Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. (20611 Views)

Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) / Amaechi Crowd Vs GEJ Crowd In PH / Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by BetaThings: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2012
Deep Sight:

^^^ The above article is very telling. Kobojunkie is well known on this board, I am certain, for parading very unreasonable arguments. The point the OP was trying to make is fairly easy to see, once one is open and objective. There is no justification on this planet for Michele Obama's retinue of aides (if true). And it certainly is beyond ludicrous that any person would think that the first lady of the united states ( an admittedly traditional position with exactly ZERO constitutional responsibilities) would or should require more aides than the President and Commander in Chief of the most populous black nation in the world, administering the economy of over 160 million people in a country that is a strategic producer of Crude Oil in today's world - especially when you add the complexity of that country, over 250 ethnic nationalities and languages, not to speak of the hydra headed security challenges posed by Islamist Terrorism.

No rational person can possibly argue that any [b]first lady [/b]anywhere in the world should require more aides than a [b]President [/b]of a nation as large, important and complex as Nigeria.

Now, this is not to say that i in anyway support waste in Government. America is not our concern: we should focus on our country and urge our leaders to reduce waste where ever possible.
So a subsistence farmer with 20 children from 4 wives (who are from different parts of Nigeria) require more assistants (personal tailor, hair stylists, cook, therapists, doctor etc)
Than a banker making N50m pa but with only 2 children. Right?
Affordability does not feature, we agree
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2012
I read your post, clearly and you did say everything that you said, but I still am stating that Wikipedia is a time waster, Why go to Wikipedia and get any information?  Because in the end, you are still going to a source outside of Wikipedia to cross check its legitimacy.  I understand your thought process of using Wiki to go "straight to" the sources it cites.  Well if you can use Wiki as a tool to get to the sources Wiki cites, my thought is to just go to those sources through Google if you insist on citing an internet source.

Your School's Library online database has a search engine that will bury Wikipedia and Google and if you contact any librarian at your university or college they will produce via phone and list of sources you can check out and cite that is longer and higher than you stand tall.  So that's just my question to you?  Anyway I did read your posts and do agree with most of what you have contributed to the thread, I just am surprised at anyone who wastes time on Wikipedia.

Well, I could do what you suggest there works for you, OR I could stick to what I know works perfectly for me. Wikipedia is a time saver for me and I definitely will stick to using it. The articles are great read and the references make it even better, should I need to delve deeper to find information that will prove relevant to my report or research work.

I hate spending hours and hours at the Library or on google searching through tons of sources to pin-point exactly what I want. The WikipEdia Data Search Engine does a better job than google at presenting me with information that more exactly matches data I need and I love that about it.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Beaf: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2012
Dis Funkymallam na very bad guy! See as NL winshes jus de fall, yakata!! grin
3 babes to clear any harmattan, 3 cartons of chilled odeku for pawa and 2 GBOSA for you! grin
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by emmatok(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2012
DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!

I see GEJ sycophants desperately  trying to validate their master.

Why don't you compare

US budget with Nigeria budget

US economy with Nigeria economy

US military with Nigeria military.

I hope you won't end up like Prof IWU who claimed Nigeria has better election than the US .
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by ShyOne(f): 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
@ Kobo

You are a student, you have access to information that most people can only DREAM ABOUT.  Your library, log into your university or college library online.

Choose any topic, it will locate information from every single library in the U.S.   WAAAAYYYY more than wikipedia.  I KNOW what you are saying.  Get the general gist FROM Wiki and then grab another source that Wiki uses.  You sound like the students (many white ones) who love the cliff notes instead of reading the books.  They want the fast, quick and easy.  A and A+ papers include much information that requires research and information that isn't readily available on the internet and definitely more than what Wiki offers.

Search engines and websites that are ACADEMIC in nature that tell you "how to search"  "how to access that nitty gritty that separates the quality students from the rest of the pack."  You can work to just "get through school" or you can be that student that prepares themself for "graduate student"

http://library.wisc.edu/research-tips/article-on-topic.html

http://lib.harvard.edu/catalogs/finding_materials.html

Academic journals are invaluable and are as easy to access as Wikipedia, right from a computer.  The librarians on hand at any university or college can walk you through it and be a huge and ready resource.  Instead of wikipedia, you can go to a credible journal, cite that journal and go the references to other sites in the journal and cite those as well.  Then every stop you make during your reading travels will be acceptable in the eyes of instructors who won't accept wikipedia.

