Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1242092 members, 1648361 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 September 2014 at 11:01 PM

How Can I Start A Travel Agency Office? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Start A Travel Agency Office? (653 Views)

Becoming A Travel Agent And Visa Consultant. Be Warned! / Advice On How 2 Start A Travel Agency. / Iata License For A Travel Agency (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start A Travel Agency Office? by bdamijo: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
How can I start a travel agency office?, Please I need suggestion and advise
Re: How Can I Start A Travel Agency Office? by WAVixen: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
Are you looking at being IATA accredited? If not all you need is to go for a course in travel agency management. This will enable you run your agency effectively, regardless of the IATA accreditation or not.

Get subscribed to the major GDS available i.e Sabre, Amadeus, worldspan.

Loads of advertising, goodluck.
Re: How Can I Start A Travel Agency Office? by pastort1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
In addition, make sure you have a solid business plan for whatever you want to do, so as to check the viability, before investing a dime. Also make sure you have at least basic knowledge of the industry, and flair and passion for marketing.
Re: How Can I Start A Travel Agency Office? by bdamijo: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
Thanks all and please how can subscribe and operate amdeus and sabran for ticket booking WAV pls hlp?

(0) (Reply)

Where To Buy Postcards In Lagos / I Want Help Coming To The Uk Soon!!! / A Job For You! If You've Got Your Visa Or Already In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.