Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Office Of The Nigerian Ministry Of Foriegn Affairs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Office Of The Nigerian Ministry Of Foriegn Affairs (4250 Views)

The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Dana Crash: Black Box Report Ready In 2013 – Ministry / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Office Of The Nigerian Ministry Of Foriegn Affairs by kwenu: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hey House, is there a Lagos office of the Nigerian Ministry of foreign affairs, or does the Ministry of foreign Affairs have any of their office in Lagos, i have looked up their website online but dont see any Lagos office address or any branch office in any other states except Abuja. not even a number to call, i emailed them already but didnt see any reply. I need them to help me Certify my documents for i wish to apply for studies this year to a University off the shores of Naija. they need help Certify my document so i can proceed to the embassy.

House i m running outta time for i still have a long way to go in the processing of my addmission. please ya all help me with any of their office address very close to Lagos if there's any or thier lagos office adress?
Appreciations to all your comments
Yeah i appreciate

Good ANswers Please and for the Matured ones only.
No chids play here or quarrels please.
Thanks to you all. One Love
Re: Office Of The Nigerian Ministry Of Foriegn Affairs by OmoTier1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2012
kwenu:

Hey House, is there a Lagos office of the Nigerian Ministry of foreign affairs, or does the Ministry of foreign Affairs have any of their office in Lagos, i have looked up their website online but dont see any Lagos office address or any branch office in any other states except Abuja. not even a number to call, i emailed them already but didnt see any reply. I need them to help me Certify my documents for i wish to apply for studies this year to a University off the shores of Naija. they need help Certify my document so i can proceed to the embassy.

House i m running outta time for i still have a long way to go in the processing of my addmission. please ya all help me with any of their office address very close to Lagos if there's any or thier lagos office adress?
Appreciations to all your comments
Yeah i appreciate

Good ANswers Please and for the Matured ones only.
No chids play here or quarrels please.
Thanks to you all. One Love

Abuja only. If you are after goods clearance certificate or the likes, then you have to go SLEEP in Abuja for days mate!

(1) (Reply)

Any One Used This Travel AGENCY: RICHGLOBAL? / Tips On Getting Proof Of Funds (POF) / Kano Nigeria's Largest State And The Second Substantial Pride Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.