Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing (10547 Views)

PMB Should Send Lai Mohammed To Hold A Press Briefing In Sambisa Forest - Fayose / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Full Translation Of The Latest Boko Haram Video: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by NegroNtns(m): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2012
I did some translation early this morning to post here for you all to read but in the middle of the work I had to take a break to attend to other things. Well, when I went back to complete  it the video has been removed from youtube.  Below is the full translation of the first 13 minutes of the message spoken in Hausa tongue and interspersed with Arabic. I only cared that the order of the translation will be legible and understandable, care was not given to following grammatical standard.

Briefing in connection with the event in Kano

First 30 seconds of clip is opening prayer in Arabic.
Brothers and Sisters in Islam, May Peace be upon you.
Grace be to God.

This briefing is begun in the name of Allah. This is an in-depth briefing released to the muslim community of this land, known in its entirety as Nigeria.
Particularly to the people of Kano State, to them, I issue this briefing as a dispatched message.  Also, for the benefit of those generally interested in the certainty of what we do.

Well, Grace be to God!  Brothers and Sisters, this briefing is not issued in vain. But done so because we received certain messages which are shrouded in ambiguity. So we ask,  what is the clarity behind this message?   Certainly, Almighty God, the bearer of the universe, He who owns everything and everyone, has dominion over everyone, He who delivers on the promised, He has victory over everyone, He witnesses what transpires on this land and He knows on whose side truth stands.

God hears the lies that the President of this country, that is the leader of a militant group of people of this country that have gone astray from the path of God, . . . . God has witnessed his lies. I am referring to Jonathan!  I don’t mean anybody else but that person called Goodluck Jonathan, that’s who I am referring.  Without doubt, God has heard his lies!  God heard also the lies told by his followers, meaning those who aid him in his lies.

It is not in vain that I made that statement. With certainty, this man, after the execution of our attack in Kano State, went to Kano and made some speech in which he said he will crush us. This is what we heard in the news that was broadcasted. Certainly Jonathan said he will crush us. Ah, it is not surprising and this kind of talk does not come as a shock to us. He can say he will crush us but we know that God is the only one in whose hands lie the power of destruction.  Because of that we have conviction within our conscience he cannot crush us. . . . he is not even fit! This is where we will not be bothered about these threats he makes.

This is even the same talk made by Bush. I am referring to the President of America. In that time when the group called al qaida attacked that their building called Pentagon, which is the command headquarters for their military force; and also the base of their mercantile which is called world trade center, on the day that it was destroyed.  That was the day that Almighty God destroyed these buildings using the hands of that group known for calling people to the path of God, that is al qaida, may God uplift them!  At that time, Bush also came out and told different lies, he said many things saying that he would crush al qaida. Look at it today, they have overcome, inspite the fact that many of their followers were killed, many of their followers were imprisoned, many of their followers were tortured. When you humiliate someone or violate someone, in some of the atrocities of mankind, these are not the measures of your victory over him.  Only Almighty God has the finale.  For this reason, the truth bearer, however it goes, is the one that wins victory in the end. This is what is happening. This is what I will declare.

From 5:00 to 5:20 – Talks in Arabic.

These certainties are also what Obama, current President of America, is saying everyday.  This we already knew. . .any who followed the path of lies, even if all his efforts are geared toward misleading a 100 people with machinations of deceit, he will engulf their reasoning with deceits making it appear to their hearing as truths until he enslaves them. This is what is going on.  Here it is now, he Obama himself is now pursuing negotiations with al qaida. Same people threatened with destruction. . .and this and that!  Muslim people you need to understand, any that commits to Islam and stands on truthfulness, Allah is witness, if you kill him you have not won victory over him. This particular statement, please in the name of God, muslim community we need to understand this one. Killing a man does not equate to winning over him. To God! To God!!

