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by ezeagu(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
Desola:

There is a reason why GEJ is surrounded by ibos in his cabinet. Why? Because ibos are only for one course, and that is to break Nigeria up. They are all working in concert.

And if they want to break up or leave Nigeria why does that make you upset? Wow, obsessed!
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Desola(f): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
ezeagu:

And if they want to break up or leave Nigeria why does that make you upset? Wow, obsessed!

, and if your people happen to be shish kebabed in the event of the struggle, you should put up or shut up!
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
You need to understand where the CIA is coming from way back in 1993 World Trade Bombing Attempt that Failed! Its time for you to draw the lines

Growing Evidence Points to Role of FBI Operative

By Ralph Schoenman

(published in Prevailing Winds Magazine, Number 3, 1993

Simultaneous with the detonation of an explosive bomb at the World Trade Center in New York on February 26 of this year (1993), FBI investigators were en route to New York.

"Even as office workers were trying to pry their way out of stalled elevators or stagger down smoky stairwells in the wake of a devastating explosion last Friday," wrote Ronald J. Ostrow and Robin Wright (Los Angeles Times, March 3, 1993), under the headline "U.S. Tackling Blast Probe on Unprecedented Scale," "a special team of men and women were leaving FBI headquarters here for the next flight to New York."

Not only the FBI was so prompt. "Thousands of people and dozens of agencies here and abroad sprang into action. ‘I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything bigger, except maybe the Kennedy Assassination,’ said one counter terrorism official."

Officials declared that the vast scale of their "investigation" notwithstanding, "it will take several months (emphasis added) before the forensic aspects are completed," if only because the bombing "could," according to CIA analyst Graham Fuller, "be an operational decision dating back a year that doesn’t have any relationship with immediate events" (Ibid.).

The ink wasn’t dry on the press release before the discovery of the alleged culprit in the bombing was announced by these same agencies within hours of their prior declaration, evincing investigative skills that eclipsed any heretofore in evidence. How was this accomplished?

A REFUND AND A CAR FRAGMENT

"He wanted his money back," begins a story by Ralph Blumenthal under the subheading, "Insistence on a Refund for a Van Led to the Arrest of Blast Suspect" (New York Times, March 5, 1993). Mohammed A. Salameh had returned three times to a Ryder Truck Rental dealer in Jersey City requesting a refund of the $400 cash deposit he had placed on a yellow Ford Econoline van that, he stated, had been stolen the night preceding the explosion.

How then had the authorities linked Salameh’s request to the World Trade Center? It seemed unlikely, "(b)ecause the huge bomb had cored the garage with a crater spanning several parking levels, much of the vital evidence," reported The New York Times in the very story implicating Salameh, "including what remained of the vehicle suspected of delivering the bomb, was … buried under tons of rubble at the bottom."

There appeared to be no possibility of recovering anything of use for a very long time, given the force of the blast. "Top officials, including James M. Fox, assistant director in charge of the FBI’s New York office, and Police Commissioner Raymond W. Kelly, despaired of being able to reach evidence because of the unstable and unsafe conditions underground.

Nonetheless, agents of the Treasury Department’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) suddenly came forward with "yellow pieces of a vehicle that appeared to been blown apart with particular ferocity. One of the fragments carried a part identification number."

This discovery supposedly occurred on the Sunday morning following the Friday blast. By the same afternoon, the FBI had identified the presumptive source of the explosion, describing the vehicle as "a model 350 Ford Econoline van, color yellow," tracing it to Ryder Truck Rental (one of the largest lease chains in the United States) and then to a specific Ryder dealership on the property of Rockview Auto Sales, a used-car lot in a section of Jersey City not far from the apartment of Salameh and from the walk-up mosque of a blind Egyptian cleric named Sheikh Omar Abdul Rahman. To date, the fragment bearing the serial number has not been produced.

