Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life (1268 Views)

Help! My Life Is Nosediving / Who Killed It Between Me And This Woman (the Love Of My Life)? / My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life by damoskiy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
recently i met an alfa and he told me(didn't go to meet him)all things about my life from scratch to bottom.he told me to buy salt i hav a bath with it after reciting some things on the salt.i did as instructed.he told me to bring the remaining salt which i did that same day.i wentr to his house and he explained some things that if i eat something he would prepare for me that i would receive some money from someone that as promised me for a while.since then i have refused to pick is call because i am scared that if i eat what he said something might happen but as a young man i need money.i don't know if i should go back to him.NOT MONEY RITUAL .
Re: My Life by MissyB3(f): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2012
Who or what is an ''alfa''?
You best run from such individuals while you still can, and toil to earn yourself some money, instead of wasting your time eating salt, and waiting till thy kingdom come for promises to be actualized.
Re: My Life by damoskiy(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2012
an alfa is a muslim cleric,he calls me everyday
Re: My Life by lao(f): 3:02am On Jan 27, 2012
Run as fast as your legs can carry you. Don't be a victim.
Re: My Life by moremi2008(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2012
Are you sure this alfa didn't bribe one of your friends or relatives to tell him all about you? Sounds like a trickster to me. Where in the Quran does it recommend bathing with special salts and eating stuff to bring money? I hope he doesn't turn you into money-vomiting zombie as soon as you eat whatever it is he gives you to eat. grin
Re: My Life by MissyB3(f): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2012
moremi2008:

Are you sure this alfa didn't bribe one of your friends or relatives to tell him all about you? Sounds like a trickster to me. Where in the Quran does it recommend bathing with special salts and eating stuff to bring money? I hope he doesn't turn you into money-vomiting zombie as soon as you eat whatever it is he gives you to eat. grin
Rotfl! You're not serious.
Re: My Life by moremi2008(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
Missy_B:

Rotfl! You're not serious.

It's true na! Imagine an alfa giving you something to eat that will bring money! God knows I will pick race! Why hasn't he eaten the thing himself? I will not allow myself to become inspiration for a Nollywood movie! grin
Re: My Life by freecocoa(f): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
Guy you better borrow usin bolt legs and run far away from that man,if to say na by bathing with abi eating salt money dey come,God know say salt for don finish for bar beach and naija since.
Re: My Life by IbroSaunks(m): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
why did u start by doing as he instructed ??
Re: My Life by zayhal(f): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
You shouldn't have even related with such 'alfa' at all in the 1st place. He must be one illiterate and very ignorant fellow to prescribe such and those who go to him are even more ignorant than the 'alfa'.

OP, I hope you aren't scared of the man. He can't do you nothing so just pick his call and tell him to get off your back. You don't have to be rude about it but be firm. Let him know you don't believe in such stuff. You say you're a young man and you need money, go and work hard and pray hard, you'll be rich if you're destined to be.
Re: My Life by damoskiy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
moremi2008:

i am suspecting that must have happened but no one knows any of these things including my parents.
IbroSaunks:

why did u start by doing as he instructed ??
he never told me anything  about the money from scratch .i was just curious because he told me that a girl i was dating was my destined wife.

OP, I hope you aren't scared of the man. He can't do you nothing so just pick his call and tell him to get off your back. You don't have to be rude about it but be firm. Let him know you don't believe in such stuff. You say you're a young man and you need money, go and work hard and pray hard, you'll be rich if you're destined to be.i'm reali scared.anytime i think about it he then calls me imediately.
Re: My Life by fside234: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
Oya go chop igekuge, then come back and tell me ok?
Re: My Life by moremi2008(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
fside234:

Oya go chop igekuge, then come back and tell me ok?

I agree. Please go eat it and come back to tell us if it works!
Re: My Life by Pampers: 6:03am On Jan 29, 2012
Damo pls dont move near such pple.They r nt GOD.pls talk to ur creator abt ur probs nd wishes.such hapnd to som1 i kno

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Ogochukwu(voice From The Grave ) Was Fabricated / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To White Baby / Why Is The Name "Ekaete" Always A Maid??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.