Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) (8596 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / The Rare Moment A Soldier Prays Wit His AK-47 B4 Battling Boko Haram Members(pic / JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
The men of the SSS seem to have woken up from their slumber. They've started killing some Boko Haram members. The dead boko haram member in the photo above was trying to gain access to the SSS office in Kano to wreck havoc in a suicide mission but crack shooters from the sniper unit of the secret police killed him in his car. Four others were killed in Maidguri yesterday and two in Kano. More to come. I guess they are now reacting because they were targeted,

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/01/sss-begin-to-kill-boko-haram-members.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
While our useless trigger-happy police would rather Kill innocent civilians.
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
Wait, you saying SSS begins? like they havent been killing before?
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by NegroNtns(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
. . . thats a lot of explosive power in those three cans. . . not knowing how many more may be packed into the boot of this car. Definitely intended to bring a structural building to the ground. Good job!!
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by OAM4J: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by odumchi: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2012
Is it democratically constitutional for there to be a secret police
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Acidosis(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
hehehehe I dey laugh
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
Lmao. You believe this rubbish, you'll also have no choice but to believe that I have a castle in the sky that I can sell to you for a dollar!

Take a look that picture one more time: NOW LOOK AT HIS FEET! Wasn't he supposed to be driving? How come his feet look like he's been walking the whole of West Africa for months?!

Second, look at supposed explosives. . . .  roflmao. . . . Infact, forget the crudely made trash and the rubbish they're trying to sell to us. . . . so, Nigeria that we know is a "Stop-n-Search" Nation, nobody stopped this guy with these barrels until the "Oh-so-efficient-snipers-of-the-SSS" got to him?

My verdict? A homeless man has been relived of his burden, sent to the great beyond, and is now being paraded as evidence of  the Nigerian Govt "Working".

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by OAM4J: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
kingoflag:

Lmao. You believe this rubbish, you'll also have no choice but to believe that I have a castle in the sky that I can sell to you for a dollar!

Take a look that picture one more time: NOW LOOK AT HIS FEET! Wasn't he supposed to be driving? How come his feet look like he's been walking the whole of West Africa for months?!

Second, look at supposed explosives. . . .  roflmao. . . . Infact, forget the crudely made trash and the rubbish they're trying to sell to us. . . . so, Nigeria that we know is a "Stop-n-Search" Nation, nobody stopped this guy with these barrels until the "Oh-so-efficient-snipers-of-the-SSS" got to him?

My verdict? A homeless man has been relived of his burden, sent to the great beyond, and is now being paraded as evidence of  the Nigerian Govt "Working".

What a shame!

thank you!

The sniper was so perfect that his/her bullets didn't detonate the bomb/fuels and after he was shot the car suddenly stopped too without hitting anything that could detonate the bomb.

Let them keep deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by jmaine: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
Landers and doubts is like water and H20 . . . Same entity . .
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by phreakabit(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
kingoflag:

What a shame!

OAM4J:

thank you!

The sniper was so perfect that his/her bullets didn't detonate the bomb/fuels and after he was shot the car suddenly stopped too without hitting anything that could detonate the bomb.

Let them keep deceiving themselves.

Everything to be said has been said by these quotes.
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by BlackPikiN(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
kingoflag:

What a shame!

There's no lie attached to this pics.
He was gunned down in his confused state of mind.
He tried to escape.
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 25, 2012
BlackPikiN:

There's no lie attached to this pics.
He was gunned down in his confused state of mind.
He tried to escape.

My friend keep quiet and go and collect the $25/day equivalent that you're paid to spit propaganda on here.

"He tried to escape"----- WERE YOU THERE?! I've pointed to my own circumstantial evidence why I believe this is all a lie, tell me even one reasonable point why you think I'm wrong?
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by coogar: 2:12am On Jan 25, 2012
RICHIE BOI:

The men of the SSS seem to have woken up from their slumber. They've started killing some Boko Haram members. The dead boko haram member in the photo above was trying to gain access to the SSS office in Kano to wreck havoc in a suicide mission but crack shooters from the sniper unit of the secret police killed him in his car. Four others were killed in Maidguri yesterday and two in Kano. More to come. I guess they are now reacting because they were targeted,

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/01/sss-begin-to-kill-boko-haram-members.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

about fuckin time.
the sss should take the battle to their abode in the north and extinguish the vermins.
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by BlackPikiN(m): 2:33am On Jan 25, 2012
kingoflag:

My friend keep quiet and go and collect the $25/day equivalent that you're paid to spit propaganda on here.

"He tried to escape"----- WERE YOU THERE?! I've pointed to my own circumstantial evidence why I believe this is all a lie, tell me even one reasonable point why you think I'm wrong?

This pics was taken immediately He was shot!
Confirmed source!
If you like dont believe.
I created a topic about this pics a day after the bomb blast in Kano.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=851713.msg10033519#msg10033519
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by KokoBeware: 3:34am On Jan 25, 2012

Second, look at supposed explosives. . . . roflmao. . . . Infact, forget the crudely made trash and the rubbish they're trying to sell to us. . . . so, Nigeria that we know is a "Stop-n-Search" Nation, nobody stopped this guy with these barrels until the "Oh-so-efficient-snipers-of-the-SSS" got to him?

