Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Man Marries His Dead Girlfriend: A Story Of An Undying Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Marries His Dead Girlfriend: A Story Of An Undying Love (1871 Views)

Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) / Oh Wow, This Is Undying Love! Guy Engages Girlfriend After Her Sudden Death (pic / Jim Iyke Expresses His Undying Love For Nadiabuari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries His Dead Girlfriend: A Story Of An Undying Love by modnd3(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-B3xjhtw3K_o/TyE7hitDqnI/AAAAAAAABJo/c62nQmMLZvQ/s400/Sarinya+Kansook.jpg[/img]

They had courted each other for 10 years.

Several times they had planned to get married but postponed
the wedding serveral times in other to allow the groom
(Chadil Deffy) complete his education.

24 hours before they would say "I Do" after they finally
agreed to get married on 4th of January, tradegy Struck.

Read more here >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2012/01/man-marries-his-dead-girlfriend-story.html
Re: Man Marries His Dead Girlfriend: A Story Of An Undying Love by Lasinoh: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
How sad!
This life ehn?
Na so God want am.
May the groom have some closure after this.
I don't envy him at all.
Will he divorce her if he wants get re-married in the future?

I don't think I can phock a dude who is married to a corpse o! cheesy

Chai!!!!! Especially as ritualists full for places like Naija!!!!

Tufiakwa!!! cry
Re: Man Marries His Dead Girlfriend: A Story Of An Undying Love by periphetes: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
True feelings.,true heart, true love neva dies, !R.I.P
Re: Man Marries His Dead Girlfriend: A Story Of An Undying Love by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
huh!

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day : Saka And Jay Jay Okocha / Chika Ike: ‘I Don’t Have A Child Yet Because I’m Still Very Young’ / Share Your M0st Embarrassing M0ments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.