Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) (4741 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2012
SpARTACUS:VENGEANCE episode 1 is out. Watched it on saturday. @ mods, this is nigerian movies or nollywood, so dnt delete dis thread with the excuse of piracy!! Varo's wife dies, lucrecia still lives but she's gone crazy. Episode 1 so interesting
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2012
SpARTACUS:VENGEANCE episode 1 is out. Watched it on saturday. @ mods, this isn't nigerian movies or nollywood, so dnt delete dis thread with the excuse of piracy!! Varo's wife dies, lucrecia still lives but she's gone crazy. Episode 1 so interesting
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by Acidosis(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2012
okay
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 7:45am On Jan 25, 2012
If u want to watch it ,i can give u the download link, its about 56mb. in avi video format
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by Acidosis(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2012
alright i will appreciate it, my email israel_adeolu@yahoo.com
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by martyns303(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2012
Lemme get the download link too, martynsnet@yahoodotcom.
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by sholatech(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2012
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by omar22(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2012
If you want to watch it

go to www.Veetle.com and go to Entertainment and seach through the pages, you could also watch the latest movies and sports events.

regarding Spartacus, I saw it! something is missing with the guy playing Spartacus and the storyline is getting "iffy" but I would wait and watch the whole series in one go! I dont want to be in suspense at any point so I would wait. but the storyline is taking a direction I dont like.
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2012
sholatech:

I will be happy to have it. my email is peter.owoeye@gmail.com

martyns303:

Lemme get the download link too, martynsnet@yahoodotcom.

Acidosis:

alright i will appreciate it, my email israel_adeolu@yahoo.com

check ur emails
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by Acidosis(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^^ thanks
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by mrOops: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
Ceejay abeg remember. mr.oopseluwa@yahoo.com
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2012
mr. Oops:

Ceejay abeg remember. mr.oopseluwa@yahoo.com

check ur email
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by mrOops: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
Thanks will check.
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by PoDeep(m): 1:15am On Jan 26, 2012
The new Spartacus is short & has NO abs! Choi!
They got his face (and to an extent, his voice) sha.
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by iice(f): 3:27am On Jan 26, 2012
Na wa for 'discussion' lipsrsealed

Anyway, i like his eyes. Like it has eyeliner grin
For the most part, its pretty much Spartacus. Bloody and gore and nudity.
I hope they frustrate Gaius to no end grin
Lucretia will come to her senses and it'd be crazy what she'll do.
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by bolyjay: 3:49am On Jan 26, 2012
@ceejay80s,pls send it to me:suzan_millbranth@yahoo.com
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2012
^^^ check ur email
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2012
There are 2 groups, spartacus leading the 1st group and crixus leading the second. Sincerely i see a traitor emerging from one of these group
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ezme(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2012
@ceejay80s pls send it to me ; ezowhiri@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ezme check ur email. Episode 2 coming up on saturday
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by eghost247(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2012
the first episode was alright
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2012
Okay i missed the first episode waiting 4 the second
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by martinkem(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
The first episode is titled Fugutivis, and if u missed it you can download it from http://muvee360..com
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by bxg(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2012
A lil bit boring 2 me undecided
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by kombats: 2:20am On Feb 01, 2012
Download it here
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2012
episode 2 and 3 dawm interesting . crixus captured!!!
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by SAFO(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2012
Don't like the new season.

A, The new spartacus sucks. He can't act worth chit and doesn't have half the karisma of Andy Whitfield (R.I.P)

B, Everybody is so submissive. Spartacus acts like Crixus' bi.tch the only one with any balls is Oenomaus the former doctore for house Batiatus.

C, the new Naevia isn't half as pretty as the old one.

Spartacus blood and sand was much better, storyline and everything.
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by bolyjay: 1:54am On Feb 14, 2012
@ceejay80s,pls. Kindly send the download link of episode 2 and 3 to suzan_millbranth@yahoo.com
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2012
pls can someone post the link to download episode 2 & 3.
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) by ceejay80s(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheena Queen Of The Jungle / Movie: Popular Actress Loses Leg In An Accident (graphic Photo) / Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.