My verdict? A homeless man has been relived of his burden, sent to the great beyond, and is now being paraded as evidence of the Nigerian Govt "Working".

What a shame!

The bolded dosn't really count, have you ever leaved in the North? especially during the harmatan?, try going for 12 hours without serious vaseline on your leg, your leg will be was than that dudes own,
We seem happier when we feel the Government is not working, if the news said the guy succeeded you would have been excited and hurled curses on the security agencies,

2 Likes

Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by playahP(m): 3:36am On Jan 25, 2012
is his tongue sticking out!!!!! LOL
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by OAM4J: 5:24am On Jan 25, 2012
BlackPikiN:

This pics was taken immediately He was shot!
Confirmed source!
If you like dont believe.
I created a topic about this pics a day after the bomb blast in Kano.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=851713.msg10033519#msg10033519

He was killed quite alright, but definitely not while he was on a motion with the car and I doubt he stopped for them to interrogate and shoot him with all those obvious exhibits in the car.

Looks more like someone that was killed while running and later thrown into one of the boko haram's cars found packed someone.
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 25, 2012
KokoBeware:

The bolded dosn't really count,  have you ever leaved in the North? especially during the harmatan?,  try going for 12 hours without serious vaseline on your leg,  your leg will be was than that dudes own,
We seem happier when we feel the Government is not working, if the news said the guy succeeded you would have been excited and hurled curses on the security agencies,

No, Ive never "LEAVED" in the North. However, I do know "walking" feet, from "driving" feet when I see em.

I also know a setup when I see one.

Tell me, what kind of "bomb" is this? How was it set to explode? Oh, a bunch of cans filled with Gasoline. . . So, are we to now assume that this "Boko-Haram" driver with the dirty feet was supposed to alight from the car and light the (incendiary) device because I really don't see much of a bomb anywhere in that picture. Or, are you trying to tell me that the bombs that have been used to blow up everywhere in Nigeria all along are this visible? So, why hasn't anyone been apprehended all along if its so glaring for all to see? I mean, all we're supposed to look out for is a Northerner with dirty feet, driving a car PACKED TO THE BRIM with CANS OF GASOLINE WITH BLUE TUBES RUNNING AROUND THEM, right?!

SMH

Just pray you, or someone you care about will not be the next victim of the Nigerian Security Apparatus next time they feel like pulling wool over the eyes of the world!
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Jakumo(m): 6:38am On Jan 25, 2012
No harm in a little scepticism, KingoFlag, but improvised explosives can and do have the appearance shown in that picture.

Without being specific, so as not to educate those who aren't in the know, Timothy McVeigh brought down the federal building in Oklahoma using a U-Haul truck whose cargo was identical in appearance to what we see in the above photograph. The ingredients required for this variant of explosive are readily available in any city, town or rural area.

The dead driver of the vehicle shown loaded with kegs may have been on the verge of connecting a couple of wires to set off his charge, before he was neutralized with those head-shots. Regarding the physical appearance of the suicide driver, there could be any number of explanations as to why his feet appear dusty rather than clean, so that should not become a basis for doubts about the authenticity of this account.
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Beaf: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2012
OAM4J:

He was killed quite alright, but definitely not while he was on a motion with the car and I doubt he stopped for them to interrogate and shoot him with all those obvious exhibits in the car.

Looks more like someone that was killed while running and later thrown into one of the boko haram's cars found packed someone.

I think we should stop this ITK on NL. Why is there a clear bullet hole in the car door then?
ITK is a dangerous thing.

As for king of lags querying of the dead man's grimy state. If you ever get the chance to visit Nigeria and see the average almajiri, you would understand.
Also, do you think explosives look like stuff bought at Tesco? Who told you the cans are filled with gasoline? Or that the cords you see are tubes, not wires or just plain cords?
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Mobinga: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2012
@KingofFlag In it's entirety you can't prove beyond reasonable doubt the authenticity of this story with just two photographs.
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 25, 2012
Jakumo:

No harm in a little scepticism, KingoFlag, but improvised explosives can and do have the appearance shown in that picture.

Without being specific, so as not to educate those who aren't in the know, Timothy McVeigh brought down the federal building in Oklahoma using a U-Haul truck whose cargo was identical in appearance to what we see in the above photograph.   The ingredients required for this variant of explosive are readily available in any city, town or rural area.   

The dead driver of the vehicle shown loaded with kegs may have been on the verge of connecting a couple of wires to set off his charge, before he was neutralized with those head-shots.    Regarding the physical appearance of the suicide driver, there could be any number of explanations as to why his feet appear dusty rather than clean,  so that should not become a basis for doubts about the authenticity of this account.

Not true my friend.

And since we're both clearly being watchful of what we say up here, you know I'm telling the truth. First things first, cramped space---- AUTOMATIC NO NO!!!!

