Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! (1219 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by bingbagbo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
my woman is almost always attending all night.
i try to talk to her but she wouldnt listen, all night alnight alnight, i am now sick and tired.
i suspect she has an ulterior motive!, help i cry cry cry
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by kokoye(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
na celestial church she dey go?

I hear say dey no dey wear underwear and shoes inside church.

siddon dia o.

Holy Spirit go soon gii am belle . . .you be joseph?
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by bingbagbo(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
kokoye:

siddon dia o.

i don die oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! cry cry cry
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by IZUKWU(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
Are You afraid of allnight ! Why don't you go along or do you love sleep that much.
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by bingbagbo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
IZUKWU:

Are You afraid of allnight ! Why don't you go along or do you love sleep that much.

I GOT TO SLEEP IN THE NIGHT YOU KNOW? I NOR BE WINCH!!!!
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Acidosis(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
kokoye:

siddon dia o.

you are a prototypic example of silly men. must you always castigate the religion of others just to suit your misearable ideaology of a laughable joke?

OP, better be happy that he love and serve God.
others are looking for a God fearing woman, you're here making a mockery of yourself.
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by chelseabmw(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
can u tell the house the church she attends?
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by bingbagbo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^

i can give you the name of the pastor undecided undecided
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by WebSurfer(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
firstly, are you sure its really all night in the church or all-night in another guys house, be wise oo
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by kokoye(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
Acidosis:

you are a prototypic example of silly men. must you always castigate the religion of others just to suit your misearable ideaology of a laughable joke?

Honorable obahiagbon, no vex abeg.

Na silly and miserable joke . . .
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Mynd44: 4:20am On Jan 28, 2012
Acidosis:

others are looking for a God fearing woman, you're here making a mockery of yourself.

Sorry but do you attend celestial?
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 28, 2012
OP the pastor dey shine ur babe congo meat oooo shocked
make u investigate well well.u go see say na for pastor bedroom dem dey do the night virgil grin.omo open ur eye ooo.wen a babe don dey too go night virgil den na another thing dem dey do for the virgil grin grin grin
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by NEWBIN: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2012
bin gbagbo, may allah help you oo!
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Mynd44: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2012
Amen!!!!!!
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Tosinville(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2012
WebSurfer:
firstly, are you sure its really all
night in the church or all-night in
another guys house, be wise oo
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Mynd44: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2012
What if the church is in a guy's house?
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Tosinville(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2012
^^Abi, that girl no dey gbadun the OP kokoro, she need real Kondo dats y she dey go all night services.
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Mynd44: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2012
The guy come dey nick am Akpako
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Tosinville(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2012
^^Oyaaaa!!, nak am, nak am, nak am, nak am, nak am, nak am____while the OP dey sleep like doll baby 4 house.
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Mynd44: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2012
Especially for cold weather. Chai life is wicked
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Tosinville(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2012
abeg whr the OP when VIP sing AWAY?

Lyrics: anytime i dey touch am o!, she tell me say she tire o!, If ur girlfriend no dey do u well kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa AWAY!!!!
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by WebSurfer(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2012
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Mynd44: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2012
Tosinville:

abeg whr the OP when VIP sing AWAY?

Lyrics: anytime i dey touch am o!, she tell me say she tire o!, If ur girlfriend no dey do u well kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa AWAY!!!!

Lol
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by claremont(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2012
Acidosis:

[size=13pt]you are a prototypic example of silly men. must you always castigate the religion of others just to suit your misearable ideaology (miserable ideology) of a laughable joke? [/size]

What did he say that was incorrect?! The fact that the white garment church adherents go to church Unclad, or the fact that the holy spirit does impregnate virgin ladies?!
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Tosinville(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2012
^^make una helep me ask the OP how many times d girl don invite am come night service b4? she go come get belle finish com use style hang am 4 d OP neck kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa MUGUN!!!!
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Mynd44: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2012
claremont:

What did he say that was incorrect?! The fact that the white garment church adherents go to church Unclad, or the fact that the holy spirit does impregnate virgin ladies?!
Laugh don finish me for here ooooooo
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by bingbagbo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^

MYND!, GET SERIOUS! angry angry
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Killz3(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2012
It's either you go with her, or you shut the bloody hell up! Were you not aware o the kind of church she attends before you agreed to date her? BTW, she aint married to you, therefore, your say in the matter is unfortunately quite limited!
Get real!
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by mamalola19: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
y r u all answering this sengemenge. op na everytime your history they change. u be chameleon? abeg which jujuman u dey use wey dey calve ur love life evrytimme. next month if it be say na GEJ daughter u go dey friend. abeg tell am make im use im brain for naija or dash am to u, u need to advance ur own.
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by corkpikin(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2012
OP your wife fu[i]ck[/i]ing another d[i]ic[/i]k test if your p[i]ri[/i]ck still remain the same in her p[b]us[/b]sy you should know the size of her well undecided
Re: She Attends Too Many All-night Services. . . .haba! by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
You are a true son of your father

(1) (Reply)

Face Book Status / She Is Scared Of Marraige / Please It Urgent Guys Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.