Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Beachland Estate Bridge In Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beachland Estate Bridge In Trouble (1237 Views)

PHOTO: Tamburawa Bridge In Kano About To Collapse / Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts / Flood Submerge Bridge In Kaduna (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beachland Estate Bridge In Trouble by kech(f): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
MODERATOR PLEASE PUT ON THE FRONT PAGE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Guys please I need to make a complaint oooo. How do I reach Oga Fashola. If u guys are familiar with Beachland Estate area you’ll know that for the past two weeks tankers have taken over the area because of the 3 fuel depots located there. They are on the bridge, on the road, EVERYWHERE!, The residents of the estate can’t even leave their houses in the morning! Those tankers are there from morning till night. My main reason for complaint is that I was caught in that traffic jam on the bridge to the estate and as I was in the car, I felt the bridge MOVE!!! Not vibrate o! I know what a vibration feels like, I said MOVE!, I promise you!!!, As in, I left my car and started running! Someone parked close to me did the same. You guys, if you see the bridge, it’s not a big bridge like Carter or Marina oo, it’s just one of all these small bridges that link one side of the road to the other. Yet tankers are parked on it on both lanes EVERYDAY!!!, TANKERS WITH FUEL! How do I spread this message because that bridge will fall if they don’t get those tankers off. At the moment I do not even walk on the bridge anymore. If that bridge falls, that whole area, up to Tin-Can is finished. Guys please if you know anyone that can get this message across to the appropriate authorities, please do!
Re: Beachland Estate Bridge In Trouble by efisher(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
This calls for serious concern. Anyone with the rght contacts should please act fast!

@eko-ile, do you copy? cool
Re: Beachland Estate Bridge In Trouble by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
ok cool
Re: Beachland Estate Bridge In Trouble by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
kech:

MODERATOR PLEASE PUT ON THE FRONT PAGE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

, I felt the bridge MOVE!!! Not vibrate o! I know what a vibration feels like, I said MOVE!, I promise you!!!, As in, I left my car and started running! Someone parked close to me did the same. 

grin grin grin
Re: Beachland Estate Bridge In Trouble by DisGuy: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
what happened to all those chairmen that collect community development tax from you regularly surely they must have an office around
or contact your local government chairman

or as we are in 2012 broadcast the message on BlackBerry and twitter I bet you it will get to everyone in charge even the minister of works and his concubines before Sunday!!
Re: Beachland Estate Bridge In Trouble by kech(f): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Dis Guy, I'm definitely planning on going to the LG office this weekend. Hopefully I meet someone who has sense. I'll also do the BB thing.

(1) (Reply)

Why I'm Accepting The Offer To Serve - Ribadu / For Want Of Godfather [1] / Habeeb Bama, Boko Haram Kingpin Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.