Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 AM

If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: (7529 Views)

9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by radiation(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2007
What would you do as a lady if you find out your guy has been stealing just to satisfy your needs?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by goldenisk(f): 1:50am On Oct 13, 2007
if a guy steals to satisfy me there are many things i would do
1.i cant ever take him serious because a thief is a thief
2.i will tell him to be real and stop stealing if he doesnt have he should say so he will still get a girl who would like him
3.if he doesnt stop i will break up with him instantly b4 he gets himself or me into trouble
4.im not even a demanding girl who would make her boyfriend steal,dont get me wrong sha i wont bother dating a guy that doesnt have the money in the start. smiley

Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by chyde(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2007
he aint worth it.

finanacial insecurity is the worst thing in a man.

like a broda,

talk to him 2 be real or u walk away

u too, be real with him and bring ur status down if u love him.

have u tot that u may be the one dragging him to it? u r so demanding and to be a man, he is doing that,

check ya self first before u wreck ya selves
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by yimiton(f): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2007
How much are we talking about here? How intelligent is the stealing? If we're talking about $1millionUS and above, with solid intelligent technical plans that got sour somewhere along the line, trust me, I'll visit him in prison at least I can take care of the loot while he's holed up in Kirikiri mazimum prison. Anything less? I'll borrow legs and ruuuuuuuuuuuuun!!

On a serious note, it's totally stupid for any guy to steal to satisfy a woman. I'll definitely squit the relationship.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by niceuzor: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2007
yimiton:

How much are we talking about here? How intelligent is the stealing? If we're talking about $1millionUS and above, with solid intelligent technical plans that got sour somewhere along the line, trust me, I'll visit him in prison at least I can take care of the loot while he's holed up in Kirikiri mazimum prison. Anything less? I'll borrow legs and ruuuuuuuuuuuuun!!

On a serious note, it's totally stupid for any guy to steal to satisfy a woman. I'll definitely squit the relationship.

. . . .lol i concur!!!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by havanah: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2007
a man who finds an excuse to do one wrong thing will find more excuses for other stuff undecided undecided i dont think i would stay with him long enough to find out what his limits r
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by Fileki(f): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2007
he only wants to steal, that he wants to satisfy me is no good reason. i would just leave him o, i love integrity
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by mellow(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2007
Some thieves are born and some are made.Some are Latent and it takes circumstance/s to bring it out.

Now if your B/F is stealing because of you then 2 things are involved: Either he has been stealing before

or it has taking you to bring out the thief in him. He who is not a thief will never steal no mather the circumstance,

so ladies don't blame yourselves when your B/F steals for your sake.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by zignorr(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2007
One day he will steal from you to satisfy another woman cheesy grin grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by mamaput(f): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2007
All the Ladies wanting to break up if he steals.
one question please,: Will any of you return the things he has given you till Date?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by spaceworld: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2007
Tell him to stop the act, because it is not the best, He might venture into it all because he wants to satisfy you, well you have to classify the kind of stealing he is into, We have many Picking pocket, Corporate stealing, Executive stealing, Bunkering, paper works,419, and the father of all ARMED ROBBER, ehen that one na the baba, all sort, and mind you non is worth doing,

if he is taking to the superior one you better walk out of him rightaway before both of u produce another Shina Rambo for us in Nigeria, but if he involved in other talk to him to desists from such act, and if he does not stop walk away and if u stay put that means you are a thief like him as well. stealing in any form is a thief and a thief is ogboju omo oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by oyie(f): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2007
is he doing it to impress me or is it a life threathening thing?

that will make me decide
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by SisiEko1(f): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2007
If he steals to satisfy me, i guess he must really love me!!! Lol
Cos, he must hv thought of the possibility of being caught, and the end result which is jail,
bottom line, he must really love me to want to go to jail to make me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
NA WAH!!! Funny stuff, err, CRAZY STUFF,
P.S: While he is stealing he should bear it in mind that i can NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER, DO IT 4 HIM!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by edmondo(m): 12:23am On Oct 15, 2007
grin grin,no chick wan associate herself wit thief.
what if a guy dey yahuu(internet fraud) just 2 satiisfy u?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2007
then i don't call it love but i call it stupidity, it won't make me love him more, it would rather make him loose respect in my eyes.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by mellow(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

then i don't call it love but i call it stupidity, it won't make me love him more, it would rather make him loose respect in my eyes.

You can't be more right.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by mishooo(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2007
LOVE can never make you steal to satisfy. That is lust. Love can make you work harder and exceptionally but stealing ?? Hell NO. That aint love. Thats INFATUATION!!!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by neferaton(f): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2007
It's not worth it,if he's stealing you can never tell what else he's doing. I mean stealing is stealing and people are bound to get hurt no matter how nice he tries to make it seem.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by Joey82(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2007
mishooo:

LOVE can never make you steal to satisfy. That is lust. Love can make you work harder and exceptionally but stealing ?? Hell NO. That aint love. Thats INFATUATION!!!

