Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. (1880 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by randyorton: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
WHY DO NAIJA WOMEN LOOK LESS ATTRACTIVE WITH CLOTHES OFF & MORE ATTRCTIVE WHEN THEY HIDE THEIR FLESH. PLS I AM NOT TRYING TO YAB ANYONE . NAIJA WOMEN ARE SEXY BUT THEY HARDLY MAINTAIN THEIR FIGURE BEYOND 25 YRS OF AGE. LETS PROFER SOLUTIONS. MY OWN SUGGESTION THAT THEY SHOULD CUT DOWN ON WAHT THEY EAT AND WORKOUT EVERYDAY. EG JOGGING, WALKING FOR 1 HR,SKIPPING 600 PER DAY ETC. IF U ARE SEXY YOU WOULD LOVE YOURSELF MORE
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by bekay911(f): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Babe face ur studies, read n pray hard and stop phorking around for now.
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
And what are your suggestions for nigerian men?
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
Honestly people should do what they want to do with their life. Beside this is only your opinion and you shouting abt the girls, most of the guys look bad even with clothes on Lord only knows what they look like without clothes. grin grin

P.S if you are so bothered, you can date another race, or are you tied down to only date Nigerian Women? undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by richy5(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
bekay911:

Babe face ur studies, read n pray hard and stop phorking around for now.
Stamp=Gbam
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by MrsChima1(f): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
This Nigerian man I know looks damn good without his clothes on! Thank ya Lawd!!!!
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by millco88(f): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
rokiatu:

Honestly people should do what they want to do with their life. Beside this is only your opinion and you shouting abt the girls, most of the guys look bad even with clothes on Lord only knows what they look like without clothes. grin grin

P.S if you are so bothered, you can date another race, or are you tied down to only date Nigerian Women? undecided

He is probably forced to date/marry Nigerian women from his parents
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by emofine2(f): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
. . .and how many Nigerian women have you seen without her clothes? undecided

NAIJA WOMEN ARE SEXY BUT THEY HARDLY MAINTAIN THEIR FIGURE BEYOND 25 YRS OF AGE

Wow you're pretty perceptive. Tell me then at what age is a Nigerian man likely to get a pot belly? tongue
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by kokoye(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
millco88:

He is probably forced to date/marry Nigerian women from his parents

and you call that a man
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by LesbianBoy(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
emöfine:

thanks for the question! To answer the question errmmmm, I have seen emofine without clothes ermm, i have seen chima mrs without clothes(plenty strech marks) ermm, i have see mzdarkskin without clothes! I really wud love to see rokiatutu's N akedness too *licks lips*
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by emofine2(f): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^
That's why you're in heaven abi?
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by LaParisienne(f): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
@OP
Your point was so important and priceless that you had to use caps and bold letters. Thank you very much for making such an educative and insightful post.

@Topic
You are mingling with the wrong set of Nigerian women. Change your location and your circle of friends.
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
Wayne Bridge missing a Lot -- Am now the Dude Nyanshing Vanessa for real wink wink wink

Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by thehunted(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Any form of aerobics will do.
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
LesbianBoy:

thanks for the question! To answer the question errmmmm, I have seen emofine without clothes ermm, i have seen chima mrs without clothes(plenty strech marks) ermm, i have see mzdarkskin without clothes! I really wud love to see rokiatutu's N akedness too *licks lips*

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by born2boink(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
Their shapeless body and unattractive need to change, most lepa girl are good in shape, but hate the orobo version, nigeria babe should learn to exercise their, even as orobo you can still look sexy with cloth off. not after eating eba and ogbono soup, the next thing is go to bed or go gossip, exercise will help burn calories in body
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 28, 2012
the only thin wey dey fear me na their akpu belle sad
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by Mynd44: 3:34am On Jan 28, 2012
LesbianBoy:

Quit smoking Igbo. You are apparently not strong enough for it. Stick to Oxygen instead
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 28, 2012
emöfine:

Wow you're pretty perceptive. Tell me then at what age is a Nigerian man likely to get a pot belly? tongue

oversabi housewife
wetin dey schele grin
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by mamalola19: 4:32am On Jan 28, 2012
the op is a goat. funny enough he might not be taller than aki n paw paw in real life. thank goodness for nairaland people can show themselves even when they can barely reach the table n maybe use cushion to be able to reach the table. d op might be a villager. wat do u know with nairaland u might be wasting ur time with beast thinkn its a beauty. make i go on tv ojare.
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by Mynd44: 4:57am On Jan 28, 2012
Make I bring pop-corn?
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by mamalola19: 5:01am On Jan 28, 2012
Mynd_44:

Make I bring pop-corn?

hope ur own no get dck with a like honeydck? oya bring am alone make we chop
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 28, 2012
mamalola19:

the op is a goat. funny enough he might not be taller than aki n paw paw in real life. thank goodness for nairaland people can show themselves even when they can barely reach the table n maybe use cushion to be able to reach the table. d op might be a villager. wat do u know with nairaland u might be wasting ur time with beast thinkn its a beauty. make i go on tv ojare.
*FALLS INSIDE WELL* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Naija Women Look Less Attractive With Clothes Off & Otherwise. by Mynd44: 5:52am On Jan 28, 2012
mamalola19:

hope ur own no get dck with a like honeydck? oya bring am alone make we chop
Only pop-corn na im I bring oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Life Of An Executive Assistant / She Wants Me Back But Dont Know How To Say It / How Do I Get This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.