Salameh’s biography was distributed instantly to the media, replete with claimed political sympathies and associations going back years. "Suspect Tied to Islamic Fundamentalist Sect" was the subheading of The New York Times story (Ibid.) whose account of the "evidence" and Salameh’s arraigment without bail before Judge Richard Owen of Federal District Court in Manhattan was breathless, "concluding a tumultuous day in a case that has drawn national attention and … statements by President Clinton, the Governors of New York and New Jersey and other officials."

White House spokesperson George Stephanopoulos confirmed the arrest. Acting Attorney General Stuart M. Gerson followed Stephanopoulos, declaiming, "It’s a remarkable day in the history of the FBI."

DISARRAY AND CONTRADICTORY SIGNALS

Federal and city field operatives seemed less than pleased by the Washington announcements. "the unusual statements virtually preempted announcements by the federal and local investigators in New York working on the case and touched off a flap of angry recriminations. The arrest’s timing brought on another bitter dispute. City law-enforcement officials, bristling for days over what they called news leaks by federal officials, said a New York Newsday report, tracing the van to a rental agency in Jersey City, had forced a premature arrest." Nonetheless, "there was no indication that the newspaper was asked to withhold the article."

The disarray amongst high ranking officials and the contradictory signals regarding the release of politically charged declarations was a tell-tale sign that there were central features of the events about which government officials were seriously concerned and that the authorities wished to conceal.

The New York Times noted that at the Stephanopoulos press conference, Acting Attorney General Gerson became disturbed when asked about the motivations for the bombing. "I don’t know the answer to that," he replied, adding, "and I wouldn’t tell you if I did" (Ibid.), a cryptic reply echoed by FBI Director William Sessions.

The New York Times article was less reticent. Salameh was linked to Sheikh Rahman, to "several radical groups that make up the Egyptian branch of Islamic Jihad," through the Sheikh to "the 1982 assassination of Egyptian President Anwar El-Sadat." To a Brooklyn mosque, Farouq Majid, "noted by investigators in the 1990 assassination of Rabbi Mier Kahane," and to El Sayyid A. Nosair, who had been charged with and acquitted of the 1990 Kahane slaying.

Salameh, days after the bombing, was thus connected in the press to "a wide array of contacts and associations with terrorist organizations." By March 9, The New York Times published a photo of Salameh alongside Nosair at the time of his acquittal of the earlier assassination of Kahane, founder of the Jewish Defense League and a virulently anti-Arab legislator in Israel.

The authorities "pursued a dizzying array of clues and lessons on fronts raging from Jersey City, N.J., to Brooklyn and to the Mideast." A new "major suspect" was announced, Ibrahim El-Gabrowny, who was said to have ties to Salameh Nosair and was described as "a leading official of a Brooklyn mosque frequented by Sheik Omar Abdul Rahman."

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

A New Jersey storage locker was uncovered, containing "chemicals used for explosives," which the authorities "seized and detonated," a strange way to handle incriminating evidence. Two other apartments were discovered in which "‘other chemicals and electronic equipment were found … linked to Mr. Salameh and others through aliases as well as witness accounts, officials said." (Ibid.)

The authorities were seeking to depict a group of conspirators who had attempted to blow up a skyscraper in Manhattan and then left their various apartments without removing the chemicals, wire or bomb paraphernalia employed in the enterprise. Indeed, it was difficult to understand why they would leave this evidence in so many disparate places.

The explanation was instructive in its scarcely concealed racism. "‘One search is leading to another," said one ranking investigator. ‘But these are nomadic people. While it may lie in the culture, they bounce from place to place. All different people sleep there and stop there, stay a short time, then leave.’" (Ibid)

Several reporters, however, raised the obvious problem with the official scenario. "After five days of frantic activity since Mr. Salameh’s arrest, investigators admit puzzlement over two key questions: the method and the motive. Why, they have asked, "would anyone planning a car-bomb attack lease a vehicle in their own name — as the federal complaint contends Mr. Salameh to have done — even if he planned to claim later that the vehicle had been stolen from him and he had returned on three separate occasions to the rental office to demand a $400 refund?"

"And even if the van had been totally obliterated, officials reason, would not Mr. Salameh’s theft report have attracted attention, at some point leading investigators to him and his same group of associates they are now studying?"

