Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. (17725 Views)

I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court / I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / Do You Need Some Money For Business Or School Without Pay Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by Madeeasy1: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hello friend,

You are welcome to my short article on how to get free money for your business or school without paying back. have a nice time reading.

FREE MONEY GIVER'S IN NIGERIA

Get free money from this latest 20 nigerian philanthropist,no need for collacteral or pay back any amount of money you receive is yours to spend. get their full contacts and how to contact them now. and you have nothing to loss.

Hello Dear Friend,

The above headline was not just written to excite you but open a new page of your financial life and you are about to read one the most important articles in recent times. so pay extreme attention to what to read.

I thought it was a joke until it happen to me.

Are you a student, worker or unemployed person and probably you have a business or education agenda but no money to further the plans, your education looks like its going to a terrible end because you don't have money and no help is coming from any where or your business crumbling and no money to raise it up or you are an unemployed possibly with certificates and no job to show for it and you may have decided to go into business but no money, or you just need some free cash to spend. if you belong to any of this group rejoice now, because there is hope at last.

Dear friend,

Did you know that as some people sit at complaining of no money, some have enough and are even looking for people to share in their wealth even in this country?
i really thought it was a joke until i receive alert from my bank that #60,000 has just been paid into my account by anonymous person. at first i thought i was a friend but the truth is non of my friends could just walk up to deposit 60k into my account just like that. and i don't think they even have that my account details.and i don't have any family member abroad who can. they even ignore yours calls or put it in an anwsering machine. so i decided to make some calls and know how was responsible for that deposit, at least for a thank. to my greatest surprise,when i called MIKE one of my friend how we both apply. he told how he also found #95,000 in his account by two different depositors. and we both realise that this goodwilll was done by some of those PHILANTHROPIST we both contacted not up to 2 weeks ago.

I had to use my own share to buy one 40k laptop HP 6125 (pm) though not a brand new but clean and sound and add the remain 20k to my house rent budget.
and the most interesting thing is that we did not even spend up to #1,000 to contact them. and also it was only 5 of them we contacted for help.which produce this amazing result.how about if you contacted the entire 20 of them i can only smell money and you know they are richer than each other.

* HERE IS THE CASH OPPORTUNITY

lets say you contacted 10 out of the 20, ask for #30,000 from each of them and only 4 reply you. that is 30*4 = 120,000 for free. that is how this opportunity can be, how about contacting all 20 of them? you can do the calculation by yourself.
before i start writing this article i playfully told my friend mike that i will like other people to be aware of this information. immediately he stop eating his food and said i try it he will cease to be my friend forever,because that is a very crazy thought i have in mind.
but after then i was so troubled to let it out secretly to those who may be interested.
because come to think of it, the money that is been given out, is not my fathers money or mine.
they just spread their wealth to help, why just seat on it alone. when a lot of people out there are looking for such opportunity.that is why i have to summon courage to start writing this shot article to the public. if the poverty rate is reduced and mike is not happy i don't care. get the full details their contacts now, just text: your email address now to 08163937898. or send intrested to: fastcode1@yahoo.com

GO GRAB YOURS NOW, BECAUSE only 50 copies REMAINING. so act now.
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by indoorlove(m): 3:18am On Jan 26, 2012
Hmmm!
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by timnarogcy1(f): 1:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! For this Naija na yin person go carry money DE dash?

1 Like

Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by minablessing12: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Good day, please I need financial help concerning my education
Account details: GTBANK 0110749869
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by GiftedEmmanuel: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
[b][/b]]Please Friends am really in need of your help, please my mum is really in need of money to settle debt and she's really in great pain on this lockdown yet they came for her with threatening,pls I don't want to lose my mummy she's all I got please help me friends....May God refill and bless you for me please.....FCMB ACC NO.5636280010(ACC name.Ikechukwu Chinazaekpere)We don't have any other hope, please my mum and I are kneeling down begging you all pls(#57,000), They will throw us out and seize our properties please help us
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by Chiamaka87(f): 7:55am On May 31, 2020
Please my beloved friend, please I need ₦450000, to pay for my sick mother. Please I need your help. This is my account numbers 0285301303
Gtbank (Nkiti Evelyn Chiamaka)
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by Inyene29: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by Afroinfo2015: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
In this our country, it is obvious everyone needs money with our aggressive approach to looking for money. Even in negotiating price for an item.

I need money to establish myself in order to support my family. I am a widower of 6 years now. My wife have died six years. I am the only one taking care of our two kids.

Kindly help me establish myself. I will like to get a shop where I will selling bags of rice and vegetable oil.

I will be happy if my application is favorably considered.

My contact and WhatsApp number is 08034659643 incase you need my account details.
Thanks.
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by Helen1980: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hello everyone, I really need financial help from any of you please, . my husband lost his job since Covid 19 lockdown, and since then things have never been the same and to feed our 3 kids is a problem not to talk of paying their school fees, and now our landlord wants to throw us out because of rent, Please we just need 100k to pay off our rent . May our Almighty God bless you as you help .thanks
Should incase you want to help hear is my account number, 2371693311,zenith bank,Helen Simi,
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by Bernard888(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
I am Bernard Banaag from the Philippines, I wrote and applied to this site to ask for your big help to any one who might read this to who has overflowing money or more than enough money to please help me financially. I m in big debts that I have for five years now. I loaned my salary to almost five million Philippine pesos that I need to pay. I ask your help please , to kindly help me , to once again have a lesser heavy life lesser in financial debts, wherein I used all my money to my wife, my ex wife now, who is now living with another person now, that is how my life become tragic, but life has to move on, I gave all my money and love to her, I am not rich, worked for the government, but I only have P5,000 pesos every 15 days as my salary to feed my parents that are old , and I have one 8 year old daughter that is with my ex wife, I give feeding and school expenses. I m 47 years old.Please help me recover ?Sir Ma m My contacts are e mail address banaagbernard@yahoo.com.My cellphone number is 09664332660 for those who might be of interest to help me Sir Ma am.Any small amount is a big help for me to lessen what I am feeling right now in my life. I have a Facebook account Bernard. Banaag. 33
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by Bernard888(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
I forgot to send my bank account: Land Bank of the Philippines Account number 1867955620.I live at 37 San Luis Village, Baguio City Philippines Zip Code 2600.I am Bernard Banaag.
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by Blessing1702: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Call me I need help
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by Tessyogbeide: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Please help o my family is dying of hunger. I don't want to die in silence. Several months of owing salary has turn us this. Please Nigerians that are wealthy help me and my family. My account number is 2390917924 zenith bank. 08146863783 I need money even 10000 naira is not too small o.
Re: Get Free Money For Your Business Or School, No Pay Back. by saadismail338: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please i need your help with money
Here’s my account number 7790158712

(1) (Reply)

Can This Generator Pump Water from a borehole Or Power My Medium Size Freezer? / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman / What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Bride In Your Town?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.