Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

I Need Botswana Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Botswana Visa (13889 Views)

Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures / Is Botswana A Visa Free To Canada / Information On Botswana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Botswana Visa by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2012
Please can anybody here assist me in getting Visa to Botswana. Thanks
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by naijaspeak(m): 5:10am On Jan 29, 2012
My dear,

It is not everything someone must assist you. I suggest the do-it-yourself approach because it will help you to save money and also to avoid falling victims to fraudsters who are so much on the internet. I am someone who also plan to visit Botswana in the up coming months. Although you did not state the kind of visa you are seeking for whether a study, tourist, business visa etc However,  I would like to refer this website to you in which all the information you need is available for you.

If you still need further information just visit their Botswana High Commission in either Lagos or Abuja.

The website is: http://www.gov.bw/

I hope this information will assist you, thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Botswana Visa by chelseabmw(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2012
@naijaspeak

Thanks so much for the info. Pls where is their embassy located?
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by ProGSM(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2012
Some of these countries should be visa free from Nigeria.
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by naijaspeak(m): 1:50am On Feb 03, 2012
If you need further information on Botswana visa you can contact the Botswana High Commission in Abuja at the following address.

NIGERIA

HIGH COMMISSION OF THE REPUBLIC OF BOTSWANA

PLOT 1241, OGUTA LAKE STREET                                                             

(OFF RIVER BENUE STREET)                                                                       

MAITAMA, EXTENSION                                                                             

ABUJA

The republic of Botswana is not Visa free for Nigerian. Nigerian need visa to enter Botswana.

I hope this information will assist you. thanks
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by bolame: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
The Botswana embassy is in abuja
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by bolame: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
The Botswana embassy is in abuja
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by bolame: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
@op have you get Botswana visa already
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by ProGSM(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2012
bolame: A beautiful island with lots of kind people and they are mostly oyinbo looking, and also you dont need any visa to visit seycelles if you are only staying a few months and getting married to them guess is easy if it is arrange payment and not taking advantage of people to get what you want, so i can recommend the country for you and when you need to buy the ticket you can use S.A airline

You seems to know them very. I will like to talk to you later.
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by oderigwugwu: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2012
beware of HIV AIDS IN THAT COUNTRY cheesy cool grin cheesy
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by ProGSM(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
oderigwugwu: beware of HIV AIDS IN THAT COUNTRY cheesy cool grin cheesy

WARNING smiley
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by SupremeKai: 10:45am On May 29, 2012
YOU WANT TO ENJOY ALL THIS
Re: I Need Botswana Visa by freedude25: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
With invitation letter from a friend there, what are other necessary things needed?

(1) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 26) / Why Don't Africans Spend Their Holidays More In Africa / Arik Air Sacks Pilots Who Embarked On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.