The New York Times acknowledges that "such enigmas caused local investigators to "dismiss Mr. Salameh as perhaps a patsy for others, someone who may have been duped into carrying out the attack and taking the blame."

It soon emerged that the very people who worked at the Ryder rental office which rented the van to Salameh were FBI operatives. "The trap was set for Salameh by FBI agents disguised as employees of the rental outlet. They dickered with Salameh over the deposit, giving him $200 in a partial refund. He was then arrested at a bus stop near the agency"(Los Angeles Times, March 5, 1993).

How then did they conclude that Salameh was directly engaged in the planning, fabrication of the explosives and implementation of the plan? James Fox, Assistant FBI Director in charge of the New York office, informed journalists that the critical piece of evidence was "a telephone number listed on the rental agreement. … Investigators traced the number to an apartment in Jersey City where they found a letter addressed to Salameh as well as the tools and electronic equipment that indicated the presence in this apartment of a bomb maker."

This then was the pivotal evidence leading to the implication of Salameh. In whose name was the telephone number on the rental agreement listed, and who had rented the apartment in Jersey City?
continue at http://takingaimradio.com/articles/wtc93.html
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by ezeagu(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
Desola:

, and if your people happen to be shish kebabed in the event of the struggle, you should put up or shut up!

They've never found Boko Haram in your region, in short, they've never even killed one Yoruba. Ostrich, keep digging your head in the sand with amosu tales.
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2012
[size=18pt]CIA Agents & Nigeria 2011: Kalu Secretly Left US, As “Mysterious Death In His US-Mansion & The Secret Burial Of Chinwe Masi, Remains Questionable[/size]

New York [RR] MARYLAND—Nigeria community in the US is shocked to learn that Orji Uzor Kalu’s mistress late Chinwe Masi [Ogbonna] death in his US-Mansion is being handled in secrecy. Reports say, late Chinwe Masi [Ogbonna] was quietly buried a day or two days ago unceremoniously. Curiously, Orji Uzor Kalu was reported to have refused to attend Chinwe’s  burial, reports added. Late Chinwe Masi [Ogbonna]‘s family in the US is not talking either. A respected source told RR that at a time, late Chinwe Masi’s family were considering lawsuit, for unlawful death of their daughter, RR also learnt that they have made contacts with some law firms. Police gag seem to be affecting all parties involved. What went wrong, were they paid off, where they threatened? Nobody can really tell.

The speed and rapidity with which, these events unfolded and ending are very disturbing to many Nigerians in Diaspora and in the homeland, and indeed questionable. RR learnt the police Department in Virginia were bombarded with phones calls from Nigerian community here in the US, who repeatedly demanded, that Orji Uzor Kalu be arrested for crimes against humanity, and should be held responsible for Chinwe’s mysterious death in Kalu’s mansion; to a point that CIA and United States government felt the pressure, even thinking that Kalu’s life was been threatened here in the States.

Credible source told RR that the discredited two time former Governor of Abia State, secretly left the United State for Dullies international airport Washington D.C. on August 30th, “escorted by what is believed to be US plain cloth security officers, with about five sports utilities vehicles, three Caucasian men on tinted glasses and in black suits”, reports allegedly, adding, “they were CIA agents”, who exited out of the vehicles. Reports say, two of the men escorted Kalu and one Nicholas Ukachukwu through the check-in counter area in the boarding area. Reports say, Orji kalu and Ukachukwu were both seated in the first class of British Airways flight number BA292—Kalu sat on seat 4A and Ukachukwu on seat 3K. The flight took off for London at 11.45pm on Saturday August 28, 2010 and arrived 10:50am [London Time], report added, RR gathered from reliable source that Kalu is in Abuja.

