Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Anybody Playing Mass Effect 2? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anybody Playing Mass Effect 2? (1503 Views)

FIFA 13 / PES 13/MASS EFFECT3/BLACK OPS II Now Available For Sale / Mass Effect 3 Crack Download Link In Description / Playing 'Winning Eleven' Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Playing Mass Effect 2? by LordReed(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2012
If you are how do you like it?
What platform are you playing it on and what difficulty?
Are you looking forward to ME3 and will you get it when it comes out?

I love Mass Effect 2 I had the 1st and was so glad I could import my ME1 character into ME2 and see the effect of some decisions I made in ME1 impact ME2, I saved Urdnot Wrex (the Krogan) in ME1 and here he is in ME2. I also saved the Rachni Queen and they sent me a message. Its so much fun!

I also am playing it on Hardcore mode on PC I tell you tactical combat never felt better.

I look forward to porting my character to ME3 and I will get it when it comes out; well I hope my PC can do the job!
Re: Anybody Playing Mass Effect 2? by ritchboy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
Finished it two years ago(360). . . Best Action-RPG ever!
Re: Anybody Playing Mass Effect 2? by Grizz: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2012
I tried playing 2, but it was impossible to get into the story when i didnt play one. They say 3 will do a better job with that so maybe i'll try it out.
Re: Anybody Playing Mass Effect 2? by ritchboy(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2012
Grizz:

I tried playing 2, but it was impossible to get into the story when i didnt play one. They say 3 will do a better job with that so maybe i'll try it out.

OR! You could just start from 1 and not deny yourself the experience of 2(and 1!).

OR! Read the bloody synopsis! cheesy
Re: Anybody Playing Mass Effect 2? by LordReed(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2012
Yeah Grizz don't deprive yourself just 'cause its the 2nd part. You really don't need to have played 1 to enjoy 2 and quite frankly 2 is way better. Just get a story synopsis like ritchboy says.
Re: Anybody Playing Mass Effect 2? by Grizz: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
Guess i could read the synopsis. When's the release date for 3 again? I'd like to at least finish 2 before i start on 3.
Re: Anybody Playing Mass Effect 2? by Next2Bezee(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
[QUOTE]Finished it two years ago(360). . . Best Action-RPG ever![/QUOTE]

Before Skyrim, grin
Re: Anybody Playing Mass Effect 2? by ritchboy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Before Skyrim, grin

ME2 > Skyrim! cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Pes 14/15 Patches For Pes 13 Pc (inquiry) / China Just Became The Games Industry Capital Of The World / Top Paying Game Platforms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.