Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? (52107 Views)

Please, What Is The Best Insecticide For Mosquitoes? / Which Insecticide Work Best For Mosquitoes / Why Are Mosquitoes In My Room Dying Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by queensmith: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
i like it- lagosian mosquitos!  whole new breed abi? try sugar water. grin grin
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Starbaby1: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2012
those lagos mosquitoes are on steroids! The last time i was back there they turned my body 2 map of africa, despite all the insect repellent spray and gel i was using. smh!kmt!
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by babaowo: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
simple solution=== just give boko haram your address, they will blow them all. But stay away when the boko's boyz arrive ooo!!!
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
I have been under heavy assault from Lagos mosquitoes the past 5 years and they have now decided to be wicked unlike before when the give me malaria, now when they suck my blood they spit the excess on the bed and floor and are just wasting it anyhow and one mosquito can suck from different areas like hand, near an unripe pimple or behind my ear. it is just wicked. but now my problems are solved when i discovered BOKOFLEET  grin grin use once kill everytime
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by jerryben12: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
Have your surroundings fumigated. Most Mosquitos hide inside the ceiling. Fumigation lasts for months. I use a company located in Surulere to fumigate my house. Best result using this anti-Mosquitos measure.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by tissot84: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
i have all insecticide and non is working. i almost got double barreled shotgun but later i got use to the mosquitoes or maybe my blood was not new to lagos mosquitoes. i think u should go under the bridges in lagos at nite when they are done by then u wont have trouble wit them again
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^^ Do you use a Tissot ?
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by xanadu333: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
try boko haram bomb.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by humblebee: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
im using baygon and its ok, please dont ever try that mortein odourless, sincerely, its fraud and even when i spray it directly to mosquitoes they seem to get excited and dance aound

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Ultrame(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
voltron:

I have been under heavy assault from Lagos mosquitoes the past 5 years and they have now decided to be wicked unlike before when the give me malaria, now when they suck my blood they spit the excess on the bed and floor and are just wasting it anyhow and one mosquito can suck from different areas like hand, near an unripe pimple or behind my ear. it is just wicked. but now my problems are solved when i discovered BOKOFLEET  grin grin use once kill everytime

^^^^^^
ROFLMAO. Walahi u no well! grin grin grin
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Timsilver(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
Welcome to surulere! I left s/lere just yesterday! I know how my cousin battles with those creatures. I personally don't mind dem as long as the don't make dat buzzing sound to my hearing. Baygon works only to reduce d mosquitoes. Atleast after spraying we pick mosquitoes lying in state all over d place. Which area in surulere if i may ask?
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by munaco: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2012
buy original sniper or kill it (capl) from a good supermarket or use agricultural pest control (be careful) cos they are very strong and last for 3 days when spray
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
Use Baygon it is better but if syptoms persist after three days please go see your mama for Village or go Mountain Of Fire or Cele for further Prayer
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by meetgaya: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
pls use DD FORCE and u will have a 1daful sleep. enjoy ur night
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by drstan(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
Lol, hav u try 2 ask lagoshia on NL, he mite b helpful
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by BigBenoski(m): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
Netsare u kidn me 4 real??mosquitoes down in rivers have a way of lifting d nets 2 gain entrance. D weak ones drop 2 d floor,crawl around d nets til de c an opening, and please dnt go thinking going 2 bed on jeans will save u o cos they have hypodermic syringes 4 proposcis. We understood how hopeless it was when as a corper,we discovered these vampires could penetrate d yellow part of doz ajuwaya boots. If u r in rivers,treat d mosquitoes lik d terrorists they are.b4 u go 2 bed tek 2hrs 2 hunt dem down physically, dnt just knock dem down,crush them cos de dnt die easily. B4 i 4get,dnt even tink abt insecticides, makes dem HIGH and ANGRY and trust me people,u dont wana c dem angry!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by double08(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
its a pity some people are degrading this thread,I am also in the same predicament here in warri,they wear gas mask,insecticide is a waste of time,the only thing that works is "sniper" pour it on the flow and windows and make sure you don't pour it on the rug because it reacts with the rug
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Blackteeth(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2012
Poster, I think its because you spray the insecticide widely and randomly as its done the traditional method. There are chances the insecticides will miss the mosquitos in their hideouts.
Personally, I locate the individual mosquitos in the air or at rest with a bright spot torchlight and spray DIRECTLY on them. No furcking jazz mosquito will survive a direct spray. Besides get a window net if you don't have it.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
denony:

Just poo in every corner of the house, no insecticide is powerful than that for Lagosian mosquitoes.
Just give it a trial
Mojibola:

I think yu should call them to a meeting for negotiations,
maybe ds subsidy ish affect them too,

ROFLMAO. . . . .una two dey craze for head. grin grin

@topic

Why not opt for fumigation once in 2 month ?
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by ndigbo: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
@ op, I was begining to think I'm the only one with this mosquito issue! Use SNIPER  orginal one ooo! Dem nor born their papa well.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Faheedat: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
Mortein Liquid Electric Mosquito Insecticide but YOU NEED POWER for you to enjoy 60nights sound sleep
Option B -is Treated Mosquito Nets but not the Expired ones---------------STUDENTS NOTE THIS