Curiously, the hurry with which, these events took place & were executed were creating suspicions and allegations of foul-play among observers. According to those knowledgeable with working of US investigations and its lawenforcements, “US do not clear someone easily, especially someone wrapped around with suspicious of death such as the one that took place in Kalu’s Mansion. In addition, Kalu’s late former Deputy Governor of Abia State, Dr. Chima Nwafor also mysteriously died after party with Kalu and his mother Eunice, in that case, too, Kalu and his mother Eunice Kalu were equally accused of unlawful death, till date, Dr. Nwafor mysterious death, has gone, without clear result and nobody taking responsibility, in his alleged wrongful death in, 2006.

CIA connections: Reports say, Kalu drives into CIA Virginia Headquarters freely, with little on no clearance required of him as expected of visitors at CIA headquarters; sources told RR that only CIA agents and its operatives can have such access in that CIA Virginia facility, others pointed that Orji Uzor Kalu is in proximity to CIA Virgina headquarters, ‘he is their boy’ another commentator who spoke on condition of anonymity added.

Editor@GlobeBoss.com hinted two months ago, in its write up that former military ex-dictator Ibrahim Babangida and Kalu are Nigeria CIA sleeper operatives [a title late MKO Abiola enjoyed, too] that assisted the US, with drug trafficking during Reagan administration in the 80s to fund Contra-War, when US Congress refused to approve funds for covert wars between Us & Nicaragua and other Latin American countries; reports say, CIA used its assets and channeled the drug funds to Contra-War in, Nicaragua in the 80s.

Nigeria was reported as the secret conduit for drug-shipments and supplies, Gloria Okon at that time, and late Dele Giwa, etc, were all connected or got wind of the drug-trafficking reports, during this period, late Maria Babangida was a friend to Gloria Okon and information leaked to late Dele Giwa of NewsWatch in connection with the classified drug-trafficking communications that, got him killed with parcel bomb, alleged by Ibrahim Babangida and his DMI and SSS agents, in the, 80s. IBB in 1985 overthrew Buhari/Idiagbon regime because of Buhari/Idiagbon regime fought vehemently against drug-traffickers, threw many jail, and Maria & IBB were involved in drug-trafficking and became threatened by Buhari regime. IBB was reported to have recruited and introduced Orji Uzor Kalu into CIA and drug trafficking. IBB and Kalu were equally rewarded for it by US under Reagan administration and thereafter, till today, CIA see them them as trusted partners, reports alleged. RR gathered that most of IBB/Kalu’s funds are drug related, sources told RR that they might looted national and state treasuries, but the duo made larger part of their funds mainly through drug trafficking via CIA, our source added

link
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
American strategic interest is total control of oil-wells and uninterrupted oil supplies to the United States economy and its falling distressed industries that got hit by global economic recession.

America prefers Nigeria corrupt system the way it is, because it favors the US government and its peoples, America will use CIA to Nigeria oil or if necessary it will steal crude oil by force; Ask Iraqis; look at Saudi Arabia, do they have democracy, but US controls their oil wells, and in alternative provide them with quasi-security, against Islamic Iran’s military aggressions, real or imaginary.

And even if, Nigeria was to collapse on its fault-lines of ethnic-countries by 2015 or earlier as predicted by the CIA intelligence community, US will use its AFRICOM to protect the oil-wells from destruction by rival territorial border wars that might possibly break-out, amongst Nigeria regional powers.

The damage is done—CIA sleeper agents have always destroyed Nigeria State, up to this point, with corruption soaked Nigeria population who have been put to sleep, with ethnic bigotry, greed and indifference, the damage is irreparably inflicted, reports say. You might as well brace for an impact. Have you wondered why US officials visited Ibrahim Babangida at his Minna 50-room Mansion? Is Maria Babangida the only death in Nigeria amongst Nigerian past officials, military or civilian?

“Otherwise, how in the world will 419 Orji Uzor Kalu be smuggled-out or sneaked-out of United State like a thief, in ongoing crime investigations, with autopsy reports completed or not, while his late mistress Chinwe Masi [Ogbonna] hurried got buried shamelessly without necessary rites of passage to our ancestors with such impunity, disparaged in such, manner, even if she was a prostitute”, observers queried.
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
"IBB is a Mossad/CIA asset, as was Abiola and Umar Muttalab (father of the crouch bomber and former Chairman of Nigeria's premier bank, First Bank) amongst others like Orji Uzor Kalu.

