Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Re: Please Help Me I Want To Go Back To School! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re: Please Help Me I Want To Go Back To School! (610 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Girl Takes $20,000 To School In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: Please Help Me I Want To Go Back To School! by engrj(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2012
Hello Nairalanders!
To start with I want to personally thank all of you for the advice we always give to each other.
I have been on this Forum for like a year now and I always read the latest topic and how people ask for advice and get a useful advice.
Please I have little problem that has to do with me Academic’s {Not financially please}
I finish my secondary school in 2006 and since then I have been trying to get admitted to university no way, I have sat for Jamb 4 times I score above 200 on two, I score below 200 on one and I didn’t check one duel to family problem.
Now I want to take Jamb again and I want to choose Unilag as first choice Lasu as second choice, but the problem I have now is I don’t know any one in Unilag and lasu, by the grace of God am self employ I am a computer Engr. Which I leant as a handwork I have a Cyber Café , Business centre, sale’s of desktop, Laptop & accessory , networking, and engineering, I also have a computer Institutes where I teach computer also with the help of God the position I occupy now people do see me as a graduate which I no am not, I have train people’s even graduate’s from different university in my computer institute, I don’t want to remain like this, now my mum see as some one that prefer business to education, and my mum is a graduate my step dad is a graduate am the only child, so what will make me their son not to be.
The help I need from you all now is, if there is any one in this forum who can help me out on how I can get admission to unilag or lasu cus I no everything has to do with connection now and I don’t know any one in those schools please I beg you all I want to go to school to make my self & my parent happy please help me
God Bless u all.
Re: Re: Please Help Me I Want To Go Back To School! by copyandpaste: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
I will advice you go for a part time. since u said u work. and UNILAG DLI preferably. full time admission is not that easy. u can mail me on sakinboade@unilag.edu.ng 213D6DDB. to enlighting u more. I work and sch in UNILAG.
Re: Re: Please Help Me I Want To Go Back To School! by Odunnu: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2012

(1)

Scholarship In Business Education (graduate - Copenhagen Business School) / Students Read This / Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.