Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Computer Science Curriculum For Secondary Schools Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Computer Science Curriculum For Secondary Schools Needed (5711 Views)

Computer Science Curriculum For Jsce (junior Waec) / Nigerian National Curriculum For Primary Schools / Nbte Curriculum For Electricall Engineering Hnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Science Curriculum For Secondary Schools Needed by adewasco2k(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2012
pls guys im serving in a secondary schl. which just introduces computer sci. as one of her course, though i graduated frm agric econs n ext. dept. i know much about computer, now the schl asked me to design the scheme of work for the sch, i have not been succesful with that. i also need names of good texts

thanks guys
Re: Computer Science Curriculum For Secondary Schools Needed by idris01(m): 3:05am On Sep 25, 2012
mE TOO.
adewasco2k: pls guys im serving in a secondary schl. which just introduces computer sci. as one of her course, though i graduated frm agric econs n ext. dept. i know much about computer, now the schl asked me to design the scheme of work for the sch, i have not been succesful with that. i also need names of good texts

thanks guys
Re: Computer Science Curriculum For Secondary Schools Needed by babytejiri(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Problems of teaching computer science education in secondary schools is inherent because most of the teachers who are supposed to teach these computer assisted instructions do not have the basic knowledge of computer.

(1) (Reply)

25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD / Unilag Banking And Finance Cut Off Mark? / ....hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Blows'grammar' Again On The ASUU Strike...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.