Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Importing Women Lingerie From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Women Lingerie From China (4754 Views)

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / Importing Building Materials From China / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Women Lingerie From China by moretingy(f): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
hello,

i want to import women lingeire from china,please i would appreciate advice on the importation rules and we all know despite the rules clothes and other tin still get in,advice please
Re: Importing Women Lingerie From China by Antiscam1: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2012
No rule!, Nothing is contrabound in Nigeria!
Just import your clothings,if dey are seized,sued the FG and its agencies for #1billion naira.
You wil win by using d prosecuting lawyer,presiding judge and everyone in d court room as a proof
dat nothing is contrabound because dey will all be WEARING the so called contrabounds!
grin
Re: Importing Women Lingerie From China by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2012
Go to Alibaba.
Re: Importing Women Lingerie From China by delgroveng(m): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2012
Hello

Importing this items are quite straight forward,there are regions in China that manufacture just lingerie.
Be ready to buy in large quantities for every design or color. At least 500pieces and above,but know the prices you'll get can make u handsome returns if you have good distribution network in Nigeria.Any replica from Victoria secret brand is not uncommon,if you are coming to China, fine then email me about details of provinces to visit.If u need someone to handle this same task it can be equally arranged.
We are a Chinese owned company but we have been doing business in Nigeria for long.

If you need our Escrow services,buying services/merchandising services you may reach us at info@delgroveng.com
Re: Importing Women Lingerie From China by greenwisebags(m): 2:21am On Feb 17, 2012
"No rule!, Nothing is contrabound in Nigeria!
Just import your clothings,if dey are seized,sued the FG and its agencies for #1billion naira.
You wil win by using d prosecuting lawyer,presiding judge and everyone in d court room as a proof
dat nothing is contrabound because dey will all be WEARING the so called contrabounds! "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm absoutely supporting Anti-scam's posting ! smiley
Re: Importing Women Lingerie From China by ucalive2012(m): 3:10am On Feb 17, 2012
i need help,conection, too murch money, can anybody help?
Re: Importing Women Lingerie From China by pyneapples: 12:49pm On May 30, 2012
Your best bet is to go through a trusted presence in China.

[b]Craft Trade Consult (CTC) has been in the business of helping people like you establish contact with trusted suppliers in China and import their goods and equipment down to Nigeria without hassles. Visit www.crafttradeconsult.com . We have international offices in China and UK so you can worry less about logistics, because we will arrange everything from start to finish. And if you want to travel there yourself, we can also arrange that for you as quickly as you want.

Be careful about business in China.[b] You can't trust every supplier
and yes, as someone mentioned, you need to understand some Chinese. So why don't you meet us so we can remove the stress and reduce the risk?

Call us on[b] 081 00 4444 05 [/b]and ask to speak with a Trade Manager or email me at ctcnigeria@gmail.com. so I know your exact business needs.
Re: Importing Women Lingerie From China by trisurface: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
Chinese women are smaller than our women.
While worrying about Logistics , dont get stuck with underwear that only 12yr old Nigerian Girls can wear O!
Re: Importing Women Lingerie From China by cooxi123: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Our company supply latest & top sale items: wholesale sexy lingerie. We wholesale cheap clothes online and specialize in wholesaling over 10 years. website: http://www.dear-fashion.com

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry Disburses N36.82bn In 9 Months / Have You Guys Heard Of Pi Coin / Bitcoin And Giftcard Needed At Destro Tech Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.