Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:00 PM

Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross (2361 Views)

7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway / The Bible Forbids Tattoos / Jesus Was Hung In A Tree - Not A Cross! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ford just got a big boost in the Salafist market. "Egyptian Sheikh: Driving a Chevy is Haram," by Angie Nasser for Now Lebanon, January 24:

"And I think to myself, what a wonderful world, "

A Salafi sheikh in Egypt has reportedly issued a fatwa that buying [or driving] a Chevrolet vehicle is haram because the American brand’s logo looks like the Christian cross.

In the video below, prominent Egyptian TV presenter Amr Adeeb takes the sheikh’s joke-of-a-fatwa to task, saying, “We’ve reached a really strange place with this.”

“The car’s been around [for a century] and only now did you notice there’s a cross on the car?”

Adeeb also notes that the car is not used or presented as a form of religious iconography: “Do we hold mass for it? Do we pray for it?” And his guest chimes in with a comment about the self-centered nature of the fatwa itself: “As if the people who came up with the logo were thinking that we want to put this special logo on the car just to piss us [Muslims] off?”

The TV presenter concludes, “With all of the problems in Egypt, you’re concerned about the cross?,  We’re calling for unity [in the country] and then you come up with [fatwas] like this?”

By the way, there’s actually a few theories going around about the symbolism behind the Chevrolet logo. One common story is that General Motors co-founder William C. Durant copied the design off some wallpaper he saw in a Parisian Hotel. But historian Ken Kaufmann says the logo is actually based on iconography used by the Southern Compressed Coal Company ad for its “Coalettes” logo,

Years of observation of footage suggest Toyota pickups still have the jihadist market cornered. The duplicitous Muslim Brotherhood, for its part, might prefer "Dodge."

http://www.nowlebanon.com/BlogDetails.aspx?TID=2154&FID=6
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2012

Does not look exactly like a cross to me undecided undecided
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by LagosShia: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
"frosbel",stop being obssessed with muslims.leave us alone.

i dont care if the man who issued the fatwa is a Salafi and i am Shia.

i just want to let you know that you should not try to undermine the relative peace the forum has experienced in 2 days.

dont try to provoke others again and make the forum inhabitable for others.

and just for your info,i would confidently tell you that i would not fancy or use my money on a car that has a sign or logo that appears to endorse a pagan or false religion like christianity.
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
What is wrong with this article ?

One Man issues a fatwa , and another rebuked him, both Muslims.

How did this innocent article offend you 

Listen to me young man , if you want to ban freedom of speech, go and live in IRAN, you will be happier there.

Na wah oo
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by LagosShia: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
frosbel:

What is wrong with this article ?

One Man issues a fatwa , and another rebuked him, both Muslims.

How did this innocent article offend you 

Listen to me young man , if you want to ban freedom of speech, go and live in IRAN, you will be happier there.

Na wah oo

just know that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander!

is this the Islam section? isn't this forum supposed to be for non-muslims?

so who are you mocking here if to your own admission another muslim has rebuked him?
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
It does not have to be in the ISLAM section because it has to do with one silly man's childishness at the sign of the Christian cross - a logo that has been on these sorts of cars for decades.
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by LagosShia: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
a word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
LagosShia:

a word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed

I am so so scared LagosShia grin grin grin

This is what you guys do , issue death threats or threats in general.

What has this innocent post done to anger you undecided
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
LagosShia:

so who are you mocking here if to your own admission another muslim has rebuked him?

So what are you doing here posting nonsensical threads then?
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
LagosShia:

"frosbel",stop being obssessed with muslims.leave us alone.

i dont care if the man who issued the fatwa is a Salafi and i am Shia.

i just want to let you know that you should not try to undermine the relative peace the forum has experienced in 2 days.

dont try to provoke others again and make the forum inhabitable for others.

and just for your info,i would confidently tell you that i would not fancy or use my money on a car that has a sign or logo that appears to endorse a pagan or false religion like christianity.

Oh wait. Is this a rehash of 2007 again where muslims virtually drove the mods into hiding with series of death threats until a special section was created for islamists alone? So anytime islam is criticised you all fight back by trying to make the forum uninhabitable for others despite your own history of virulent anti-christian attacks?

And anyone is decieved into thinking these people are any different from boko haram really?
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by LagosShia: 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
davidylan:

Oh wait. Is this a rehash of 2007 again where muslims virtually drove the mods into hiding with series of death threats until a special section was created for islamists alone? So anytime islam is criticised you all fight back by trying to make the forum uninhabitable for others despite your own history of virulent anti-christian attacks?

