Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale (3169 Views)

The Lastest Instagist / Certified Pre Owned 2009 Toyota Corolla For Sale / Lastest Update About ASUU Strike. Uniben To Write Post Ume Bypassing ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by kajad(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2006
Hi guys,

A friend of mine would be travelling to the States very soon and
urgently
wants to sell his toyota corolla to augment his required funds.

The car is in good condition, sturdy engine, little mileage, can drive
on
any type of road. He's been finding it increasingly difficult to get a
buyer even though the asking price is very moderate (N350,000.00). I
decided to
assist in the only way I can by informing my guys about it.

I've attached several pictures of the vehicle to assist you in making a
decision. If you are interested please contact me.

NOTE: I anticipate a rush for this vehicle so it will only be sold to
the
first person that pays for the car. No part payment please

Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by kajad(m): 11:38am On Mar 17, 2006
2 help you make up your mind quickly I have attached more pics

Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by charlisco(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2006
can you send that car to me online, so that i can suck only the fuel in it
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by SIBLI06(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2006
grin grin That is shocking! Nice post!!!
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by OldGlory1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2006
What country is that car in? Wow what a Picture. Look at the stern expressions on the drivers Face Lolol grin grin
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by charlisco(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2006
Which part of london do you snap that picture?
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Rhodalyn(f): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2006
how much is that? a penny i suppose cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by twinstaiye(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2006
The car belongs to Big Brother Nigeria (BBN) at least from the plate number.
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Badman888(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2006
How much last,
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by kajad(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2006
He's asking for N350.000.00. He could down if you are serious. Not as serious as going to hospital ooo!
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Badman888(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2006
N350,000 too much reduce price
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by kenniy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2006
consider it sold, i wanna buy it, do you accept credit cards??
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by dafman(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2006
That car was allowed on the road shocked na wah o , does the car have an engine, or it's 'jazz' that is controlling it.
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Free(f): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2006
ooooh my shocked shocked shocked this wasnt what i was expecting to see when i clicked here
i was lookin forward to see some nice cars cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

That car was allowed on the road na wah o , does the car have an engine, or it's 'jazz' that is controlling it.
i know why they allowing these rusty cars on the roads
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by kenniy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2006
its on cars like that that you'll see stickers that read "let them say, all fingers are not equal"
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Oracle(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2006
what a ride sooooo beautiful
really beautiful
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by buckeye(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2006
L O L, i recieved those in my email, i couldnt stop laughing when i first saw it .
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by ajadudu: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2006
@charlisco
That picture was not from London but from Asia, Malaysia to be specific, look at the over head bridge in the 1st pic, you will see the country national flag,
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by KennyG(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2006
Some car
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by raldsfield(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2006
Oboy this car can not be recycled.

How much did you say you are paying my to take care of your wahala.

N350,000 too small. Na N1,000,000.00 last I go take. cool angry
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by raldsfield(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2006
Oboy this car can not be recycled.

How much did you say you are paying my to take care of your wahala.

N350,000 too small. Na N1,000,000.00 last I go take. cool angry
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2006
350, 000 kobo? i go buy o!
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Badman888(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2006
you are supposed to pay me 350k to accept this car self,
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by bunkbobo: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2006
Please let me love-vendor that Ride for your friend before selling grin grin
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Free(f): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2006
Please let me love-vendor that Ride for your friend before selling

L.O.L U funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Badman888(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2006
if Xzibitz sees that ride he go run oooo, "unpimpable"
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Free(f): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2006
if Xzibitz sees that ride he go run oooo, "unpimpable"

umpimpable hahahah good one cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by idiot(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2006
the pictures are so obviously photoshopped.

Wow. . PhotoShop has become such a ubiquitous product. . .it has formed its own verb.

But anyway, its easy to see that this wasn't a "taken" picture. Just look at the last one. . .there is a lane marker near the front of the car barely visible underneath, and there is another by the rear wheel. Weird huh?
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Badman888(m): 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2006
i know alot of things are photoshoped but for this picture i dont think so
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by idiot(m): 2:01am On Mar 18, 2006
look at the lane markings in the last picture. Look at the front left wheel (lane marker there). look at the rear right wheel (even more obvious lane marker). Lane markers are wider than cars. Even if one was "real", the other would have to be fake.

What was even more obvious, look at the car and its location relative to the other cars and other lanes. Perhaps nobody who has seen this picture here drives. . . but that is a very highly improbable location for a car.

The second picture is also quite obviously a fake.

The third picture is fake too. Not quite as obvious, but the lane marker under the rear right tire is too large in the picture. They managed to get the car to approximately the right size for its location. Additionally, the distortion in the picture apparently was not photoshopped very well. It doesn't make sense that a camera would have different focus settings over a single picture. . .there is no camera that uses multiple lens and foci to take a single shot.
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Badman888(m): 2:09am On Mar 18, 2006
I agree that the car looks funny relatives to other in a way, but look through through the windows of the car, Photoshop cant make it look as accurate as that.
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by idiot(m): 2:19am On Mar 18, 2006
dude, there were kids in my high school who could DRAW that picture. (well, actually. . . only two were good enough that they could draw and color it to match. . . )

First year graphics arts majors (those who have B averages or better) at my university can do this kind of stuff

You obviously have not seen good photoshopped images. . . . that's how bad this one is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? / Malo Chicks Prostitute Most True Or False? / Photo: The Meaning Of Facebook Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.