Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women (4215 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Could This Be Reasons Why Fewer And Fewer Men Approach Women These Days? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by onila(f): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
one  came up to me and just said

how old are you,  give me your contacts? and I was like you have just known me for 2 seconds WTF?

then he said, I am rushing but can you follow me 2 my apartment tonight? and I was like id-iot I am not some Pro-stitute

he later came back 2 his senses and started asking me questions about my Nigerian upbringing and all

15 minutes laters, he came close 2 me and pressed his pe-nis on my leg and said u feel how big it is? babe I am going to rock your world BABY. .in my mind I was like oh no

when he realized I was feeling uncomfortable and asked if I was virgin. .I said you have jst known me for an hour thats not your business

after some I just walked away. .this is the first time I have been rude 2 my toasters. .damn fu-ck eww, Nigerian male tout! eeeww
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
That's what happens when you live in the hood lol. What a tale. . At a point I thought this shit happened @ the club or something. WTFF
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Mikael4(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
The federal ministry of health warns that egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, partial discombobulation & sophisticated obfuscation, which invariably, consistently & systematically, leads to death!
Dont open threads after smoking! If you must smoke, dont open a thread, if you must open a thread, dont smoke!

"Inconsequential perambulating bullshit in High Definition!"(HD) angry
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Flashaldrin(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
Maybe you looked like one of'em street girls, just an opinion!
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Acidosis(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
you are not a pros.ti.tute, but m sure you were dressed like one. or could it be that you were hanging around a brothel? ?
a sane man would not approach a decent and well dressed lady in such nasty way.
That is what you get for calling us old-skools just because we beg you yo desist from attires of pros.ti.tutes.
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Mikael4(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
Onila, How about you make use of this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-31.0.html, and stop equating every encounter you had as "Nigerian Men" bla bla bla. . . It's boring! undecided
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by freecocoa(f): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
grin grin walai your craze no get brother,what a Arrow.
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by slimyem: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
op,you've lost the flavour already.
Stop putting bullshitty threads up here.ugh!
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by onila(f): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
REALITY101:

That's what happens when you live in the hood lol. What a tale. . At a point I thought this poo happened @ the club or something. WTFF

unfortunately this happened in my school area not in some hood undecided Nigerian male has become over confident for my liking

the id-iot  is also a graduate and not some tout!
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by onila(f): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
Acidosis:

you are not a pros.ti.tute, but m sure you were dressed like one. or could it be that you were hanging around a brothel? ?
a sane man would not approach a decent and well dressed lady in such nasty way.
That is what you get for calling us old-skools just because we beg you yo desist from attires of pros.ti.tutes.

I wasnt dressed like a prostitute. .this is what happens when your too nice angry
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by drnoel: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2012
onila:

I wasnt dressed like a LovePeddler. .this is what happens when your too nice angry

those things happen, but its made u wiser. Be happy u learnt 4rm this one and lets go 2 another thread abeg.
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Acidosis(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
onila:

I wasnt dressed like a LovePeddler. .this is what happens when your too nice angry
lmao, .you are my sister and a sweethrt @ dat.
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by born2boink(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2012
What is special about women that you will need learning on how to approach them, if a man can makes his money, spend its taking care of himself, even if the guy hide inside hole, women will approach him
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by onila(f): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
born2fuck:

What is special about women that you will need learning on how to approach them, if a man can makes his money, spend its taking care of himself, even if the guy hide inside hole, women will approach him

id-iot its not all women that are into guys with money. .what a silly way of thinking
sexist pig
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by cynthiafred67(f): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
*yawns* another onila thread *SMH*

next >>>
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
OP my bad, I didn't know u live in Nigeria
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by freecocoa(f): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Come onyeara don't you have shame?what were you doing standing at a corner with a stranger rubbing his dikc on you?and I'm sure this was at night cos you can't tell me he'd do that in the day time with peeps passing by unless you followed him to a hidden place in the day time,you just got to know him for 2 seconds and he started behaving like a dog yet you still stayed there with him 15 mins later till he had you feel how big it is,you even still stayed upto an hour with him,you never talk wetin you been dey do with the guy for lungu. Mscheew.
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by born2boink(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
onila:

id-iot its not all women that are into guys with money. .what a silly way of thinking
sexist pig
learn to show respect and stop calling someone names, if you don't respect me, no way you will respect your man, who knows maybe i will be your husband in future or sex partner, if woman calls me name, its make no difference because i may find her next day on my bed
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by born2boink(m): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
onila:

sexist pig
learn to show respect and stop calling someone names, if you don't respect me, no way you will respect your man, who knows maybe i will be your husband in future or sex partner, if woman calls me name, its make no difference because i may find her next day on my bed
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by onila(f): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
he didnt remove his penis from his pants but just leaned his dick area on my tight. I cldnt just walk out on him because we were going down the escalator. when I just got tired of him and walked out

this is my first time being rude 2 my toasters
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
Now i understand when Nlanders say OP is crazy. Going through this thread, I was like WTF, Onila Onila. Take a time off and go have a good 2hr session of hot Phocking.

Trust me, You will feel better!
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2012
OP's story is similar to what my Japanese female friend told me about Japan
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by onila(f): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
Vikin:

Now i understand when Nlanders say OP is crazy. Going through this thread, I was like WTF, Onila Onila. Take a time off and go have a good 2hr session of hot Phocking.

Trust me, You will feel better!

I am a virgin dont do such
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 28, 2012
born2fuck:

Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by lepasharon(f): 12:52am On Jan 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-Eq6QGSfI

i blame hip hop videos,its doing some serious damaage to our ppl.God help black men

Dear ladies i suggest sunglasses and ipod wen walking down the road!The do not disturb look cool
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Tosinville(m): 1:19am On Jan 28, 2012
Who's this onila for goodness sake? this deranged fellow is getting annoying almost everyday here.
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Mynd44: 3:27am On Jan 28, 2012
onila:

he didnt remove his joystick from his pants but just leaned his Joystick area on my tight. I cldnt just walk out on him because we were going down the escalator. when I just got tired of him and walked out

this is my first time being rude 2 my toasters
Down the escalator for 15 mins? Were you escalating to the top of Everett?
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 28, 2012
op he must be an Uhrobo man grin
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Mynd44: 4:55am On Jan 28, 2012
Lol
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by onila(f): 5:40am On Jan 28, 2012
lefulefu:

op he must be an Uhrobo man grin

LOL
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by Mynd44: 5:45am On Jan 28, 2012
OP is a first class demented liar
Re: Some Nigerian Guys Dont Know How 2 Approach Women by drnoel: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
freecocoa:

Come onyeara don't you have shame?what were you doing standing at a corner with a stranger rubbing his dikc on you?and I'm sure this was at night cos you can't tell me he'd do that in the day time with peeps passing by unless you followed him to a hidden place in the day time,you just got to know him for 2 seconds and he started behaving like a dog yet you still stayed there with him 15 mins later till he had you feel how big it is,you even still stayed upto an hour with him,you never talk wetin you been dey do with the guy for lungu. Mscheew.

@freecocoa, I believe u said it all. The thread stinks 2 high heaven. Onila na university babe and I know what most of those babes do in the Uni. Many people will agree with me cos most girls commit alot of offences when they go 2 higher institutions so Onila is no exception. Don't try 2 lead us 2 believe otherwise cos we all knw what u chicks do in higher institutions. Anyway na ya time 2 rock live, just be careful how u rock it. Live has no duplicate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why NL Guys Should Not Fall For A Lady's Picture / What To Do When The Girl You Love Has A Boyfriend / 10 Signs She's Secretly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.