And anyone is decieved into thinking these people are any different from boko haram really?

i dont think i have threatened anyone.in fact my words are evidence of how caring and conecrned i am to the feelings of others and the concern they have voiced over my presence in and contribution to the forum.i am trying my best to take others into consideration.i have all right to ignore what others think and be arguing endlessly and debating as i please.but i am a muslim who is peace loving and the Quran teaches us to seek peace first and foremost.

you are a master in twisting and distorting the words of others.i just finished replying to your accusations:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855757.0.html#msg10056110
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by LagosShia: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
davidylan:

So what are you doing here posting nonsensical threads then?

those threads are about exposing christianity.the only difference is that i am Muslim who is posting them.but an atheist could as well post them in this section.
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
LagosShia:

i dont think i have threatened anyone.in fact my words are evidence of how caring and conecrned i am to the feelings of others and the concern they have voiced over my presence in and contribution to the forum.i am trying my best to take others into consideration.i have all right to ignore what others think and be arguing endlessly and debating as i please.but i am a muslim who is peace loving and the Quran teaches us to seek peace first and foremost.

you are a master in twisting and distorting the words of others.i just finished replying to your accusations:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855757.0.html#msg10056110

I dont believe a word of this. Please tell that to the marines. The quran may pretend or lie to "seek peace" but its adherents are the most violent murderers the world over. FACT.
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
LagosShia:

those threads are about exposing christianity.the only difference is that i am Muslim who is posting them.but an atheist could as well post them in this section.

So why are you here since you are aware this section is for non-muslims?
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
LagosShia:

[b]i dont think i have threatened anyone.in fact my words are evidence of how caring and conecrned [/b]i am to the feelings of others and the concern they have voiced over my presence in and contribution to the forum.

Appears you are scared of a ban !!  grin
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by LagosShia: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
frosbel:

Appears you are scared of a ban !! grin
dont waste your time.

davidylan:

So why are you here since you are aware this section is for non-muslims?

to post the reality about christianity and bring the christians who dont know how to preach their pagan beliefs without attacking islam in this section.that was the conddition.

davidylan:

I dont believe a word of this. Please tell that to the marines. The quran may pretend or lie to "seek peace" but its adherents are the most violent murderers the world over. FACT.

you can take it as you please.you are a missionary who has signed to lock his head with padlock.so i wont try to convince you.but you mentioning the marines is heartaching.marines?the people invading other countries?
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
LagosShia:

to post the reality about christianity and bring the christians who dont know how to preach their pagan beliefs without attacking islam in this section.that was the conddition.

Well then why are you complaining about christians who do likewise on the islamic section? You think islam should be off limit to criticism but want to enjoy free reign on insulting the bible mohammad plagiarised? grin Dont be silly my friend.

LagosShia:

you can take it as you please.you are a missionary who has signed to lock his head with padlock.so i wont try to convince you.but[b] you mentioning the marines is heartaching.marines?the people invading other countries?[/b]

Actually i love those guys. They stand as a bulwark against the evil that is islam.
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by LagosShia: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
davidylan:

Well then why are you complaining about christians who do likewise on the islamic section? You think islam should be off limit to criticism but want to enjoy free reign on insulting the bible mohammad plagiarised? grin Dont be silly my friend.
you mean the bible Paul plagiarised?dont let me start.

i never complained.i welcome you all.the more you people talk the more other see how ignorant you are and how false your christianity and bible are.so keep exposing yourselves.you are not convincing as you think people will see you.

Actually i love those guys. They stand as a bulwark against the evil that is islam.
this is evidence against the missionaries on what i just stated:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855757.0.html#msg10055908

missionaries are in alliance with the marines to provoke and destroy muslims.and you complain when you are lynched by angry muslim mob.
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
LagosShia:

you mean the bible Paul plagiarised?dont let me start.

i never complained.i welcome you all.the more you people talk the more other see how ignorant you are and how false your christianity and bible are.so keep exposing yourselves.you are not convincing as you think people will see you.

speaking of ignorance, can you give me one example of Paul's alleged "plagiarism" pls?

LagosShia:

missionaries are in alliance with the marines to provoke and destroy muslims.and you complain when you are lynched by angry muslim mob.

You must spend a lot of time dreaming. grin
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by LagosShia: 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
davidylan:

speaking of ignorance, can you give me one example of Paul's alleged "plagiarism" pls?

Pious Fraud: Adhoc Bible forgery - Paul v.s. Deuteronomy

When reading the new testament, it cannot be avoided but to notice the way its authors used the Jewish Bible in order to support their beliefs and teachings. New testament authors have force fit this books in ways that seem to reflect a deliberately dishonest use of it.

