Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? (49831 Views)

Why Genitals Are Darker Than Other Body Parts / Body Fortress Super Advance Whey Protein. N13,000 / Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by anitaaliu: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
teyokensax: pls cant get on serious mass or any weight gain calorie drink there
Serious mass is in a green n black jar yh. Yes she has em'
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by ciwi: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Great thread, I must say. Please guys I want to get one of these supplements but first I want to find out if it is healthy for me. I am not an athlete, I'm a lady who just needs to add weight. My metabolism is high and I burn fat very fast. So please are these supplements ok for a lady who doesn't work out?
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by teyokensax: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
yea..its ok for ladies....just dont take too much.....
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by ciwi: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ Teyokensax pls have u used this supplement? If yes, please which of dem did u use and what was d outcome? One more thing, pls are u a lady. Wud really appreciate your feedback. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
teyokensax: yea..its ok for ladies....just dont take too much.....
have u taken any?
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by teyokensax: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
not really....but av done alot of research on it ...its ok for ladies...and my friend of mine used it and it worked for her....i dont really av a problem of gainin weight.......thats y i didnt use it...
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by prophylaxis: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Des pills dnt dey hv side effecTs
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Go online. Do your research.
prophylaxis: Des pills dnt dey hv side effecTs
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by anitaaliu: 2:00am On Oct 25, 2013
prophylaxis: Des pills dnt dey hv side effecTs
grin pills keh? Protein supplements are just as the name implies - protein.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
I can't say this enough. Help me tell them. Protein supplements are not magic pills. You're not meant to take them and just sit on your ass and watch your muscles/body grow. You gotta put in a lotta hard work too. They're as the name implies; "supplements". They help to supplement the macro-nutrients you get from your healthy food and the efforts from your workout into achieving that desired body.

anitaaliu:
grin pills keh? Protein supplements are just as the name implies - protein.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Greenslim: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Glovicdaprince(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Hi guys…illd say im fortunate to find this thread, its been very beneficial,. im 18+ and startd keeping fit some months ago, started by lifting weights and pushups but it was majorly doing pushups, did a couple hundreds per day…. and ave still been doing em, meanwhile theres been a total change in ma build i.e shoulders and chest which has been encouraging.
The issue now and what illd say im obsessed with is gettn ribbed abs, so towards that end being doing situps and crunches. Ive been going online and checkn extensively on the best and fastest ways to get them and discovered it has to do more and majorly with burning the fat around ma tummy and lesser with situps and crunches. Thats ma dilenma, ow best do I go about this?? ive got a fair amount of fat in that area and kinda a heavy consumer of food but willing to make neccessary adjustments.
I know it involves eating less carbs and more protein… pls I need advice from y'all on the best way to go bout gettn this abs… from ur experiences and all.. Thanks a lot!!
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Jamesdman(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
ABS are made in the kitchen. So, reduce your meal portions to smaller meals every 3hours, that's eating 6 times per day, instead of 3 large meals per day. Also, you gotta avoid processed food, junks and refined sugar.
NB: there's no fast or easy way to build abdominal muscles, it'll take time, consistency and dedication, but it'll be worth it.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Glovicdaprince(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Aii.. thanks a lot bro. what should the smaller meals be?? what food products do I start taking??
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Jamesdman(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2014
Normal local meals are okay, just make sure they contain complex carbohydrates and large quantity of protein. meals such as rice, beans, eggs, wheat, cornmeal, semovita etc. Try to avoid bread and anything made of flour, junk food, sweets, soft drinks, alcohol etc.
Most importantly drink water, don't wait until you're tasty or when you want to eat, drink a glass of water every 2hours. A good way to stay hydrated is to look at the color of your urine, ideally it should be straw(colorless) or pale yellow, a deeper color means you're dehydrated and you should take water.
About your workout.. you should variate your workouts, don't restrict yourself to just crunches and sit-ups, do some hanging-leg raises, decline crunches, double twisting etc. As these exercises become easier you could then do weighted crunches and sit-ups.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Ifex4real: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Forever Lite Ultra With Aminotein Shake The forever lite ultra shake with aminotein is a high protein meal replacement shake. It is made from soy protein and has some advantages over using a combination of both whey protein and soy. Not only is it soy protein but soy isolate which contains all the essential amino acids your body needs.

