Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,321 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

O Foolish Nigerians. Where Are Your Guns?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O Foolish Nigerians. Where Are Your Guns?! (772 Views)

Nigerians Where Are This Bloody Trains,have U Ever Sighted Them? / Boko Haram Have Nigerians Where They Want With Latest Media Propaganda / N1trn Projects Smuggled Into 2012 Budget As Foolish Nigerians Criticize Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O Foolish Nigerians. Where Are Your Guns?! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
What are you still doing deceiving yourselves and acting like people are not after your lives?
This is not a time to be flocking to public concerts and unneccessary gatherings. More than 300 of your brothers and sisters have been slaughtered in so short a time this month alone with promises of more death to come, and yet you still wait for some guy wearing a black urobo hat to confirm to you that YOUR COUNTRY IS AT WAR!!!

[b]Why have you not purchased your guns? [/b]EVERY family should have a gun (with ammo) locked in it's house ready for anything.
Do you seriously think the police will save you when the barbaric hordes from the north attack??! They will save themselves, and possibly kill you too while they're at it like they always have.
What? is the thought of it "stressful"? Is it "ruining your day" when you think of such things? Then you have no-one to blame but yourself when you are raped and then beheaded without even so much as putting up a fight!

It's like writing a will. Do it, and get it out of the way and get back to enjoying your threatened life the best you can.
I have been talking about this and people have been countermanding me, with silly assumptions that your country is at peace.
Look what happened in Kano. Instead of dying like chrismas chicken (like the comment that useless boko haram leader made), why not die like a lion? Sending some of those boko haram demons [b]straight [/b]down to hell as you go to where you're headed?
Re: O Foolish Nigerians. Where Are Your Guns?! by Jakumo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
Quit beating about the bush and publish your price list if you are a gun dealer.
Re: O Foolish Nigerians. Where Are Your Guns?! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2012
Una no dey yankee o.
In a country where a common man has NO NEED for the government as he pumps his own water, generates his own electricity, receives no welfare cheques, y'all should know better by now that your security is also in your hands.
Re: O Foolish Nigerians. Where Are Your Guns?! by AjanleKoko: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
Jakumo:

Quit beating about the bush and publish your price list if you are a gun dealer.

Straight up wink

Oya, OP, name your price(s). Boyz will buy.
Re: O Foolish Nigerians. Where Are Your Guns?! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
Jakumo:

grin grin
As I'm sure business is booming for gun dealers at this point in the timeline of mankind's existence, No I am not and I would never be even if I had the means.
Those guys are often the underground agitators to starting wars just to make a buck.
Re: O Foolish Nigerians. Where Are Your Guns?! by obowunmi(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
Only Christians need guns. Muslims have Boko Horam to do their fighting for them --- directed from mighty Allah.

(1) (Reply)

America Says Nigeria Kidnapping Like 'an Action Movie' / 3 Efcc Staff Detained For Corruption, Says Lamorde / Pressure On Tambuwal, Lawan To Dilute Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.