Interesting example of such Ad-hoc misquotation is made by Paul to support his doctrine:

Romans 10:4-11
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who has faith.For Moses says that the man who does the righteousness which is of the law will get life by it.
But the righteousness which is of faith says these words, Say not in your heart, Who will go up to heaven? (that is, to make Christ come downsmiley
Or, Who will go down into the deep? (that is, to make Christ come again from the deadsmiley But what does it say? The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart: that is, the word of faith of which we are the preachers:
Because, if you say with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and have faith in your heart that God has made him come back from the dead, you will have salvation:
For with the heart man has faith to get righteousness, and with the mouth he says that Jesus is Lord to get salvation.Because it is said in the holy Writings, Whoever has faith in him will not be shamed.

Deuteronomy 30:10-14
If you give ear to the voice of the Lord your God, keeping his orders and his laws which are recorded in this book of the law, and turning to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
For these orders which I have given you today are not strange and secret, and are not far away.
They are not in heaven, for you to say, Who will go up to heaven for us and give us knowledge of them so that we may do them?
And they are not across the sea, for you to say, Who will go over the sea for us and give us news of them so that we may do them?
But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, so that you may do it.

Paul the ex-Pharisee, who became a proponent of the salvation by faith doctrine, clearly says that faith in Christ is the end of the law for righteousness. To support his teaching, he offers a quote from the book of Deuteronomy.

Reading Deuteronomy in context (the same context that Christian complain that septics does not read) it becomes revealing what the misquoted passage really was about.
In Deuteronomy, the word which is near, in the mouth and heart, is the word of the law given by God of Israel. This law is written in the book of law, the Torah, the Jewish Bible.

The really interesting part about this passage in Deuteronomy is the part that Paul omitted intentionally, because it did not fit his doctrine.

Comparing the misquotation of Paul with the real passage, it all becomes obvious:

Deuteronomy 30:14 But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, so that you may do it.

Romans 10:8 But what does it say? The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart: that is, the word of faith of which we are the preachers:

that Deuteronomy 30:14 says that the word which is near in the mouth and hearth is, i.e., the Law, the Torah which was given through Moses; that's the context in which this verse is written. This verse states, as quoted: "the word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart, SO THAT YOU MAY DO IT.

If Paul would had quoted this verse the way it was originally written, it would have destroyed his teaching that salvation was not by works, because Moses insisted on obedience to the Law as a means of salvation, contrary to Paul's teaching which stresses faith in his gospel, faith in Jesus and what he had done, was the means of salvation. No one can actually claim that Paul did not know, therefore the passage seems misquoted. This is so, because as mentioned before, he was supposedly ex- Pharisee, the keeper of the law.

If the context of Deuteronomy 30 remains unverified, especially the quoted verse, the Torah seems to back up Paul's words and state that faith in Paul's gospel is the way to salvation. But this is far from what this passage does. In fact, it explicitly contradicts Paul's teaching.

This is a clear showcase of Paul's dishonest use of Jewish Bible

http://pious-fraud..com/2011/07/adhoc-bible-extraordinary-twisting-paul_15.html
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
LagosShia:

When reading the new testament, it cannot be avoided but to notice the way its authors used the Jewish Bible in order to support their beliefs and teachings. New testament authors have force fit this books in ways that seem to reflect a deliberately dishonest use of it.

Interesting example of such Ad-hoc misquotation is made by Paul to support his doctrine:

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who has faith.For Moses says that the man who does the righteousness which is of the law will get life by it.
But the righteousness which is of faith says these words, Say not in your heart, Who will go up to heaven? (that is, to make Christ come downsmiley
Or, Who will go down into the deep? (that is, to make Christ come again from the deadsmiley But what does it say? The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart: that is, the word of faith of which we are the preachers:
Because, if you say with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and have faith in your heart that God has made him come back from the dead, you will have salvation:
For with the heart man has faith to get righteousness, and with the mouth he says that Jesus is Lord to get salvation.Because it is said in the holy Writings, Whoever has faith in him will not be shamed.

If you give ear to the voice of the Lord your God, keeping his orders and his laws which are recorded in this book of the law, and turning to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
For these orders which I have given you today are not strange and secret, and are not far away.
They are not in heaven, for you to say, Who will go up to heaven for us and give us knowledge of them so that we may do them?
And they are not across the sea, for you to say, Who will go over the sea for us and give us news of them so that we may do them?
But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, so that you may do it.

Paul the ex-Pharisee, who became a proponent of the salvation by faith doctrine, clearly says that faith in Christ is the end of the law for righteousness. To support his teaching, he offers a quote from the book of Deuteronomy.

Reading Deuteronomy in context (the same context that Christian complain that septics does not read) it becomes revealing what the misquoted passage really was about.
In Deuteronomy, the word which is near, in the mouth and heart, is the word of the law given by God of Israel. This law is written in the book of law, the Torah, the Jewish Bible.

