Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Cost To Sand-fill 2 Plots Of Land In Eti-osa, Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cost To Sand-fill 2 Plots Of Land In Eti-osa, Lekki (2437 Views)

Cameroon Gives John Dumelo A Royal Title And Plots Of Land / Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Olamide, Patoranking, Kiss Daniel Others Battle For Plot Of Land In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost To Sand-fill 2 Plots Of Land In Eti-osa, Lekki by Destinimi: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
Hi Nairalanders, I currently have 2 plots of Land near Lekki and want to start building on it, It is water logged and will need to be sand filled first. Can any one give me a very close estimate to what it would cost to sandfill? Thanks
Re: Cost To Sand-fill 2 Plots Of Land In Eti-osa, Lekki by Ramsky: 12:08am On Jan 25, 2012
Hi OP,

You posted this in the wrong section. I am into supply of sand and hiring of heavy duty equipment such as bulldozers.

To give you a professional estimate,one would need to inspect the site, determine the top soil features before doing the number of trips of sand required.

Please note that as we are in the dry session, you may think you do not need a certain level of sand but come the raining session, you may regret.

my company< ramsky logistics solutions td can render a professional service to you by (1) visiting the site (2) clearing the site for you if required (3) sand filling the plots of land. We are located in Sango Tedo (about 15mins from Ajah)

You can call me on my mobile if you require more information. 08051555470

regards
Re: Cost To Sand-fill 2 Plots Of Land In Eti-osa, Lekki by yemilala(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2012
hello
we are a reputable construction firm situated in oniru estate lekki
we can help you do all your constructn work and sand fiilling
our company name is interserve project limited
you can cal us on
08027887619,08166613262 for more information and business meeting

(1) (Reply)

Finally 2face Proiposesw To Baby Mama Annie Macauley / See Pictures Of The Richest Families In The World And What They Earn / PHOTO: Indian Doctor Claims Regular Sex Prevents #ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.