It is low in fat and saturated fat and 1 shake provides 50% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals.

It is the only protein with a proven health claim as per a study done by the FDA - “25g of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.” One Forever Lite ultra Shake provides 17g of soy isolate protein.

People drink protein shakes for many reasons, ie sports people, body builders,vegetarians and people who are on the go but want to ensure they are getting proper nutrition and the reason they drink them is to get more protein.

The most important thing to remember about any protein is how much is actually available to the body – can it be absorbed? Protein, especially high quantities of protein can be difficult to break down but Forever have included aminotein with their protein shakes to ensure the body can fully utilize the protein taken in.

** Aminotein **

Aminotein is a patented enzyme system – it is a unique blend of enzymes designed
specifically to work on the protein,
breaking it down fast into amino acids
that will be absorbed completely by the
body.

Consider this table showing the benefits of a whey/soy protein blend vs. a soy only
protein:

Forever Lite ultra: For your low-carb lifestyle Naturally flavored without artificials

. Ideal for weight management

. Supports healthy muscle & heart

. Promotes energy & long lasting stamina

. Aids digestion & absorption of amino acids

Two shakes provide 100% RDI of numerous vitamins and minerals Direction: Blend or mix 1 level scoop with 10 fl oz of skim milk.

For a special treat, mix with crushed ice or fruit.

Shake can before each use. Suggested Use To lose weight – replace 2 meals
with 2 servings

To gain weight – add 2 servings to meals

To maintain weight – replace 1 meal
with 1 serving Two shakes made with Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein give you 34 grams of protein from soy and Soy protein can also
likely support exercise performance.

Because it is very rich in protein, and it is
very effective for muscle-building.

To order Forever Lite Ultra Shake Call this Number 08080964757

click link below for more info
www.juohco.com/ads/forever-lite-ultra-with-aminotein-shake

Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by esdee108(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
If you really need to get in shape.. try steak and eggs... if cannot afford beef all the time. Buy a supplement Like AMI-Tone and keep lifting weights alongside cardio.... you will have a hollywood physique in no time. Contact me on 09094620221 and we could talk more. See you then.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by ayukdaboss(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
McMayor: Actually i dont believe in all this GNLD products. I use Casillan 90(Protein Shakes) also there are some nice Glutamine Shakes, Creatine Shakes too. Also if you think you find it hard to get Protein shakes i will advice you to stick with egg whites... I mean the white part of egg... I take 12 of that daily.... And i use about 4tablets of glutamine in the morning and 4tabs before bed. you can find me on twitter and facebook. Lets gym hard.
The eggs and glutamine tabs wok for you??
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by allthingsfitnez(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
!ALLTHINGSFITNEZ GYM & WEIGHT-LOSS CENTRE
Are you tired of your bulging tummy, flat hips or overweight body? Do you want to build your biceps, triceps, abs (6packs), etc?
Here’s introducing ATF Gym and Weight-loss Centre – where results are guaranteed.
With a proven track record of delivering results (see our testimonials), Kaycee Nma is inviting you to have one free session of his training at our Gym, located at, No. 9, Asajon Street, Between Safeway Hospital & Mr. Biggs, Opposite Nero Waters, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.
Come, learn body-weight exercises you can do at home without equipment and still achieve a trimmed tummy, enhanced hips, weight loss, 6-pack abs, etc.
The training style here is unique and you have a money-back guarantee of undisputable results.
Call in between 7am - 8pm, Mon - Sat. for enquiries and book a free session with Kaycee.
Call 08164297612 or 08122713994 for further details and subscription. We also run online training programs. So, you can achieve ur fitness goals through our online training programs, nomatter ur location.
See Kaycee’s instagram page: @meantrainer, for some videos of our training sessions.
Follow us on twitter: @meantrainer, @allthingsfitnez.
See our website: www.allthingsfitnez.com
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pls, M also a bodybuilder. Startd about 3 months ago. I trian hard bt my chest isnt growing as fast as it ought to. Even contemporaries r aving better results. Which supplement is idle? Also, I want reduce fats around my tummy.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Jamesdman(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2014
Keep training hard Bro. Gradually increase the weights on your bench press.
Most importantly, be patient. 3months is a short progress time in the world of NATURAL bodybuilding.
And remember, never compare yourself with others, they may have genetic and environmental factors different from yours. You're in this to be a better YOU, and not to be better than others!!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by swaggzo(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Is anyone still following this topic...? I need help here.....
I emailed the op but its been one month since he's not sent any reply.