That's what I am saying=you haven't wasted any time.  A large majority of students don't take full advantage of their own libraries and don't know how to use them. The topic of compilers that you used, there are sooo many sites that you could have used besides the ones you chose.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Beaf: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
Choi!
Dis thread make winsh get accident! grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://www.gis.net/~bredesen/pics/witch.jpg[/img]
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by violent(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2012
^^^

LMAOOO! u don crase i swear!
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by ShyOne(f): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Well, I could do what you suggest there works for you, OR I could stick to what I know works perfectly for me. Wikipedia is a time saver for me and I definitely will stick to using it. The articles are great read and the references make it even better, should I need to delve deeper to find information that will prove relevant to my report or research work.

I hate spending hours and hours at the Library or on google searching  through tons of sources to pin-point exactly what I want. The WikipEdia Data Search Engine does a better job than google at presenting me with information that more exactly matches data I need and I love that about it.

Check this boo boo!

Everyone around you thinks the same way.  And guess what?  The same Wikipedia you are using, is the same one they are using, Get your paper to stand out by getting off Wikipedia because it is basic information and you run the risk of "not being current or valid", put some bang in that paper by grabbing some journals which can be just as fast and just as easy and there are so many millions of journals out there that the professor hasn't even seen.  Your papers can receive some serious attention of excellence by retrieving info. that is not on Wikipedia or the cites it references.

Kobo, I encourage you to take one hour during your "down time" to drag yourself to your school library and work with a librarian on a fictitious topic, choose any topic and see how long it takes you to locate sources, compile a list of sources that can be accessed online.  You will be surprised as the links will fill a notebook on any topic.

wink
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2012
Shy-One:

@ Kobo

You are a student, you have access to information that most people can only DREAM ABOUT.  Your library, log into your university or college library online.

Choose any topic, it will locate information from every single library in the U.S.   WAAAAYYYY more than wikipedia.  I KNOW what you are saying.  Get the general gist FROM Wiki and then grab another source that Wiki uses.  You sound like the students (many white ones) who love the cliff notes instead of reading the books.  They want the fast, quick and easy.  A and A+ papers include much information that requires research and information that isn't readily available on the internet and definitely more than what Wiki offers.

Search engines and websites that are ACADEMIC in nature that tell you "how to search"  "how to access that nitty gritty that separates the quality students from the rest of the pack."  You can work to just "get through school" or you can be that student that prepares themself for "graduate student"

http://library.wisc.edu/research-tips/article-on-topic.html

http://lib.harvard.edu/catalogs/finding_materials.html

Academic journals are invaluable and are as easy to access as Wikipedia, right from a computer.  The librarians on hand at any university or college can walk you through it and be a huge and ready resource.  Instead of wikipedia, you can go to a credible journal, cite that journal and go the references to other sites in the journal and cite those as well.  Then every stop you make during your reading travels will be acceptable in the eyes of instructors who won't accept wikipedia.

That's what I am saying=you haven't wasted any time.  A large majority of students don't take full advantage of their own libraries and don't know how to use them. The topic of compilers that you used, there are sooo many sites that you could have used besides the ones you chose.

Again, the point is  simple . . . .

Kobojunkie:

I hate spending hours and hours at the Library or on google searching  through tons of sources to pin-point exactly what I want. The WikipEdia Data Search Engine does a better job than google at presenting me with information that more exactly matches data I need and I love that about it.

And this is not limited to my person . . . . I am a professional as well and I use WikiPedia at work.

Everyone has access to information online through it, and is free to use it as each chooses. You going on and on will not change this fact .
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by BetaThings: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2012
In any case the same Jonathan was advised by the the body he himself set up - PAC headed by Gen Danjuma - to cut down the size of government
Jonathan said the number of minsters is a constitutional matter - every state must have one
We have 36 states and Jonathan went ahead to appoint 42 ministers

He created 1 ministry to boot
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2012
Shy-One:

Check this boo boo!