Ah, don’t you see example of Prophet Yahya (John The Baptist)?  He was killed!  Don’t you see example of Prophet Zakariyya (Zecchariah)?  He was killed!  The likes of Imam Malik was beaten to the point they could not raise their arms. The likes of Imam Hambal was beaten to the point they could not hold urine.  The likes of Imam Ahmed Tirmidhi, their bones were discovered in the forest. . . you know how when you come upon a beast in the pangs death then you pick up a bone and strike a blow, okay. . . Imam Tirmidhi, only his bones were discovered in the forest.  But today look, reference is always made to their authorities.  You will hear them quoted, saying “on the authority of Tirmidhi”. . . “on the authority of Ahmad Hambal”. . . . “on the authority of Imam Maliki”.  But uptil today who can say who killed them?  No, that’s not it!  Just because you kill a person, you haven’t won over them. 

Yes, show your truth to the people and be transparent with your deeds, that’s what God commands and that’s when you are victorious.  But just leading with lies, unbelief, destruction and then come and say we should love the country. . . . the damned country, will it not, itself, in the end succumb to the will of God?  We that were commanded to bow to the will of God and you come telling us about the land. . . who is the land?

Anyway, let’s move on!  Today and tomorrow, there is nothing left untouched!  This is what I’m going to say, yes. . . .

7:40 to 8:00 – Arabic

Along with everything else that Obama has done, was it not recently that it was said some soldiers were discovered, faithfuls of God fighting war . . . .but soldiers of America, they even went as far as urinating on the corpses of these insurgents. This is what they do.  May God preserve!  So Jonathan you need to know, you keep saying “we will take a decisive action on them, we will isolate their sympathizers, their financiers and this and that and the rest of them. . . .   Me, in my first message distribution to you I already declared, God is witness, you are not fit!  God is witness, you will not do it!  God is witness, you are lying!  I swear an oath in the name of God and this swearing if you don’t end up repenting and converted into Islam or maybe after I’m departed from this world you shall see.  Even in the hereafter, you shall see.  God is witness, this person, me, me, me that is disrespected and dismissed as nothing, I already say it I am nothing but I know my manifestation is everything and my faith is not mine but God’s. All my endeavors is taken with faith in God.  My lifestyle, in line with God.  So because of that, God is witness, there is no one assisting us. There is no one in control of us. . . .no, no!  By witness, God is our helper.  This is lie you are spreading.  You brought up some laws on some offences and whoptywho and this and that. . . that has no effect. 

Me, my call only to you, to you the community of muslims, your leaders and totality, you should repent and return to God, God is witness, it’s enough for you!  That’s the only thing I’m going to tell you.  You should know, the community of muslims, you pray, you fast, you go to hajj, God is witness, everybody know this democracy is not a decree of God.  This democracy is not of the Prophet of God.  You Mallam, that sit with people and say even the Prophet enjoined collaboration on democracy.  The Prophet did not endorse a democracy like this one here.  God is witness, you have  robbed of the goodwill of Prophet, you have robbed of the goodwill of God.  Even today if you have 100 people, we agree even if people gather and beat us and shout and flog us with sticks and devour us, still we agree, . . . . . even faced with the reality of cannibalism, we will never abandon our ways.  But we have the guarantee on the day of judgement God will judge between us if you fail to repent. God is witness this is my message.

That is my message to anybody.  I am not superior to anyone but anyone that God commands me to kill, God is witness, I rejoice in the killing the way I rejoice in cutting chicken.  I rejoice in killing him in the way I cut ram.  This is my worship of God.  The one God has not given me command to kill, even if my life will be taken I will not kill him.  Because for me the direction I take is the direction God has guided me.

