Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:47 AM

Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 (17034 Views)

Poll: Who Qualifies For The Semis?

Barcelona: 67% (38 votes)
Real Madrid: 32% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

CapitalOne Cup: Chelsea Vs Swansea (0 - 2) On 9th January 2012 / Chelsea Vs QPR (0 - 1) On 2nd January 2012 / Copa Del Rey: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (1 - 2) On Wed, 18th January 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by logica(m): 12:37am On Jan 26, 2012
sholatech:

With what i saw clearly, that dyed-hair defender used his hands to bring down a goal-bound messi.
Coentrao? Yeah, many of them should've been sent off.

sholatech:

Ramos tugged at dani alves shirt(his marker) and he fell down before he got the ball into the net. That is not a goal.
It was even worse than that: from the replay I saw him hold Alves' arm and pull just as he was about to jump for the ball. He used the leverage of his jump to pull Alves down. For a brief second, I wondered who was marking him to give him a free header till I saw the replay.
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by Mcleo007(m): 12:38am On Jan 26, 2012
buzor:

i wonder if all these barca fans were watching from d back of their tele. what about the disallowed goal. ref always make barca 12 against 11

Wake up my friend if you are snoring! embarassed
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by logica(m): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2012
Mcleo007:

Wake up my friend if you are snoring! embarassed
He's obviously an imb.eci.le as he had previously demonstrated. You know all those beer parlor football analysts who don't even know the rules of football?
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by ImperialMcHael(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2012
@logica
Your logic is faulted.
Its a fallacy to say that if Yaya Toure had stayed in barca, blah, blah blah, Its just like saying that had Madrid signed Neymar they would have won.
They are mere (and of course bad) speculations

Again, Buzor is right for when barcelona field about 12,13 or even 14 players at a time, (including the referee and/or linemen) they stand a better chance of winning even if Jesus strikes for madrid and Mohammed is the goal keeper!
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by ImperialMcHael(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2012
@logica
Your logic is faulted.
Its a fallacy to say that if Yaya Toure had stayed in barca, blah, blah blah, Its just like saying that had Madrid signed Neymar they would have won.

Again, Buzor is right for when barcelona field about 12,13 or even 14 players at a time, (including the referee and/or linemen) they stand a better chance of winning even if Jesus strikes for madrid and Mohammed is the goal keeper!
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by tchituz(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2012
@madrid fans make una come take flop arsene wenger give us mourinho abeg, spain too hot for A̶̲̥̅♏, as far as messi ðε̲̣̣̣̥Ÿ alive. Barca.go ðε̲̣̣̣̥Ÿ do una strong tin,
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by logica(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2012
Imperial McHæl:

@logica
Your logic is faulted.
In just one post you faulted my "logic" and came up with a completely ridiculous analogy (since Neymar never played for Madrid). I was not speaking of "what ifs", but facts. Fact is, when Yaya was in Barca, Barca never had the central defense problem. Did Yaya voluntarily leave? No he didn't. So I blame Guardiola for the hole in the central defense. Do you know about football? I doubt it.
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by ImperialMcHael(m): 1:08am On Jan 26, 2012
@logica
speaking of facts, Yaya IS NO LONGER A BARCELONA FOOTBALLER so why bring him into the picture. I'm sure you'll also like to bring Ronaldinho into the picture won't you? Stop complaining about Pep's decisions at least he can boast of a favourable result today. Please don't let me call you a cry-babie
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by logica(m): 1:18am On Jan 26, 2012
You can call me what ever you wish, but I have pointed out a problem and I pointed out a cause. That's still better than people like you without a clue who talk of Barca cheating and referee bias. You can go lick your wounds o.
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by INAHJOSEP(m): 1:18am On Jan 26, 2012
Madrid fans should write a book and title it "complaint" 4 dat is dia trade mark, Alwayz complainin hme and away haba!!!!
Counting missed chances while we push ours to d trash can, As far as. "good" futbol is concern,madrid playerz will alwayz b on d pitch to make sure all d grasses remain standing while we (BARCA)march on top them (ma, kaddiri oh sori,malado.ro, Emm ehen! Maladiridi!!!)
*rolling on d floor laughing in madrid*
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by ImperialMcHael(m): 1:58am On Jan 26, 2012
Thats Wonderful logica!, so it all comes to this point - you attacking me. Anyway, its always difficult admiting the truth especially when one is wrong. For the record, I am not a madrid fan and don't be conceited I always do my homework before making my coments. Hold your peace it was a wonderful display from both sides and the better team won even when they don't deserve it, but of course, they were better.
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by IbejiDC(m): 2:41am On Jan 26, 2012
d ref was unfair sad
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by logica(m): 3:04am On Jan 26, 2012
Imperial McHæl:

Thats Wonderful logica!, so it all comes to this point - you attacking me. Anyway, its always difficult admiting the truth especially when one is wrong. For the record, I am not a madrid fan and don't be conceited I always do my homework before making my coments. Hold your peace it was a wonderful display from both sides and the better team won even when they don't deserve it, but of course, they were better.
You make me laugh. Attack? Even if you are not a Madrid fan, you ARE a Barca HATER (as indicated from your previous comment). It really doesn't make a difference as you are hurt either way.
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by 9games(m): 5:27am On Jan 26, 2012
to u all who dont take there time to read or watch ball and come here and start talkin shit this is for u.
now what i don't understand is this, why dont they give barcelona every fuckin cup already, i mean its so obvious that uefa wants this team to win and whoever doesnt see that, he's even blind or , has no idea about football. its settled for barcelona why in 5 months and not now?! #stupid bleeps are ruining football!
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 26, 2012
@Sholatech

Abeg the refereeing was not poor at all! angry na till Sepp Blatter come blow for El Classico na'im una go gree say Ref dey neutral? undecided I know say if na Barca fan elbow Ramos like dat and nothing appen una go talk say Ref dey cheat. After all the fouls wey Ramos don commit, he deserved a BIG red card! angry Real Madrid's defenders are too rough and immature for my liking joor angry and their fans no go ever stop to dey make noise about poor refereeing. Make una chill abeg, if to say we demolish una cool 4-0 now everywhere for dey silent.
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by buzor(m): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2012
@logica reading your posts makes me conclude that you must be an 'imbe' from birth.
do you mean yaya should come back from city and play for barca,
i got no time for clueless fools of your type.
ezi ofia(bush pig)
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by soma042(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2012
after some fanatics will be saying baka sabi play. like im watching wrestling. el clasico my ass
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2012
Madrid lost this tie in the first leg
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by AjanleKoko: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2012
The refereeing was not poor. Not the best, but not poor.
People forget that these games tend to blow up easily. Even the best referees will be nervous, knowing that one perceived wrong call, and your name will be all over the news. Especially with a manager like Mourinho.
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by ddippset(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2012
this 2-2 draw is a combination of two factors. firstly real madrid really came to the party. they fought very hard and were determined. secondly , with barca 2-1 away from home and leading 2-0 at half time, complacency set in, and they felt home and dry. but seriously barca were very close to elimination. i hear MOU is complaining about officiating again. the first major controversy in the game last nyte was when diarra should have seen RED. clearly he should have been off at that point. mourinho would never see those calls that went his way. he never does.
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by Reference(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2012
Interesting posts but I think we ought to give Jose and his team a break. I mean Jose is the only coach in world club football who has taken trophies off this present team, the UCL with Inter and Copa last season. Where are the other coaches. Are they worthy to criticise him. They have had their opportunities as well. Which other club in Spain has taken any trophy in three years. They play Barca as many times as Real.

The truth is that this is a golden era for Barca just as AC Milan had in the 90's, Real in the 60's, Lyon a few years ago and United presently. It will take time and more losses for Madrid to catch up but they will. In any other league Real would probably win trophies comfortably but not this one. I hope Jose can continue because he has to build Real.

Barca is not what it is today because of Messi (doesn't show up for Argentina) or Pep (tactically green - one track formations) but the institution that puts average players together into an indomitable unit.