Everyone around you thinks the same way.  And guess what?  The same Wikipedia you are using, is the same one they are using, Get your paper to stand out by getting off Wikipedia because it is basic information and you run the risk of "not being current or valid", put some slam in that paper by grabbing some journals which can be just as fast and just as easy and there are so many millions of journals out there that the professor hasn't even seen.  Your papers can receive some serious attention of excellence by retrieving info. that is not on Wikipedia or the cites it references.

Kobo, I encourage you to take one hour during your "down time" to drag yourself to your school library and work with a librarian on a fictitious topic, choose any topic and see how long it takes you to locate sources, compile a list of sources that can be accessed online.  You will be surprised as the links will fill a notebook on any topic.

wink

I am going to guess you like to tell people how they ought to live their lives, right?   grin grin grin grin grin grin Cause so far it seems all I have said keeps going past you somehow.

I live in the Library at school . . .  I am a voracious reader- I love books and have still buy about 10 books a year(nothing to do with school)--- BUT I STILL USE WIKIPEDIA. I am right now reading one of my many books from the Library however I still look up information on Wikipedia. It is not necessarily one or the other. You can use the two or any other sources you have out there. It all depends on how an individual likes doing his/her research. This is reason why professors encourage students to find what works for them and stick with it. As long as it works for Mr A, then YOU ought to back off and leave Mr A to his life.

Why do you continue to think I should live LIKE YOU? I don't LIKE to do things YOUR WAY!! Why is that hard for you to understand? Why are you having a hard time accepting this?  ROFLMAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by benlay(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2012
, and now you come up here to say Wikipedia is not good? Bunch of hypocrites, you use it as a source of getting information but because someone posted a link from the same website that you use, you told her to shut up, you guys need to grow up from your parochial view of things. PERIOD.
Be open to criticism and positive argument ( not cursing) that way you could learn and 'grow up'. dwah!
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Mogidi: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2012
I am going to guess you like to tell people how they ought to live their lives, right?

@Kobojunkie
Haba kobo!!!
She was only showing you the way to stand out.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by ShyOne(f): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2012
@Kobo

Hey live your life. I was just giving you a suggestion that's all.

Don't let me stop you on any level.  If you think my conversation or suggestion was to limit you or control or direct anything that you do.  It was actually to do the opposite.  To give you a door that would expand your options.

According to Wikipedia Nigeria only has 27 Federal Ministries and the 5 Governors that were just released "are still in office."

Do you, I bow out.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2012
Here's a warning for any student at any level.
For the sake of your degree, grade and/or. Score please DO NOT QUOTE, REFERENCE or CITE Wikipedia for any reason.
Wikipedia as a reliable source of information MUST be avoided by all means especially in academics!!
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2012
Shy-One:

@Kobo

Hey live your life. I was just giving you a suggestion that's all.

Don't let me stop you on any level.  If you think my conversation or suggestion was to limit you or control or direct anything that you do.  It was actually to do the opposite.  To give you a door that would expand your options.

According to Wikipedia Nigeria only has 27 Federal Ministries and the 5 Governors that were just released "are still in office."

Do you, I bow out.

I am not about you stopping as much as you knowing when to understand that even those you meet online live lives that are probably more full than you imagine. Telling me to go work with a librarian is like telling me I don't know what a librarian is or have never tried that LAME EXERCISE before  . . . I mean I love the librarians here. I don't have any problems with them but I would rather advice someone to go research on Wiki or Amazon for the exact info needed so he/she can, on entering the Library, know exactly what books to go for. Not spend hours walking around books with the Librarian trying to figure out what books will work, with someone who probably does not have a good understanding of the topic you are looking for or researching.

