Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Canadian Student Visa Requirement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Requirement (1024 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter / Canadian Student Visa Questions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Student Visa Requirement by mbm: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hi,
Please, can I apply for canadian student visa with company's statement of account?
And again, must I take toefl.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Requirement by mbm: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
Please, I forgot to include that I have a valid british visa but still single. I want to travel for a graduate program. I could raise up to 1.2m in my account in my account. but intends to support it with sister's company account. I work. she has a school. I'm sure up to 25m flows into it in a term.
Please, any hope without taking toefl?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Requirement by magmacyril: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
it z better your sister transfer the money in your personal account to enable them grant you your request.your sister is a second party for that purpose so anything can happen.tell her to pay some money into your account after some days or weeks,u can withdraw the money and give her bk.thanks.good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Requirement by justwise(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
mbm:

Hi,
Please, can I apply for canadian student visa with company's statement of account?
And again, must I take toefl.
Thanks

You will be refused, the company is not sponsoring you, so using their account for visa purposes makes no sense.

If your course requires you to write TOEFI yes you will need it.

(1) (Reply)

Entry Without Visa To Other Countries / Damage E-passport What To Do. / Cost Of Uk Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.