This is what other clubs have to emulate.
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by AjanleKoko: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2012
Reference:

Interesting posts but I think we ought to give Jose and his team a break. I mean Jose is the only coach in world club football who has taken trophies off this present team, the UCL with Inter and Copa last season. Where are the other coaches. Are they worthy to criticise him. They have had their opportunities as well. Which other club in Spain has taken any trophy in three years. They play Barca as many times as Real.

The truth is that this is a golden era for Barca just as AC Milan had in the 90's, Real in the 60's, Lyon a few years ago and United presently. It will take time and more losses for Madrid to catch up but they will. In any other league Real would probably win trophies comfortably but not this one. I hope Jose can continue because he has to build Real.

Barca is not what it is today because of Messi (doesn't show up for Argentina) or Pep (tactically green - one track formations) but the institution that puts average players together into an indomitable unit.

This is what other clubs have to emulate.

Well said.
Tactically, Jose has always bested Pep, but the Barcelona team always find something extra, especially when they play Madrid.
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by omo9ja1(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2012
interesting game

is RM this time
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by ddippset(m): 9:34am On Jan 26, 2012
hahahahahaha. BBC reports- LIONEL MESSI danced through the real madrid defence to find pedro for the first goal. LOL.
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by db10dtruth(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2012
One thing I've realized is if Jose plays attacking game against Barca they ALWAYS perform but when he tends to defend it ALWAYS comes back to hurt him. Just look at the game?? Barca did play well in the 1st half but then Real went a step higher in the 2nd half and for 'ME' deserve to go through. Kaka Ozil, Calejon(always impresses me) were all impressive tonight and should be playing El Classico
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by ddippset(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Well said.
Tactically, Jose has always bested Pep, but the Barcelona team always find something extra, especially when they play Madrid.
DOESNT SHOW UP?  whatever that means. must have heard it a million times. seems like the 6 billion people on planet earth use the same exact words. LIONEL MESSI always plays excellently for argentina. the fact he has not won the copa or the world cup does not mean he doesnt show up. in barcelona messi dribbles the hell out of opposing defenders. in argentina same thing; he dribbles the hell out of opponents. as for mourinho, he is a coach who never says; 'my opponents were better than me today' or 'congratz , we played badly and didnt deserve to win'. instead if he loses, its the ref, its the fixtures, its this, its that. he needs to be told even the holy spirit wouldnt win everytime. mourinho is the coach who would put his hands on a fellow coach, mourinho is the coach who would clap for pepe, ramos, diarra, etc even if they brought a base ball bat or revolver to the pitch. mourinho, a good coach ok, but then again that is mourinho!
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by BigBoi11(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2012
Mr Logical, Please stop being full of yourself and try to get your facts right before you comment. I am also a die hard Barca fan and i have to say that you are just being full of yourself trying to show that you know football. The football you know is limited to the few matches you watch (including our matches) because if you were to get your facts right then you will state that Pique was supported by Yaya Toure the season we won the champions league against Man U. Also you you will be able to recall that Rafael Marquez was also a defender that was suspended and Puyol was not available due to injury for the final hence Yaya had to pair with Pique for that game. Thats point 1 that is proving you wrong.

Yaya Toure was allowed to leave because of some demands he made and which Pep did not agree too and that made him leave Barce, I dont think Pep will beg any player or would have to succumb the demand of just one player just because he is inform. The reason Yaya left was because he wanted to play every game ahead of Busquet who was a new revelation that season and knowing very well that Busquet is good enough Pep allowed Yaya leave. Pep stated that he trusted Busquet to do the job and until today Busquet has been brilliant both in defense and also in the midfield. Dont also forget that we have Mascharano who covers well and has had to play like Busquet as a makeup defender when Puyol and Pique were not there and yet we won the league and champions league that way last season and narrowly lost the final of the Copa del ray. If you claim that because Yaya is not there then Pique has not performed well when Puyol is not then then you have to go get your facts right because some of us watch football and know football as much as you claim you do. Personally as Barce fan i can say very its true that we miss Yaya (sometimes when there is injury problem and if not we have never missed him) Busquet is a perfect replacement (if not more) for Yaya. The fact that Busquet played all matched for Spain in the world cup is proof and he has also played central defence for spain in their qualifiers and some friendlies so please Busquet is a utility player and with him available i have never missed Yaya Toure. Thats number 2