On the Nigeria issue, the Ministry of Education Website, The Federal Government's website, the Ministry of Transportation, The Ministry of Health web sites are just as terrible when it comes to providing you with updated information on Nigeria. Matter of fact, Nigerian media is just as bad. So, I don't see the point in your pretending WikiPedia ought to have realtime data on what happens, even just this last Friday, in Nigeria when even the government's many websites have yet to catch up with much of what has happened in the last year.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by klas(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
klas:

The number of GEJ's aides is not 24. That is just for Special Advisers which is equivalent to full cabinet minister. He got approval to appoint 20 from the national assembly but appointed 24. There are still many Senior Special Assistants (equivalent to minister of state) and Special Assistants all numbering more than a hundred.

GEJ has the highest number of Special Advisers (not necesarily highest number of aides) in nigeria presidential history.

As at February 2011, before his 're-election',GEJ had 133 aides comprising 25 Special Advisers, 42 Senior Special Assistants, 52 Special Assistants and 12 Personal Assistants.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by ShyOne(f): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
@ Kobo:

Good, bad or ugly, the Nigeria Government's websites are still more accurate than Wikipedia,

If I were to source Wikipedia on the Federal Ministries of Nigeria, to a Nigerian Professor at Howard University in Washington DC, I would be a laughed out of the classroom.

Wikipedia did not mention the following Federal Ministries:

Police Affairs

Trade & Investment

Special Duties

And those Ministries have been in effect MUCH LONGER THAN THIS PAST FRIDAY

Just saying, anyway, it's been fun, back to work.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2012
Shy-One:

@ Kobo:

Good, bad or ugly, the Nigeria Government's websites are still more accurate than Wikipedia,
That is a lie! There is no need for that. 

Anyways, I have said all I can on this wiki piece. If you do not understand what has been discussed so far, I cannot help any further.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by aljharem(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2012
Beaf:

Choi!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this beaf na craze man

e bi like say you done collect your salary for this month. Well sha no forget your other goons o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by DeepSight(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2012
BetaThings:

So a subsistence farmer with 20 children from 4 wives (who are from different parts of Nigeria) require more assistants (personal tailor, hair stylists, cook, therapists, doctor etc)
BetaThings:

No one has suggested that affordability does not feature. Nevertheless every president does indeed require several different aides of varying specialization. The same cannot be said for the office of first lady, which is legally non existent.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Meddler(f): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
Really this is how we show our intellectual capabilities by comparing Michelle Obama to GEJ? The last I checked Michelle is still the first lady and GEJ the president? Why on earth shud we be comparing the two? I'm completely speechless. You know what? No I can't anymore pure BS
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Funkymallam(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2012
klas:

As at February 2011, before his 're-election',GEJ had 133 aides comprising 25 Special Advisers, 42 Senior Special Assistants, 52 Special Assistants and 12 Personal Assistants.

Young man, where r u pulling those figures frm? Provide a link or source to back up a claim or shushhhh!
SR should have started a new song if ur dream comes tru. cheesy

Beaf:

Choi!

Abeg, i no wan laff grin cheesy

@iyk4.
I collect d handshake jor. cheesy
i don tire for these ppl n complain.

@kobo n shy-one.
Pls , can u stop dis wiki debate on this thread already?

NB: quote wiki in ur exams @ ur own risk.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Demdem(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2012
BetaThings:

Now post the names and pay of Jonathan's aides

Exactly. Av earlier requested for this but no response yet. Their estacodes, hangouts etc should also be added to the arithmetric. Besides the idea of comparison to me is ludicrous. Also the main mission for these touts in adis ababa has been defeated. They all failed. Boni defeated the retardeen.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by gameaddict(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
@shy_one: Yes, anyone who does not understand what wikipedia entails and hence doesn't know how to use it but who still goes ahead to bash it has archaic knowledge and should endeavor to improve his or her learning process.

Do books write themselves? No, The 'internet' doesn't write its content too and neither does wikipedia.

By listing the items missing from wikipedia rather than going there to update it, you have just shown your ignorance. Please go and update it now. If you find any errors, please inform someone so it can be updated.

