Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone (2183 Views)

Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G) / Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package / Designing A Website: For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by kodebin(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2012
GoodNews My fellow Webdesigners,
Most times when we try to code new scripts or test out new functions or even Edit Html Pages, we have 2 make use of our Laptops buh the situation gets real bad wen we have low Ba3's on our Laptops.
I for example Use Nokia E63 to Write my Html,javascript etc scripts anytime i feel like.
Now Here iz the Trick (Symbian fones)-
Download Opera8.65 from xchanger . mobi.
Download opera 8.65 from xchanger . mobi.
Download Xplorer(any version),frm xchanger . Mobi.
Now Install d Opera. Go to ur explorer , click Menu - File - new Txt file - Name the file for eg welcome.html.
Now Type ur html or javascript codes and save. Now Press Menu - File - Open by System, Yu will see ur Html page Displayed By the Opera,
Enjoy.
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by kodebin(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2012
If u have any Questions, feel free 2 ask, It has been tested by moi and Confirmed Working, U will also be amazed by the speed at which u perform ur Coding tasks.

Kodebin,
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by iGuru1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
thank you, this helps alot.
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by ahmsta(m): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
i sometimes use my mobile coding too, But i do that when i am dealing expecially for mobile viewers.

http://prov.ahmsta.com

Was coded on Nokia 3110c with class editor and moby explorer , lol, But now i get lazy, using Nokia E63,
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by kodebin(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2012
i-Guru:

thank you, this helps alot.
Yeah, U re welcome,
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by Gmmail(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
how do we upload the website to a webserver using mobile phone?
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2012
I have uploaded with my blackberry before. I zipped the website into a zipped archive, transfered the file to my phone via cable. I then opend the website/cpanel.
Logged in, used the file manage to upload the file to my server and unzipped. simple.
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by kodebin(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2012
*dhtml:

I have uploaded with my blackberry before. I zipped the website into a zipped archive, transfered the file to my phone via cable. I then opend the website/cpanel.
Logged in, used the file manage to upload the file to my server and unzipped. simple.
Dhtml Baba, U welcome 2 ma thread, Tnx 4 ur Input, I've Learnt much frm u in NL,
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2012
Thanks
Gmmail:

how do we upload the website to a webserver using mobile phone?
I have contributed my quota, oya, say your now. And i might be tempted to reply another technique - am a visitor on this thread.
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by teemy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
He might not know this but I have also in time past learnt a lot from dhtml on NL. (someone hold a pin just in case he has an easily inflatable head). He is just - good. Honestly
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
*caramba* i dont wear helmet make head no swell burst.
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by teemy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2012
*dhtml:

*caramba* i dont wear helmet make head no swell burst.
Lol. Anyway sha, you truly deserve a much more credit. Let's give honour to whom it is due. More Aboniki to your chin.
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by kodebin(m): 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
dhtml. Pls i need full ebook tutorials dealing exclusively on javascript, php, python, wordpress and Drupal, Can u kindly assist me on a php script that sends username and password to an email when a user clicks Submit button. Am working on a project and my employer needs visual case scenarios.
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
Contact me via my website or if u ave my direct email for the php help, the ebooks, well, i might ave some
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by DualCore1: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
This won't work for me. It's just going to make me very busy yet not productive.

I however do on-the-fly editing of an application if it cannot wait for me to get to my workstation. But full coding? Na! I can imagine the frustration with typing things like < ? { } $ *.
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by kodebin(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2012
Dual Core:

This won't work for me. It's just going to make me very busy yet not productive.

I however do on-the-fly editing of an application if it cannot wait for me to get to my workstation. But full coding? Na! I can imagine the frustration with typing things like < ? { } $ *.
Yeah. Thats true sha. Not ideal for full coding,
*dhtml:

Contact me via my website or if u ave my direct email for the php help, the ebooks, well, i might ave some
Tnx Boss. Will do.
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by bug24(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2012
WHEN it comes to editing source codes, ok, i might say u can do it via mobile but, if its full coding or html, its just like Dual Core said, BUSY yet UNPRODUCTIVE.
Re: Designing A Website With A Mobile Phone by kodebin(m): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2012
bug24:

WHEN it comes to editing source codes, ok, i might say u can do it via mobile but, if its full coding or html, its just like Dual Core said, BUSY yet UNPRODUCTIVE.
True talk, I fnk reediting source codes might be its best use,

(1) (Reply)

Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? / To Make Your Website Wap Compatible Like .net? How Do You Do It? / Just Joined This Forum :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.