"Mossad's chief operative in Nigeria is Alon Nelken, an Israeli and owner of Megaplaza shopping mall in Victoria Islands, Lagos

"In Nigeria, one would find a clear infiltration of foreign bodies posed as foundations and organizatonal institutions all geared toward influencing government policies in the oil and gas sectors."
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Wallie(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2012
@diluminati

Kinda hard believing someone with an Illuminati moniker. grin

Hey, what does that Rockefeller sign that Jay-Z does with his hands stand for again? I can bet that the CIA is already following you right now and they must have bugged your house and car! Do you know that they now have the power to read people mind?

They also use aliens in human form for their evil deeds. You must have seen the movie Men In Black by Will Smith? How do you know that your boss or neighbor is not an alien or body-snatcher using people you once knew as a vessel to keep tabs on you? shocked
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by PointB: 12:39am On Jan 24, 2012
Desola:

You really think he is merely silly and wasteful? Think again!

Double speak or inconsistency at it best! Now listen to yourself:

1. Jonathan is wants to bring the country to a state of anarchy

and

2. Just when the state of anarchy was building up, he sent soldiers to quell it!

3. Now same soldiers who are quelling a possible revolution are also the one fueling a revolution?

Bunch of ethnic and bigoted crap if you want my opinion.
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 24, 2012
Wallie:

@diluminati

Kinda hard believing someone with an Illuminati moniker. grin

Hey, what does that Rockefeller sign that Jay-Z does with his hands stand for again? [b]I can bet that the CIA is already following you right now and they must have bugged your house and car! [/b]Do you know that they now have the power to read people mind?

They also use aliens in human form for their evil deeds. You must have seen the movie Men In Black by Will Smith? How do you know that your boss or neighbor is not an alien or body-snatcher using people you once knew as a vessel to keep tabs on you? shocked

You see i know the inside game coz my dad was there.
and for that bolded part, i've had friend from icke forums who got bugged for real for speaking out. But we are wiser now, thats why i'll advise any renegade to always cloak their i.p address all the time.
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Beaf: 5:29am On Jan 24, 2012
[size=14pt]The Illuminati!
They is coming to get you![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/_Ah1VIJnfxiA/TJ02Fe8KGWI/AAAAAAAAB30/Ke38f9_4g9U/s1600/Night+of+the+living+dead.jpg[/img]

Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 24, 2012
Nigeria Targeted For Destruction: Gordon Duff, US

NewsRescue- Our readers should ask themselves this simple question- What has the president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan done to combat the radical terrorism stemming from the notorious Boko Haram group in North Nigeria? The former president, Musa Yaradua who died on May 5th, 2010 during his tenure, is remembered for his unsympathetic strike against the Boko Haram hideout, in which he significantly decimated the group and killed the group founder. Since assuming power, the current president has not made any significant strike against this terrorist group, nor made any significant arrests. His only noteworthy accomplishment being his contracting Israeli security experts to protect his presidential lodge.

Vanguard- Aside Aso Rock, Saturday Vanguard gathered that wholesale surveillance and reconnaissance, was being carried out on federal government assets like the NNPC TOWERS, CBN, National Assembly, Supreme Court, Finance Ministry, Police Force Headquarters, Federal Secretariat, SFG office, foreign embassies and others with a view to coming out with a new security blueprint that will counter the element of surprise being used by the terrorists.
Is the president impotent or castrated?

This begs the question;-[size=18pt] Is Goodluck Jonathan silently enabling the menace of Boko Haram to achieve certain goals of personal or foreign interest?[/size]

In a story carried by the Nigerian Tribune newspaper on December 30th, 2011; an article written by Gordon Duff a popularly known national security specialist with decades of experience in Nigeria and an editor for the Veterans Today US magazine, the foreign plot to destroy Nigeria was described. Quoting Gordon Duff from the Nigerian Tribune:

[size=15pt]Doff said Boko Haram is real “but in its current formation, it is the construct of outside powers who plan to Balkanize Nigeria,” affirming that “Nigeria is, in itself, a construct that never should have existed.”