Or maybe the mods can push this thread to the front page or link a functioning thread on this same topic.. So many Nigerians are dying to get these supplements and there are very few shops that sell them in Nigeria!
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by swaggzo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jamesdman:
Keep training hard Bro. Gradually increase the weights on your bench press.
Most importantly, be patient. 3months is a short progress time in the world of NATURAL bodybuilding.

I noticed changes in my first 1 week of lifting... :-)
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Jamesdman(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2015
swaggzo:

I noticed changes in my first 1 week of lifting... :-)

Off-course, you'll feel a lil' increase in blood flow and volume to your chest area, and generally there will be this initial training euphoria most beginners experience.
However, drastic, marked and clearly noticeable changes is gonna take way longer than that to achieve.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by swaggzo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Jamesdman:

Off-course, you'll feel a lil' increase in blood flow and volume to your chest area, and generally there will be this initial training euphoria most beginners experience.
However, drastic, marked and clearly noticeable changes is gonna take way longer than that to achieve.

Yes.

Body Building ain't no joke.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello, where can I get this whey protein in Lagos??

Please help, thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by allthingsfitnez(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
*Are you overweight or disfigured by a stubborn belly fat?

*Do you desire an hour glass shape as opposed to the straight figure you now have?

*Do you want to build 6pack abs?

Come join the meantrainer's club where many are getting rapid results for just N3,000 per month.

For more details, visit; http://www.allthingsfitnez.com/mean-trainers-club/

New members are only added on Sundays.
So hurry and be a part of d next batch!

Inquiries;
Whatsapp/call; 08164297612
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by allthingsfitnez(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
The MEANTRAINER'S CLUB is an online
whatsapp based club for men n for women. We
offer 4clubs.

*Weightloss/tummy trimming club for women
*Weightloss/tummy trimming club for men
*Curvy ladies club
*6packs Club for men

U MUSTN'T BE IN A GYM TO ACHIEVE UR
FITNESS GOAL.

OUR ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN
VERY EFFECTIVE.

FOR JUST 3,000 PER MONTH U CAN ACHIEVE UR
FITNESS GOALS.

WWW.ALLTHINGSFITNEZ.COM

whatsapp/call... 08164297612
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2015
Sup fellas, where can I get protein shakes/supplements in Lagos. Man need to add some flesh.

many thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Bluffly: 12:30am On Jul 25, 2015
jeffiejay:
‎​‎​​Hey spicywax. I've been having problems majorly 'cos of my Mastercard. I signed up with myus.com and 10dollars was deducted from my Mastercard, however, a security twist came with it, myUS.com deducted another tiny amount, and told me to contact my bank to tell me how much was deducted. Then I'd enter the amount in dollars into a link on the site for them to confirm that I actually owned the card. Ok I got all alerts on my phone. The tiny amount dedcuted was just N150. MyUS said I had to enter the dollar value, the even had a currency converter, I used it. Still I didn't get the exact amount prolly 'cos of fluctuating exchange rates. I tried thrice, and then was told I couldn't go ahead 'cos I had failed to verify the card. I spoke with live chat agents, he gave me another option of personal shopper. It seemed interesting, they helped me purchase the item and sent me the invoice, well they had to collect their payment too, via my Mastercard. As it is at the moment, I can't use my Mastercard for any online purchase, it's not been blocked 'cos it still works as ATM.

next time when you use your master card try to always less 3% from it to get your actual value becuase the bnk charges that
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Nowenuse: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
anitaaliu:

Ok dt shldn't be a problem, dey hv a distributor in benin. The nurse in nnpc depot. I tink u can get ur supplements from her

I live in Benin and in need of these products. Pls can u get me the distributor's numb?
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Fitness2015: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hi everyone im a National Level Bodybuilder from South Africa. I have competed in 10 national shows and i am qualified nutritionist.
If you wish to lose weight or gain weight or have the best physique.Let me know
Evening and weekend meetings to discuss further.
Regards
Steve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top-6 Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Damage / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.