Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors (92904 Views)

Obasanjo Agrees To Campaign For Jonathan After Five Governors Prostrate And Beg / Police Invade Kano Goverment Lodge In Abuja, Hold Five Governors Hostage / Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by DaRapture: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
Many of you are wishing upon stars here, in your desires to have salaries payed back and all that other stuff, what's done is done, and what you should be wishing and protesting out on the streets for now, is that the dilapidated structures in which allowed these clowns to do what they had done in the first place will be torn down and reconstructed in a more secure fashion, so to disallow and or make it much more difficult to happen again. Don't live in the doom of yesteryear, strive for the creation of a better new year and beyond. This is a wonderful starting point.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by muyoto: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
eros:

Hmmm!!! What next Nigeria?

the million dollar question undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by Limaoscar: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
nothing for you, he no go remember you O.

grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by bakila: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
Fly we no de hear follow deadbody enter grave, is it greed, downright cluelessnes or NEMESIS otw sylva wouldnt have been in this mess Nyako too in Adamawa was fighting a speaker elected by his peers now the guy is acting governor. This is the time for somebody to give this country some direction by securing conviction against a few of them. A celebrated prosecution fould by some begging is not enough course we know that part of the liability of silva leaving goverment house is that some silk will collect some of the money he saved from his salary as governer. Gluck get a scapegoat and add to him.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by ceasare: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2012
Sylvia was d defacto target of d judgemnt d othrs r js victims of circumstances question to be asked is why is d judiciary js waking up when election is closeby.I smell vendetta abeg its all about bayelsa governorship seat!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by johnwell(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2012
I think this white beard he-goat that was gorvening cross river state needs proper interogation by efcc. No good roads into the state, cutting off staff salary every month. I thank God for gorvernor Godswill Akpabio for repairing one of the abandoned interstate road (odukpani road).
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by doofanc: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^I beg to disagree. I was in Calabar last xmas and from what i saw Imoke is quite popular with the people. as for roads, i certainly say there was a marked improvement compared with the last time i was there. the ikom-ugep road for instance.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by Limaoscar: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^I beg to disagree. I was in Calabar last xmas and from what i saw Imoke is quite popular with the people. as for roads, i certainly say there was a marked improvement compared with the last time i was there. the ikom-ugep road for instance. 

So what Has He done about the Ikom-Boki-Ogoja Road,the Ogoja-Yala or Ogoja-Obudu roads.
Listen, Larry Odey might not work against him for the larger party interest but that drunk of a governor really needs to be probed.
You say He is popular, with thugs or those hard working civil servants He's been cutting their salaries? What about improving on the Tinapa project. That guy is riding on His father's political goodwill  otherwise  He has nothing to really offer politically.

I blame OBJ for throwing-up Scum.bags like this in His tenure.
Boma Erekosima used to say in P.H. on Radio, " Monkey dey smart, Monkey dey smart na because tree dey near tree na im make we dey say Monkey dey smart oh!" You change the game a little bit and give a level playing ground and the likes of  liyel are gone with that His okpolo eyes, sior!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by londoner: 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2012
The recent country wide protests were not used to full potential.

If you are complaining about governors, why didn't you mobalise yourselves to protest against your governors to have them removed or made to give account?

You wasted the opportunity to force change. How many times in history have people from the majority of states come together in agreement and shut things down?

The opportunity was wasted IMO, business as usual, because the people have allowed it.

In 2012, WE SHOULD BE PAST THE STAGE OF MEASURING THE SUCCESS OF STATE GOVERNMENTS ON THE NUMBER ROADS THEY HAVE BUILT, WE SHOULD  BE PAST THAT STAGE BY NOW IN NIGERIA.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2012
Thank God that mad man Murtala Nyako is gone!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by mrinsurer: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
If David Beckham can insure his legs,how about you?You are more than a star to your family.Secure the future of your loved one.Call today for flexible and cheap life insurance quote 08188576779 email: risk.advisor.ng@gmail.com
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by Chijiokeihedich: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2013
That boko haram there are not human being. let us choice strong mens in nigeria and fight them i we be number one person becouse this is crazing i wonder why nigeria d'not have a securit:this my Email adress:chijiokeihediche@yahoo.com.i am so sad of nigeria gudluck jonathan is trying her best but the reasing why is that we do have a securit in our cuntry that why any question you can email me.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by Chijiokeihedich: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2013
The problem be there is no securit in nigeria

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Supreme Court sacks five governors by Xenisha: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Most likely, this homeless person is not all right with his head. One gets the feeling that lately people have started to go crazy, otherwise how to explain their inadequate actions. For example, the statesman Scott Cooper Miami was photographed by someone with obscene objects near a dummy, I don't understand what he lacks in this life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Chinese Warship Arrives Nigeria / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.