Some of the things you witness with people killed recklessly, that’s not us doing that.  Look at it now this work we just completed in Kano, even after we have finished completely, the police came deliberately and started shooting and killing citizens and blaming it on us. God witnessed it and we want it to be so, He is the only one that can punish us and he sees to judge if the ordinary citizens were killed by us or not.  We told you and want you to know we are after police, army, those in government against the ways of God and His Prophet, as well those christians that kill muslims and do whatever they desire on the faith. . . these are the people we are after.  We don’t touch any other sector of the society, in fact in the end we shield these people from danger.  We are in fact calling on the populace for everyone to separate and stand firm on their faith to help God and the Quran, and the traditions of the Prophet.  You are bearing witness to it, the day before yesterday a Quran was thrown in a ditch, are these the people you are hoping to collaborate with, and say you are practicing God’s faith?  Lets move forward. . . This is the same thing Abu Jaal said. In his time that’s the same thing he said.  He resolved to finish with the Prophet of God, Muhammad (saws) but at long last what was his end? 

13:05 to 13:30 Arabic.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Rich4god(m): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2012
The only way to solve this problem is "mass protest by all the muslims in the north, if possible all over nigeria" denouncing BH. With this type of message circulating the north, these guys will have recruits and sympathy from the local populace. Infact, the entire imams in the muslim community need to start preaching agains/denouncing them in their daily prayers so as to separate BH from true islam.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by obowunmi(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2012
Northern muslims should keep their madness to themselves. Northerners are savages.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2012
And when did you become the spokesman [/b]and [b]translator for Boko Haram?

I smell fish and a lot of skeleton in the cupboard cheesy
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Andrew3(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2012
So all this bokoharamism has been about Jonathan. Why not go get him and leave people alone  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by nduchucks: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2012
Negro_Ntns:
Look at it now this work we just completed in Kano, even after we have finished completely, the police came deliberately and started shooting and killing citizens and blaming it on us. God witnessed it and we want it to be so, He is the only one that can punish us and he sees to judge if the ordinary citizens were killed by us or not.

The above is very plausible. It is quite easy to believe that after BH bombed those government installations, the untrained and undisciplined police went on a rampage shooting and killing anything in sight and mistaking ordinary citizens trapped in the area for BH members. In the meantime the real BH culprits had already left the location and accomplished their mission.

The same incompetence and indiscipline by the police was seen in Kano yesterday when citizens including pregnant women and children were killed because they violated the curfew and were thus suspected to be BH members! No one bothered to ask the police how they informed the residents of Kano, many of who do not have access to media announcements, what the curfew rules are.   SMH
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Koolking(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2012
ndu_chucks:

The above is very plausible. It is quite easy to believe that after BH bombed those government installations, the untrained and undisciplined police went on a rampage shooting and killing anything in sight and mistaking ordinary citizens trapped in the area for BH members. In the meantime the real BH culprits had already left the location and accomplished their mission.

The same incompetence and indiscipline by the police was seen in Kano yesterday when citizens including pregnant women and children were killed because they violated the curfew and were thus suspected to be BH members! No one bothered to ask the police how they informed the residents of Kano, many of who do not have access to media announcements, what the curfew rules are.   SMH

Our police force is compounding the problem. bokoharam will sure use the media and the unprofessional acts of the police to gain the sympathy of naive (northern moslems) locals. security issues seem to reach a crescendo once our police steps in.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by dustydee: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2012
We are in fact calling on the populace for everyone to separate and stand firm on their faith to help God and the Quran
shocked shocked shocked Who are you to help God? shouldn't it be the other way round?
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2012
Negro_Ntns, you have to be arrested. This is not a mere interpretation, you were given a manuscript to circulate online. What makes you think your machination abt not having time, getting back to work, will make this look like an attempt to make me believe you. Hope you remember the names Osama Bin Laden, Al-Awarki and their sponsor Muarmar Ghaddafi. ANyway, they are dead now.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by JAZES(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2012
One thing i am yet to come to terms with is how this boko haram folks or better still
terrorist group keep referring to the name of God under the guise of Islam for committing
all these atrocities.

God never supports the killings of another human being under any condition. It really makes me
wonder what this religion of evil called Islam is all about.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by success4(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2012
muslim leaders in the north know what they are doing!
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by UKBobo(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2012
OK. This is very simple.

If you want to practice Islam aggressively - move to Riyadh - you can read the Hadiths all day/night
If you want to practice Orthodox Christianity aggressively - move to Ethiopia - you can listen to Geez all day/night.