“I told my friends that Abuja would soon look like Islamabad, cameras, checkpoints, troops, that was the first part of the destabilisation plan. This is being done as we speak. Real nation building is not in the cards, only rape and destruction, debt and more debt. I saw it done, more carefully, to the United States. It isn’t the same crew, not entirely, but many of the same actors are involved.

“First they began by blocking the new president from assuming real power, buying off key political and military leaders. Then a phony terror campaign was begun, like the one the US saw with 9/11. Then “they” arrived with solutions. At the same time, “they,” who have been working with the terror groups for years, are building an “Al Qaeda” type organisation that will be able to dart across borders and carefully orchestrate a pattern of destabilization using the same contractors that are going to be paid millions to help put in place security apparatus to protect the country. This happened in America, in a way at least. It is a plan long in motion.

“Nigerians are ripe for civil war, angry, divided, fed up with abuse…There were two choices, one was to build a nation and the other was to react and become the victim of a plot long stewing in two capitols far away.” He, however, warned that “Nigeria is Africa. Saving Nigeria was vital to world stability, something only a select few know. Destroying Nigeria was vital to world entropy, something only a select few know also.”
“As we speak, plane-loads of bomb detection equipment are coming in from the same people who built the car bombs in the first place. War is being planned with the help of those who organised and armed the enemy.”
[/size]

Suddenly the pieces start falling into place. Why has Goodluck Jonathan not taken any determinate action against Boko Haram? How is it possible that such a group of menaces is able to arm, mobilize, transit and operate without any significant detection or deterrence from the Nigerian security services in towns very easy to control as we have in Northern Nigeria? With a doubling of security services up North, stop-and-search road blocks, bomb detectors and sniffing dogs and a few other security measures, there would definitely have been remarkable arrests and interrogation guided lead-up roundups.
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 24, 2012
Nigeria the new target of western interest

Our recent article (Boko Haram linked to Qatar, Western Powers) described Boko Haram links to Arab nations and western powers. In the article we detailed the process by which western powers are known to utilize terrorist groups within nations to attain their control goals. Alqaeda against the Russians, Jundullah against the Iranians, Hamas against the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization), and most recently, AQIM (Alqaeda In the Maghreb) against the Libyan government of Gaddafi.

The United States Chief of the counter-terrorism department, John Brennan acknowledged the joint efforts with AQIM, LIFG [Al Qaeda's Libyan Islamic Fighting Group offshoot] and described the US-NATO cooperation with AQIM to over throw their greater enemy, Gaddafi. Alqaeda’s flags were prominently displayed over the conquered Libya, now handed over to a US graduate oil goon, Mustafa Abdel-Jalil, who as president of Libya fulfills the Western hegemonists dreams of control over Africa’s most prosperous, and highest HDI (Human Development Index) nation. The caption video by US congressman and presidential candidate, Dr. Ron Paul, details many of these moves.

Foreign meddling in African policy, polity, progress and peace is not new or unusual, indeed 2012 was ushered in with grave frustration, hardship and unrest across the African continent, as the IMF (International Monetary Fund) questionably unhappy to see the peace in Africa as compares to Western and Middle Eastern nations being engulfed by regime changing protests, from the Arab spring riots, through the Robin-hood riots of the UK, to Occupy protests in the US; the IMF forced African Nations to remove their oil subsidies. This IMF induced chaos is like the IMF induced riots in 1997 in Indonesia during the Asian financial crisis. This leading to great chaos and in Nigeria specifically, greater risk of instability and destruction if the Nigerian citizenry are not awake to the plot and prepared to unite and protect their interest against foreign meddling
Re: Is The President Working For The C.i.a To Destroy Nigeria? by naijaking1: 6:12am On Jan 24, 2012
@Poster
No, Buhari, and Bakare are the CIA agents angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today: / Will This Set Of People Make Paradise? / Finally Aljazeera Reports About Biafra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.