Maybe u're right.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by pages(f): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2007
That relationship is gone because from the beginning he will know that we have to leave within our means
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by Scopium: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2007
mishooo:

I disagree LOVE, LUST, INFACTUATION, or any fancy english you love to call it is unreasonably not reasonable for any creature to steal whether male or female to satisfy another creature. A thief is a thief. Ordinarily some people won't steal if their life went according to plan some are turned thief by association or situation. This kind of people are psychologically weak they can't control the play of reality and solutions at their disposal. Any I'll rather let the girl know about my financial might than STEAL.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by Scopium: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2007
mishooo:

I disagree LOVE, LUST, INFACTUATION, or any fancy english you love to call it is unreasonably not reasonable for any creature to steal whether male or female to satisfy another creature. A thief is a thief. Ordinarily some people won't steal if their life went according to plan some are turned thief by association or situation. This kind of people are psychologically weak they can't control the play of reality and solutions at their disposal. Any I'll rather let the girl know about my financial might than STEAL.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by BASETSANA(f): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2007
l would understand cause he was doing it for love
but,l would tell him to stop cause he might end up in prison
and l will make him understand that l love him for who he is not for what he has
after all,what matters is love
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by Bblak(f): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2007
Steals to satisfy me why will he do that cos i know that i'm not the demanding type.I will simply take that as a way of telling me that he's not man enough.we'll av 2 call the relationship a day cos i won't want to marry a professional thief

Only God knows what else he does.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by amaikama(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2007
Girls! girls!! na wa for una angry A man go the extra miles to do crazy things for you, even to die just to prove his love to you but at the end, what do you see? they dump you because they feel what you are doing is uncalled for and you do not deserve their respect. But you all would love your man to die for you but not to steal for you.

To the guys, am really surprise you guys are even taking sides with the ladies folks when we all know we all do some crazy things for love. are u all going to tell me since u guys start having ur first kiss,u have not done something beyond the ordinary just in the name of love?

You would love a love story called "TITANIC" but not a story of "ALI-BABA & THE FORTY-THIEF" how very unfortunate. cry cry

I stand to boast that i have done crazy thing for love and stand to do much more even if the girl in question dump me later in life but i will give her a lasting memories she will live to remember till death.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by amaikama(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2007
BASETSANA!!! HOW VERY INTERESTING!!! angry THE WOMAN WHO REFUSE TO SEND ME HER PICTURE. HMMM!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I WILL EVER SEE YOUR NAME IN THE FORUM AGAIN. HOW WAS YOUR EXAMS?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by mekoyo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2007
Why should a guy a steal to satisfy a girl? If he is not ready for it then why the headache.
Lets stop all this and concentrate on our lives. Relationship is not a do or die affair, if you dont have the means to meet up with the ladies demand then why bulge? Give yourself a break and think abou your life, concentrate on you acedemic studies if you are still a student and when the time come, when you are fully prepared and settled then you can give it a go by then that angel of yours will be waiting for you.

Girls! girls!! na wa for una A man go the extra miles to do crazy things for you, even to die just to prove his love to you but at the end, what do you see? they dump you because they feel what you are doing is uncalled for and you do not deserve their respect. But you all would love your man to die for you but not to steal for you.

To the guys, am really surprise you guys are even taking sides with the ladies folks when we all know we all do some crazy things for love. are u all going to tell me since u guys start having your first kiss,u have not done something beyond the ordinary just in the name of love?

You would love a love story called "TITANIC" but not a story of "ALI-BABA & THE FORTY-THIEF" how very unfortunate.

I stand to boast that i have done crazy thing for love and stand to do much more even if the girl in question dump me later in life but i will give her a lasting memories she will live to remember till death.

Why should you do crazy things, what kind of crazy love is that? What is the probability that you bare going to end up as husbands and wives after you must have had the flings in this world. After lusting after eachother and there is nothing to feel for again.

I just hope you wont be dead heart broken by then and wish you take your life.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by mekoyo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2007
One day he will steal from you to satisfy another woman

Exactly, thats the point.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by ufobabe(f): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2007
are politicians not thieves?

so if u have a chairman of a LGA as a boyfriend, u will leave him because he steals money 2 satisfy u.

pple are different.whatever is stolen matters too.

thief get levels.

thanks
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by 2009DOREEN(f): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2007
SINCE EVERY MAN IS THERE TO MAKE HIS GIRL, HAPPI AND MAN THINKS THAT THE ONLY WAY HE CAN MEET UP IS BY STEALING I THINK, ALL I WILL DO IS TO CALL HIM AND SIT HIM DOWN , LET HIM KNOW THAT AM NOT AFTER MATERIAL THINGS THAT AS FAR AS GOD LIVETH ONE DAY HE WILL PUT SMILE ON MY FACE.

I DONT THINK FIGHTING IT WIL BE THE BEST, AFTERALL HE IS DOING IT FOR MY SEEK.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by Busta(f): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2007
I better not know. I hate it when pple steal stuffs from other pple. angry
Re: If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: by mekoyo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2007
I am quite impressed with the responses of some ladies.

@2009doreen

You have a point but stealing is not the best and you have to let him know that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Agreed To End A 3 Years Relationship Due To Religious Differences. / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? / What Drugs Or Enhancers Can I Use Go Get Rock Hard Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.