Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin (14872 Views)

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by neeyee88: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
I honestly believe you are the victim. but seriously, you should have told her. its never too late though, by telling her, you are not being jealous, wicked or bad. She is ur friend.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
SUMMARY

Characters: OP, William, Patricia, Cousin

Relations: OP and William are bestfriends. OP and Patricia are bestfriends. Cousin is OP's cousin.

Plot: William is engaged to Patricia, but he has also engaged and impregnated Cousin. OP wants to tell Patricia, but she doesn't know if that will be a good idea.

@ topic

I think you should tell your cousin first. I'm sure she'll take care of the rest herself.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
You girls have got too much drama in your lives. Some of you make me wonder whether you were born (or at least conceived) in a movie theatre.

N.B. Impregna[b]n[/b]ted? That Nigerianised "n" appears far too often in these impregnation threads.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by victorazy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
Gibberish
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by octavian(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
@poster, visit Sir Willy with ur Cousin and best friend, Stand back and watch, he will confess his acts #shikena
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by heywhytech1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
You ve to be very careful with this guy, okay if he decided to tell pat,what would happen to your cousin, are they going to go on with the wedding as planned. Better tell ur cousin and free the stupid guy u called ur friend.if care is not taken he will soon rape u!
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by chines4(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
Just tell your friend that she should call William and ask him to tell her what he is suppose to tell her.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by bulksms247(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2012
Please do fast to tell your friend, stop feeling guilty cause the next news will be that ur frnd is now pregnant for de same guy. Act fast before de day turns to darkness on u. Waste no time, pik up ur phone and do de home work. It will be gud to invite her 2 ur place and tell her so that she won't commit suicide
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by chiama1: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
you've been advised. pls let us know how they dealt with MR. Randy afterwards grin
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by beackyBenneth: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
summon the courage to do it and tell her cos if ur friend finds out that u already know about it, she will be mad at u and will not forgive both of u. also she will think u planed evry thing from the on set. so i suggest you call the two parties involve tell them all you know.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by andyanders: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
In fact, let two of them confront the guy. Who knows, he may be having more than 2 of them in his stock. First, he is irresponsible and cannot be able to handle a home. He is a cheat and will disappoint both of them. to save both of them, arrange a meeting for all to come together and blow the cat open.
If you don't handle it it this way and disclose this to your friend, she might think you arranged this whole game for Williams to pregnant your cousin as people also might start reading meanings into your closeness to Williams. Either way, Williams sucks. How can he be proposing to his long time friend and also impregnating another lady? Something must be wrong with the guy.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by agiboma(f): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
IMO you need to tell both the girls what is going on, they should know the type of man this William is, and decid for themselves if they want to put up with him or go their own way.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by 76Naira(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
Wow!!
Invite your cousin over and let your mom help handle that part.
Your friends, hmm, just tell your girlfriend to go see her guy, that he has important issues to sort out with her!!!

Stay safe & far from them all.

Cheers.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by WackyJ1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
Call both your friend and your cousin and then let them introduce themselves if they don't know each other. Talk a little ( enter marriage and engagement talk) and then ask them both to Say the name of their Fiance(s) and then take it from there,
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by WackyJ1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2012
Call both you friend and your cousin and then let them introduce themselves if they don't know each other. Talk a little ( enter marriage and engagement talk) and them ask them both to Say the name of their Fiance(s) and then take it from there,
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Vuf: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hmmm ma dear u just have to let her know than she finding it out her self, cos if she do, believe me she will find it difficult to believe that u are not going out with him secretly, So let the ball roll
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Gentleboby: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
O my Goodness, Please urgently tell her now and make sure emergency unit and ambulance are available just in case, consider evening traffic may God help her o
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Roland17(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
Arrange a meeting with Pat and William without letting them know they would be meeting each other or bump into them when they are together and ask William to spill the secret else you would do it for him in front of her, Its very disheartening every time i read stories where one party is being hurt and is not aware.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by debedebe(m): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
Let d cat out of d basket joor! B4 it is too late.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by 27naira(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2012
Singing : This is super storyyyyy! grin

A Wale Adenuga Production! grin grin
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
@76naira

u are on point joor cool abeg come chop knuckle. Let ur mama handle ur cousin and your friend handle her fiance! All u need do is tell your friend she has a BIG case angry to settle with her fiance. shikena!!
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by yungboss(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
Whats so long here, isn't the matter as involving as it is long? Some Nigerians just hate readng that's all i can deduce,
Poster: let your friend know this
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by yungboss(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2012
Whats so long here, isn't the matter as involving as it is long? Some Nigerians just hate readng that's all i can deduce,
Poster: let your friend know this
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by snthesis(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
kini big deal- he marries  ur coz first cos shes already pregnant- (priority #1), he keeps her as his abj wife grin grin
den he marries ur best friend later- dat would be his lagos wife-
do u have a niece/sch mother/aunt/bi[i]tch[/i], u can hook him up for wifey #3 grin grin
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by omoboy08(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
oh my goodnes, wit dis subsidy wahala, one willy guy stil dey do player meji (2). @op, if u want to do good, beta tel patty to get her own bele fr willy guy. Wit dat, u don balance d drama. Is anybody sayin willy cant marry 2 of dem? Who neva can tel, dguy might be among d cabals
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by daemperor1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
What i understand:
1.Will is engaged to both ladies.
2.Both ladies are related 2 u.
3.Only ur cousin is pregnant.
4.Will is a player.

My recommendations:
1.Don't tell both ladies, because they might both loose him.
2.Only tell ur friend cos she hasn't got as much to loose as ur cousin.
3.Remember ur cousin is pregnant and abortion is crazy.

Goodluck!
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by chyseth(m): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2012
its like u need to disclose d whole matter to dose assumed victims.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by manmustwac(m): 1:08am On Feb 04, 2012
The story is long but its an interesting read. Poster you have to tell her yourself or if you think you can't summon up the courage to do it then why not write an anonymous note explaining everything or use someone else's phone to send an anonymous text message.
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by veron007: 3:57am On Feb 04, 2012
For your own sanity and for the sake of the unborn child tell your friend immediately! And then support your cousin to marry the dick head. There is a chance that he will leave her later for another woman but it's the price she has to pay (though not her fault).
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 04, 2012
I think for the sake of ur friend,tell her now
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2012
da_emperor:

[color=#770077][/color]
What i understand:
1.Will is engaged to both ladies.
2.Both ladies are related 2 u.
3.Only ur cousin is pregnant.
4.Will is a player.

My recommendations:
1.Don't tell both ladies, because they might both loose him.
2.Only tell ur friend cos she hasn't got as much to loose as ur cousin.
3.Remember ur cousin is pregnant and abortion is crazy.

Goodluck!

omoboy08:

oh my goodnes, wit dis subsidy wahala, one willy guy stil dey do player meji (2). @op, if u want to do good, beta tel patty to get her own bele fr willy guy. Wit dat, u don balance d drama. Is anybody sayin willy cant marry 2 of dem? Who neva can tel, dguy might be among d cabals

Both make sense pieces!
Re: Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin by OK2NV: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2012
so from what I gather, Pat (your friend) will soon be availlable. Please post pics of Pat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ridiculously Photogenic Girl From Bangladesh Army / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.