Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Should Foreign Intervention Be Allowed In Curbing The Menace Of Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Foreign Intervention Be Allowed In Curbing The Menace Of Boko Haram? (755 Views)

Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen May Result In Civil War If Not Checked-huriwa / Federal Government Claim Victory In Curbing Boko Haram Attacks / AU Chairman Commend GEJ's Efforts In Curbing Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Foreign Intervention Be Allowed In Curbing The Menace Of Boko Haram? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/us-military-raid-somalia-frees-american-dane-063438091.html

Some Nigerians have been calling for foreign intervention in fighting the menace of the militant sect known as Boko haram. Notable among foreigners that are willing to help is the the United states of America,but there has been divided opinions about this move,some say its an abuse of our sovereignty as a country,some say the foreigners who are willing to help out may only be pursuing their personal/country's interest.

Reading the story in the link above,i think it will not be a bad idea if we allow some of these foreigners to come to our aid, after all isn't our sovereignty as a country under threat by this militant sect?
Re: Should Foreign Intervention Be Allowed In Curbing The Menace Of Boko Haram? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
hey let me let you in to something. this whole chaos is a part mastermind of the c.i.a. boko haram is an offshoot of al qaeda, and then al qaeda north africa called AQIM in libya which is the creation of the c.i.a. So calling in foreign intervention is like blindly saying 'please come and finish quickly what you started'. Or dont you know the president's security at aso rock is the MOSSAD? calling in foreign aid is doom for you and your fellow country men. The no.1 solution is to remove the president from power and then we start working on the next options.

(1) (Reply)

Profligacy: N1billion For Purchase Of Garbage Trucks, N1billion For Airport Road / President Jonathan Seeks Approval To Borrow N1.24trn / Hon Patrick Obahiaghon Reply To Northern Governor's Derivation Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.