The really interesting part about this passage in Deuteronomy is the part that Paul omitted intentionally, because it did not fit his doctrine.

Comparing the misquotation of Paul with the real passage, it all becomes obvious:

Deuteronomy 30:14 But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, so that you may do it.

Romans 10:8 But what does it say? The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart: that is, the word of faith of which we are the preachers:

that Deuteronomy 30:14 says that the word which is near in the mouth and hearth is, i.e., the Law, the Torah which was given through Moses; that's the context in which this verse is written. This verse states, as quoted: "the word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart, SO THAT YOU MAY DO IT.

If Paul would had quoted this verse the way it was originally written, it would have destroyed his teaching that salvation was not by works, because Moses insisted on obedience to the Law as a means of salvation, contrary to Paul's teaching which stresses faith in his gospel, faith in Jesus and what he had done, was the means of salvation. No one can actually claim that Paul did not know, therefore the passage seems misquoted. This is so, because as mentioned before, he was supposedly ex- Pharisee, the keeper of the law.

If the context of Deuteronomy 30 remains unverified, especially the quoted verse, the Torah seems to back up Paul's words and state that faith in Paul's gospel is the way to salvation. But this is far from what this passage does. In fact, it explicitly contradicts Paul's teaching.

Another piece of copy and paste junk without the poster understanding any of it's contents. grin
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
LagosShia:

So this is the "plagiarism" you accuse Paul of? If you read the book of hebrews particularly chapters 4-10 you wont be this ignorant of the relationship between the law and the gospel of salvation.
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by LagosShia: 12:10am On Jan 27, 2012
davidylan:

So this is the "plagiarism" you accuse Paul of? If you read the book of hebrews particularly chapters 4-10 you wont be this ignorant of the relationship between the law and the gospel of salvation.

frosbel:

Another piece of copy and paste junk without the poster understanding any of it's contents. grin

if you need more to be convinced,just ask and it shall be freely given.i unlike your christian god will not have to crucify your son or my own son to give your request.i will give you free of charge with no crucifixion.that is generosity.watch out!
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by LagosShia: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2012
Isaiah 49:8
This is what the LORD says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Joagbaje(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2012
frosbel:

In the video below, prominent Egyptian TV presenter Amr Adeeb takes the sheikh’s joke-of-a-fatwa to task, saying, “We’ve reached a really strange place with this.”

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Philippians 3:18
18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by mrmayor(m): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia,

What exactly is wrong with the article, Frosbel did not make it up >:

LagosShia:

a word is enough for the wise  lipsrsealed

WHY ARE MUSLIMS ANGRY ALL THE TIME angry angry angry angry angry angry

davidylan:

[size=13pt]Oh wait. Is this a rehash of 2007 again where muslims virtually drove the mods into hiding with series of death threats until a special section was created for islamists alone?[/size] So anytime islam is criticised you all fight back by trying to make the forum uninhabitable for others despite your own history of virulent anti-christian attacks?

So so true, who could forget the threats against Seun and NL members sad sad sad
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
Joagbaje:

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Philippians 3:18
18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Prophecies being fulfilled. I love these verses
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

[/quote

Hey LagosShia, isn't this forum supposed to be for non-muslims?

What are you doing here when you are a muslim? The poste is for us non muslims exposing
the carnality of muslims who are fallen sick at the cross of Jesus.

Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Bulldog(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
It is believed that the devil(and maybe the fictional vampires) fears the cross and if that belief is true for instance, what does that make muslims and allah in particular? lol
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by LagosShia: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
Bulldog:

It is believed that the devil(and maybe the fictional vampires) fears the cross and if that belief is true for instance, what does that make muslims and allah in particular? lol

according to Jehovah's witnesses,Jesus was not "crucified".he was "stalkified".he was alleged killed on a stalk and not on a cross.

i wonder how people can be worshipping the weapon used to kill their god.
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by Knight1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

according to Jehovah's witnesses,Jesus was not "crucified".he was "stalkified".he was alleged killed on a stalk and not on a cross.

And he accuses people of derailing threads. undecided
Re: Egyptian Sheikh Forbids Purchasing Chevrolets Because Logo Looks Like A Cross by mrmayor(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
LagosShia:

Ok. Assuming he was " Stalkified" why is the Egyptian Mullah issuing Fatwas against those who buy Chevrolet?

LagosShia why are you Muslims always angry? It can't just be a Nigerian thing, I've met Iraqi, French even the Black Muslims of Nation Of Islam in the Uk, it's always the same, simmering anger just waiting to explode. I just don't get it, why are you so angry at an article Frosbel did not write?

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Rccg Sunday School 24 September, 2017 / ISLAM Section Becomes A No Go For Christians And Atheists , WHY ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.