If you want to live in Peace - stay in Nigeria.

You want to learn to make IED's and expatiate bile - move in with Negro Ntns.
grin
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Maximip(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2012
Somehow I feel a lot of northerners are just pissed they weren't president which is quite selfish of them. I believe BH is just a tool some people are using to sabotage GEJ's administration. And they know he's not experienced enough to deal with their eff-up.

BH just use islam and these religion nonsense to cover their true mission.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by eros(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2012
Since Boko Haram have scores to settle with Jonathan, is it not easier for them to kidnap Patience, all her children and family members, then ask Jonathan to come bail them with his life  

I am sure most Nigerians will not object to this, since Jonathan is useless to the Nigerian people.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by camry2008: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2012
All Muslims are not BOKO HARAM (Killers of innocent souls) but all BOKO HARAMs are Muslims (Religion of peace indeed) grin grin grin grin
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by AroOkigbo(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2012
He actually meant to say ALLAH
dustydee:

shocked shocked shocked Who are you to help God? shouldn't it be the other way round?
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by moxamet(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2012
[color=#550000]
LeoMax:

[b]Negro_Ntns, you have to be arrested. This is not a mere interpretation, you were given a manuscript to circulate online. What makes you think your machination abt not having time, getting back to work, will make this look like an attempt to make me believe you. Hope you remember the names Osama Bin Laden, Al-Awarki and their sponsor Muarmar Ghaddafi. ANyway, they are dead now.

You very very stupid, this man took his time to translate something into English so that all of here can understand what those terrorists are saying, and u are opening ur anus of a mouth to accuse him in bold!!!
Infact u are a pitiful fool. Nonsense mtcheww[/b]
[/color]
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Agbesky: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2012
God Almighty Allah will punish these Boko Haram animals, these people are animals, nothing is reasonable in their arguements
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2012
That is my message to anybody. I am not superior to anyone but anyone that God commands me to kill, God is witness, I rejoice in the killing the way I rejoice in cutting chicken. I rejoice in killing him in the way I cut ram. This is my worship of God. The one God has not given me command to kill, even if my life will be taken I will not kill him. Because for me the direction I take is the direction God has guided me.

Bastard!!!
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Slogan13(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2012
Negro_Ntns, can you say something? You've not written a statement after your translation. ??
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2012
It is good that someone took the efforts to translate it - whether he be a terrorist or not - does not matter to me. Just Saying. . .
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by waxrider: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2012
I think this religion was created by the devil/Satan to afflict mankind.

He created Islam thru Israel. Now Isreal is fighting Islam now

The devil created nuclear bomb thru the USA. And USA is fighting against nuclear bombs now.

Its like human creations are always against human.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by muyete(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2012
@Negro_Ntns : Thanks for this great job. At least you afforded some of us to have an idea of what he was saying on youtube. I hope God will an end to all this madness of kiling people both from BH and the government.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2012
eros:

Since Boko Haram have scores to settle with Jonathan, is it not easier for them to kidnap Patience, all her children and family members, then ask Jonathan to come bail them with his life  

I am sure most Nigerians will not object to this, since Jonathan is useless to the Nigerian people.

You are very very very stuuuuuuuuuuuuupid.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by MinCeteris: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2012
I do not know where Boko haram get their authority from.

Even there is a chapter of the Quran that should guide both Muslims and non Muslims:

QURAN 109 (THE UNBELIEVER)

“Say: O disbelievers!

I worship not that which ye worship;

Nor worship ye that which I worship.

And I shall not worship that which ye worship.

Nor will ye worship that which I worship.

Unto you your religion and unto me my religion.”
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2012
eros:

You are very very very stuuuuuuuuuuuuupid.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by BetaThings: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
LeoMax:

Negro_Ntns, you have to be arrested. This is not a mere interpretation, you were given a manuscript to circulate online. What makes you think your machination abt not having time, getting back to work, will make this look like an attempt to make me believe you. Hope you remember the names Osama Bin Laden, Al-Awarki and their sponsor Muarmar Ghaddafi. ANyway, they are dead now.

