Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Learn To Produce Good Quality Bar Soap,liquid Detergent,powdered Detergent Etc - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Learn To Produce Good Quality Bar Soap,liquid Detergent,powdered Detergent Etc (4511 Views)

HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed / Contact Me For The Supply Of Liquid Detergent And Air Fresh / How To Produce Dettol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Produce Good Quality Bar Soap,liquid Detergent,powdered Detergent Etc by abbas2(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
This is a golden opportunity for making money right in your room without renting a shop.I will teach you a no of modern formulation to produce household daily needs like bar soap, liquid detergent, powdered detergent,scouring powder,bleaching liquids,school chalk and paints.This is for real.You can contact me for terms as we give rooms for negotiating price. WE ARE LOCATED IN OSOGBO OSUN STATE.You can contact me on 08035397819 or 08071540827,abbas.onaolapo@facebook.com.See you.
Re: Learn To Produce Good Quality Bar Soap,liquid Detergent,powdered Detergent Etc by Dubstic: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2012
i am the coordinator for all public and private schools in my local government area.i would like to know ur location.we need ur service.reach me on slimdubstic@yahoo.com
Re: Learn To Produce Good Quality Bar Soap,liquid Detergent,powdered Detergent Etc by abbas2(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2012
thanks. I live in osogbo osun state but we move anywhere to do business.You can contact me on 08035397819 or 08071540827

(1) (Reply)

!!!!WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY!!! BE A PART OF MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP NETWORK / Cost Of Constructing A Concrete Fish Pond / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.