Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,552 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Dont Wish To Clean Gutters In Th Uk As Job - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Dont Wish To Clean Gutters In Th Uk As Job (959 Views)

I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. / Coming To The Uk: Is It Easier To Come To Uk As A Spouse Than As A Student? / Ghana İnternatİonal Passport Wİth A Statİ Schengen Vİsa For Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Wish To Clean Gutters In Th Uk As Job by incras52: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
hello everyone.!
I have been issued a students visa for masters degree(Computer Securities and forensics) in the UK,everything is set i should travel in 3days time,but after reading lots of post here in the forum,i kinda have this reluctant feelings of going there. sad

My questions are
1)How really is d educational standard in d uk?How often are students awarded first class degree?
2)what are the chances of getting a reasonable part-time job?
3)Any good tips of living in the UK,precisely london.

Moreso,i have my eldest brother there living with his wife and daugther and will be living with him.
What are the opportunities i have?
Re: I Dont Wish To Clean Gutters In Th Uk As Job by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
incras52:

hello everyone.!
I have been issued a students visa for masters degree(Computer Securities and forensics) in the UK,everything is set i should travel in 3days time,but after reading lots of post here in the forum,i kinda have this reluctant feelings of going there. sad

My questions are
1)How really is d educational standard in d uk[b]?How often are students awarded first [/b]class degree?

Moreso,i have my eldest brother there living with his wife and daugther and will be living with him.

If you work hard and deserve first class you will be given one but you are asking your question at the wrong time, you should have asked this question before considering studying in the UK.

As per job, you are not guaranteed one, whether gutter cleaning or gutter digging you will learn from experience.

Tips on how to survive in the UK? Lower your expectations especially in the area jobs.
Re: I Dont Wish To Clean Gutters In Th Uk As Job by damola1: 12:26am On Jan 26, 2012
incras52:

hello everyone.!

My questions are
1)How really is d educational standard in d uk?How often are students awarded first class degree?

There's dignity in hard work.
Re: I Dont Wish To Clean Gutters In Th Uk As Job by Observer1: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2012
@poster,
yes coming to study in uk is a good move.but on the other
hand,it is better if u have good funds or a sponsor,that way
u do not need to compromised ur studies with job.

uk is a tough place to be without funds and job is blink at the moment,
so if u have other options then think twice.goodluck.
Re: I Dont Wish To Clean Gutters In Th Uk As Job by dustydee: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2012
Observer1:

@poster,
yes coming to study in uk is a good move.but on the other
hand,it is better if u have good funds or a sponsor,that way
u do not need to compromised ur studies with job.

uk is a tough place to be without funds and job is blink at the moment,
so if u have other options then think twice.goodluck.
grin grin grin grin
That sums it up.
Re: I Dont Wish To Clean Gutters In Th Uk As Job by Enugu4u: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2012
I believe the uk is not all about cleaning of gutters.

(1) (Reply)

US Visa: By Invitation Or What Document. / Urgent..germany Tourist Visa Requirements Please House / Dv - 2014 America Visa Lottery Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.