A trial will convince you -see the attached modern Electric Liquid Insecticide plus refill
Retail price and Supply in LAGOS AND ENVIRONS  send an e-mail to Seun

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by MyPoint: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2012
Add in your list of solutions the use of Advanced ODOMOS mosquito repellent cream

[list]
[li]It is cheap(N200)[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]No heat[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]No bleaching.[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]no smell[/li]
[/list]

I promise you will sleep like a baby.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Nosyke(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
BigBenoski:

Netsare u kidn me 4 real??mosquitoes down in rivers have a way of lifting d nets 2 gain entrance. D weak ones drop 2 d floor,crawl around d nets til de c an opening, and please dnt go thinking going 2 bed on jeans will save u o cos they have hypodermic syringes 4 proposcis. We understood how hopeless it was when as a corper,we discovered these vampires could penetrate d yellow part of doz ajuwaya boots. If u r in rivers,treat d mosquitoes lik d terrorists they are.b4 u go 2 bed tek 2hrs 2 hunt dem down physically, dnt just knock dem down,crush them cos de dnt die easily. B4 i 4get,dnt even tink abt insecticides, makes dem HIGH and ANGRY and trust me people,u dont wana c dem angry!

*falls from the moon* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Guy you too much

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Kollage(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2012
soo funny enjoyed some comments i would suggest first and foremost move in to a neat house and environment, use strong mosquito nets(dat would last long also dust it occasionally for fresh air) and keep ur house or flat cleanand tidy!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by bolorunfem(f): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2012
My own grouse with them mosquitoes is not while sleeping (I use a treated net) but in the waking hours! Like the period btw when I arrive from work and when I go to bed, then before I leave home at dawn. Mosquitoes seem to be everywhere - in the living room, kitchen, bathroom and everywhere, like hundreds of them and their bites feel like gun shots! So sharp and kind of smarting shocked shocked. All those insecticides are ineffective like almost everyone has testified. I bought SNIPER but because of the strong smell couldn't repeat its use after 1st attempt! (my toddler reacted to it!).

To those of you who have fumigated, how long did mosquitoes stay away from your environment? Was the smell of the chemical used not disturbing?
@Faheedat, the electric mortein, is it realy very effective? Pls confirm.

@Mypoint, the ODOMOS, is it new and where can one buy it.

Cheers, all.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by mordi4evah: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
[font=Kirsten Sans ]omo Ijogz u no lie jor,surulere mosquitoes are a different breed entirely!!!we moved from oniru to surulere and omo b4 two months  we were contemplating movibng back and collecting our money back.i live on d last floor of a 3 storey building wit wifey and she is very fair,in d morning i go just dey pity am cos she go don red allover,but pls wer do you get dis sniper or waeva it is called.am using treated nets but al sure like to increase its potency, on a  lighter note NL get plenti madt pipus sha!!!!Ldkmfh[/font]  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

voltron:

I have been under heavy assault from Lagos mosquitoes the past 5 years and they have now decided to be wicked unlike before when the give me malaria, now when they suck my blood they spit the excess on the bed and floor and are just wasting it anyhow and one mosquito can suck from different areas like hand, near an unripe pimple or behind my ear. it is just wicked. but now my problems are solved when i discovered BOKOFLEET  grin grin use once kill everytime

*rollstojalingolaffinandstillrolling*
Mojibola:

I think yu should call them to a meeting for negotiations, maybe ds subsidy ish affect them too,

certified wayray ni e o!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by ndigbo: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2012
@ op, I was begining to think I'm the only one with  this mosquito issue! Use SNIPER  orginal one ooo! Dem nor born their papa well.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by seunlo1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
Call pest busters fumigation services today on 08023221730,08064130760,08182537397.
we use enviroment friendly chemical i.e snipper,ddvc force,cypermetrin etc.

application areas includes:
schools and hostels.
hotels.
churches.
residential home/estates.
farms and poultry
etc.
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Yeske2(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2012
Una no go kill person here, @OP I would advice treated mosquito net. It works .
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by thirdi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
I will advise you get a good carpenter and have him build mosquito nets into your windows and doors. then ensure your environment is devoured of stagnant water where u can not deal with it pour used engine oil into it or ensure the water flows.

Then get the bat like electric stuff they sell at the hold up for electrocuting the bad mosquitoes that wont leave. just sweep the dark places in your room by 7pm with it.

that works well give it a try. if u still get beaten na witch
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by thegeorgy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
mosquito coil is the answer and all of them will disappear fiam!
Re: What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2012
RADIO JINGLE!!
If mosquitoes dey bite you every night,

Dey fly for your ear like without fear or regards,

Then you need?!

Raid mosquito coil.

2 for twenty naira, burns slow, very effective, kills mosquitoes and other flying insects and lasts for 8 hrs.

DISCLAIMER: IF MOSQUITOES CONTINUE TO BITE YOU AFTER 3 MONTHS, PLEASE PACK OUT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? / Policeman Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Lagos, Sneaks Into Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.