As for mentioning McVeigh, would you care to explain to the average Nigerian, WHO HAS NEVER SEEN A UHAUL TRUCK, how BIG even their [b]SMALLEST [/b]truck/van is so they can understand why I call this a ruse?!
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 25, 2012
Mobinga:

@KingofFlag In it's entirety you can't prove beyond reasonable doubt the authenticity of this story with just two photographs.

I think you meant to say I couldn't disprove [/b]this story beyond a reasonable doubt with just 2 pictures.

You're very right.

However, were I to go against you in court, both of us armed with our strongest points,[b] JUST BASED ON THIS FAKE PIC THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED US
, Im willing to bet anything that the Jury will side with me; hands down!
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Jakumo(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2012
That car is simply a compact version of McVeigh's U-Haul truck, but that amount of content would certainly reduce a police station to rubble.

The real driver may have escaped after losing his nerve, and was then replaced by a body later planted in his seat by security agents looking for brownie points with their bosses, but that does not imply there is no substance to the claim that the contents of that vehicle were rigged to blow up spectacularly.
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Beaf: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2012
@kingoflag

Abeg, this is how you carried on arguing stubbornly that aviation fuel is not kerosene (even after being shown chemical formula's).
So the vehicle is too cramped to explode? shocked
All I see is a car that came to a sudden hault, maybe slammed into a wall or slammed on its brakes.

Next thing you will argue that the hole in the car door is too round to have been made by a bullet.

Keep to stuff you know. Thank you.
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Mobinga: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2012
kingoflag:

I think you meant to say I couldn't disprove [/b]this story beyond a reasonable doubt with just 2 pictures.

You're very right.

However, were I to go against you in court, [b]both of us armed with our strongest points
, JUST BASED ON THIS FAKE PIC THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED US, Im willing to bet anything that the Jury will side with me; hands down!

No, I reiterate. I said prove. I'm  neither pro or against, so the verb still applies.

Besides, you're contradicting yourself.

If "both of us armed with our strongest points", then there would be no need of "THIS FAKE PIC THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED US".
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 25, 2012
Beaf:

As for king of lags querying of the dead man's grimy state. If you ever get the chance to visit Nigeria and see the average almajiri, you would understand.
Also, do you think explosives look like stuff bought at Tesco? Who told you the cans are filled with gasoline? Or that the cords you see are tubes, not wires or just plain cords?

Lmao!!!

So, what were these "special wires", Master Beaf?

And if the point wasn't to make us believe that the Cans were filled with Gasoline (for a very big Kaboom) why couldn't these special wires have been connected to a smaller device i.e Can?!

Maybe you should be the one stopping the ITK, eh, don't you think?
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Beaf: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2012
kingoflag:

Lmao!!!

So, what were these "special wires", Master Beaf?

And if the point wasn't to make us believe that the Cans were filled with Gasoline (for a very big Kaboom) why couldn't these special wires have been connected to a smaller device i.e Can?!

Maybe you should be the one stopping the ITK, eh, don't you think?

You are not making the slightest bit of sense.
"Special wires?" If you can tell what is in those cans, I certainly can't. I do not make pretence to x-ray vision or other fangled super-human powers like some of you.
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2012
Jakumo:

That car is simply a compact version of McVeigh's U-Haul truck, but that amount of content would certainly reduce a police station to rubble.

The real driver may have escaped after losing his nerve, and was then replaced by a body later planted in his seat by security agents looking for brownie points with their bosses, but that does not imply there is no substance to the claim that the contents of that vehicle were rigged to blow up spectacularly.

Very well, and you might be right.

But, then doesn't that now take us back to the crux of the matter that:  (using your statement above) Theres something fishy about this picture, especially if we're going to concede that theres a high probability that an innocent man has been killed in cold blood and framed up as being a terrorist just so the Security Agencies can claim to be on top of current situation in the country?
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 25, 2012
Mobinga:

No, I reiterate. I said prove. I'm  neither pro or against, so the verb still applies.

Besides, you're contradicting yourself.

If "both of us armed with our strongest points", then there would be no need of "THIS FAKE PIC THAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED US".

Ummmm. . . . . Now, you're confusing me. Calm down and comprehend before jumping into situations just to indirectly antagonize.

How can you tell me to "Prove" when from the get go I stated my position and laid my reasons bare?! Or what else do you want me to present as proof; A recorded statement from the soul of the alleged terrorist?
Re: Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) by Jakumo(m): 7:11am On Jan 25, 2012
My observation that the dead person in the car was planted there is based on the position of his body.  If he had been shot while driving, his legs would have remained on the pedals.   He was clearly thrown in through the car window after the vehicle content was disarmed, but even if that is the case, the danger was REAL at some point before the photo was set up and taken.

Regarding the guilt or innocence of the dead man planted in that car-bomb, the fog of war leaves many such corpses in its wake, and troops under fire often wind up following the old adage of "shoot them all, and let God sort out the saints from the sinners." War is a nasty, bloody business, and scenes like the one above are only to be expected when the smoke clears.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awo Lecture: Why North Is A Problem To National Unity – Eminent Nigerians / Tension In CBN Over Appointments, Promotions / Photos As Ig Odunukwe, Owner Of Sumec Firman Killed For N900m Property Is Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.