There is no need to threaten him
Just go ahead and arrest him!
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by peterz(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
I worry so much for Islam, there is a great divide between the extreme and the non extreme. These Boko Haram
people have nothing to fight for as has been declared by the real Islamic Clerics the world over.
I can only imagine that they are fighting for recognition as the Taliban and Al-queada is to Afghanistan and the US.
These people live in a society and are well known, i expect the Government to comb every nook and cranny to fish
them all out.
As it stands right now, it is Boko Haram against Nigeria. Such Insanity!
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by BetaThings: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

I did some translation early this morning to post here for you all to read but in the middle of the work I had to take a break to attend to other things. Well, when I went back to complete  it the video has been removed from youtube.  Below is the full translation of the first 13 minutes of the message spoken in Hausa tongue and interspersed with Arabic. I only cared that the order of the translation will be legible and understandable, care was not given to following grammatical standard.

Briefing in connection with the event in Kano

That is my message to anybody.  I am not superior to anyone but anyone that God commands me to kill, God is witness, I rejoice in the killing the way I rejoice in cutting chicken.  I rejoice in killing him in the way I cut ram.  This is my worship of God.  The one God has not given me command to kill, even if my life will be taken I will not kill him.  Because for me the direction I take is the direction God has guided me.

You are bearing witness to it, the day before yesterday a Quran was thrown in a ditch, are these the people you are hoping to collaborate with, and say you are practicing God’s faith? 
13:05 to 13:30 Arabic.

Does this person understand Islam and how to fight in Islam? Who gave him the authority to accuse people and pronounce judgement on them? Is this how sentence is carried out in an Islamic state? May Allah mend this person's ways

BTW, I will advise christians to stop desecrating the Qur'an. A sensible muslim will not desecrate the Bible. Christians should not do that to the Qur'an. No muslim likes that. Even if the average muslim can only shout at the christian (and forget what you have been told, a muslim who understands Islam will kill on account of that), it is clear that BH is prepared to "avenge" it. Even if not you, they may kill another innocent person. Let us say safe and refrain from that
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by ujchief(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
Gej shuld wake up, this is a direct challange to him and the presidency, they swore that hes not fit! They said he cant do nada and repeated it with much emphasis! Thats a challange, and they're taking it personal with him.
Boko are tryin to get on people's good books. If their war is against police and govt, then wat the fvck are the bombin churches for? Are churches affliates of police stations? They are not kilin for God almighty, they're kilin for allah, the demon of rage, violence, anger, hatred and malice. God is love! Boko's atack on kano is the worst thing they!ve ever done, they atacked an ancient city that houses a lot of heritage, kilin their own people and blamin the police. No wonder they're tryin so hard to win the people's sympathy.
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by BetaThings: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2012
peterz:

I worry so much for Islam, there is a great divide between the extreme and the non extreme. These Boko Haram
people have nothing to fight for as has been declared by the real Islamic Clerics the world over.
I can only imagine that they are fighting for recognition as the Taliban and Al-queada is to Afghanistan and the US.
These people live in a society and are well known, i expect the Government to comb every nook and cranny to fish
them all out.
As it stands right now, it is Boko Haram against Nigeria. Such Insanity!
One can even try and understand the Taliban - "they are fighting an occupation force"
Do we have an occupation force in Nigeria? No. So what?
Re: Translation Of Boko Haram Briefing by ujchief(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
the interpreter fashioned it with an aim to speak the good side of boko and help them get sympathizers, thats my opinion, i gues u intentionally left out the last parts of the speech where boko promised to unleash more terror. I wuldnt know shaa, since i neither understand latin, greek, aramic, jewish, portuguees nor any foreign language used by boko grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Queries Cbn’s N100m Donation To Boko Haram Victims / Govt Orders Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali. / Usman Bayero Nafada Wins Gombe PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.