You can go and start counting how many trophies Barca has won since Yaya left and the you will know that we do not miss him as you claim. Was he there when we won the champions league last season?? was he there when we won the league?? the season he left we won the league was he there?? , The time when Yaya was in Barca is very much different from now because Madrid has become a better team and has gotten better players to catch up with us so please stop bringing Yaya when Barca is being mentioned. We have more than enough midfielders to cover up and that is what makes up a team. You also said Guardiola was responsible for Yaya leaving and yes thats true and it is a very wise decision that Pep made because Busquet has now become a very balanced and dependable replacement and the fact that he is below 22yrs makes it even more interesting because he has about 15 more years in him to play for Barca.

If you want to talk about yesterday's match then you will have to blame the whole Barca team and not one player because they all lost concentration and believe the game was already over. That has been our problem this season and i dont think your Yaya Toure would stop that. Some points you should know about your Yaya toure, He is very good and the best african footballer as they say but he can be very proud, he loses focus easily too, he likes to be the boss in the midfield (and at Barca that can never be possible with the midfield legends we have) and also he likes to dictate the pace of the game. I believe Yaya Toure has benefited from being in Barca and not the other way round because when you watch him play you will see he has the Barca touches in him and not Barce having Yaya Toure's style. Besides i have never heard Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Alves, Pep and any Barca player come out to say "we really miss Yaya Toure". Mr Logical i can go on and on to prove to you that Barca is above any player and we play as a unit and not miss some player who is no more with the team. It would have been better if you had stated Samuel Eto'o. So please stop downgrading others by stating that you know football and they know nothing because if you know football that much then you should know that everyone has his own opinion and you do not expect everyone to follow your opinion which is not even true in the first place. Good thing we support the same team because i for just dey yap you go ni,
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by ddippset(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2012
db10dtruth:

One thing I've realized is if Jose plays attacking game against Barca they ALWAYS perform but when he tends to defend it ALWAYS comes back to hurt him. Just look at the game?? Barca did play well in the 1st half but then Real went a step higher in the 2nd half and for 'ME' deserve to go through. Kaka Ozil, Calejon(always impresses me) were all impressive tonight and should be playing El Classico
remember 5-0? mourinho played attacking football. real deserved to go through?? are u for real with 29% possession and only two shots on goal in the first leg?
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by lynkyinka(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2012
madrid v barca, even when barca is not at its vintage best, MADRID cant still win
I sorry sorry ooo
Re: Copa Del Rey: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 0) On Wed, 25th January 2012 by BigBoi11(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2012
At Reference , Please go and get your facts right jare, No dey yarn dust for here, maybe you no know say Benitez win league there and Uefa cup before he go win Champions league for Liverpool. Go check well before you begin yarn, And as for say no be only madrid dey Spain, maybe you forget say Getafe don beat us this season and besides Madrid na the biggest team for Spain. If you no know, before Mumuho come madrid, Capello don win the league and also the German guy coach (i don forget him name) win the league and that was back to back for madrid. The funniest thing be say them sack these coaches say dem no play good football. I no want talk much but i beg your facts no correct.

You dey even yap Pep, I beg go sit down one place, When Mumuho dey England dey win dey make mouth, come go Italy dey win dey make mouth sheybe he think say no body pass am. Now una see who pass am una dey yarn dust, I beg go relax one place, Pep is the best tactical coach in the world. The only person wen dey very tactically sound again na Wenger but he no get the players to use as him dey selfish, Mumuho own na to pack the best players put for him team and them go win match for am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 24th April 2022 / Manchester City Vs CSKA Moscow: UCL (1 - 2) On 5th November 2014 / Chelsea Vs West Brom (2 - 2) On 13th January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.