As a student, wikipedia has served and continues to serve as a very valuable resource for my mates and I. I love it, I respect it, I understand it and I will serve it. Wikipedia is not just a website or an encyclopedia. Its almost before its time. Better things will come but Man will learn from this and progress with a clearer path into the future.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2012
GEJ my commander-in-chief worths better importance 2 the world than mrs obama! That's one reason I loved Yar'adua ni, when obama refused 2 visit Nigeria but sent one NaughtyWoman ni, Yar'adua sent Foreign affairs minister 2 receive her till she waka. Na him GEJ dey suzzu go dey shake obama with two hands! Smh
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
POLITICS, Take your hands off this, Because there is more to what you see or hear, The thing pass normal human being oo, And those who try to compare Nigeria and the United States, comparing Patience and Michelle, i think they are totally blind, the United States is going through a hard time, a tough one at that, that BUSH caused, because when Clinton was in power, there were a lot of surplus, but when BUSH got in, it was different, and Obama has to clear this mess, which might take some time, now, you compare your so-called country with this, at least Clinton has done something, which generation have you heard that has done something in this so-called country. And people who are in support of goodluck, let me lay something down to you, let us go back to what happened before the election, do you know when you expect something so huge from someone and then they fail, the outcome is totally out of this world, and that is what goodluck is facing today, changes he has not made, development, zero, and the so-called wife is attending things she shouldn't, what does she have to say in such meetings? And then 24 aides, my goodness, what for? Politicians will do their own, Pastors, why Nigeria? Why?
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by kcbaba0071(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2012
funky mallam, have u been paid to beautify gej and his actions, it's only one that is blind in his senses and mind, will admit what you are saying, please if you don't have something better to think off, get off the net and let us be!!!!!
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Beaf: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2012
kc baba007:

funky mallam, have u been paid to beautify gej and his actions, it's only one that is blind in his senses and mind, will admit what you are saying, please if you don't have something better to think off, get off the net and let us be!!!!!

Why do you people make stup!d claims about other NLers being paid? Are you just airheads who cannot express your own opinions because you lack the ability; or are you yourselves paid, making you think others are the same as you?

Sir, make an argument if you have the brains or simply phuck off.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by assetstrap(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2012
This is a non starter topic and yet its 5 pages deep, incredible!!. OK can Patience Jonathan put Nigeria on the map and bring value to the country as first lady?? Answer big fat NOOOOO!!!! Period.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by ShyOne(f): 12:44am On Jan 30, 2012
gameaddict:

@shy_one: Yes, anyone who does not understand what wikipedia entails and hence doesn't know how to use it but who still goes ahead to bash it has archaic knowledge and should endeavor to improve his or her learning process.

Do books write themselves? No, The 'internet' doesn't write its content too and neither does wikipedia.

By listing the items missing from wikipedia rather than going there to update it, you have just shown your ignorance. Please go and update it now. If you find any errors, please inform someone so it can be updated.

As a student, wikipedia has served and continues to serve as a very valuable resource for my mates and I. I love it, I respect it, I understand it and I will serve it. Wikipedia is not just a website or an encyclopedia. Its almost before its time. Better things will come but Man will learn from this and progress with a clearer path into the future.

Addict - put the games down and back away from the controller.

If you spent more time in your books and VALID BOOKS AND VALID, CREDIBLE SOURCES VERSUS WIKIPEDIA and CLIFF NOTES (Shortcuts to basic information versus using any real educational tools).

Instead of pushing me to update a site that I don't use because of its questionable, patchy, suspect entries.  Why didn't you gather up your school cohorts and mates and as a group, take it upon yourself to update the site that you love and adore?

Why would you put that in my lap, I am just quoting the multiple comments for my professors at 3 different universities?

A clear path into the future?  Sounds cluttered to me.  Wikipedia doesn't know how many Federal Ministries are in Nigeria.  They have listed Police Affairs as a commission and not as a Federal Ministry.

Shy Schools GameAddict 101:

Ignorance:  Not knowing

Stupidity:  Knowing but still doing it anyway, GameAddict has been given the knowledge but insists on using the site anyway. 

You and your pals are st.upi.d.  Go and see what wikipedia says about that buddy.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Kobojunkie: 1:03am On Jan 30, 2012
gameaddict:

Yeah, I believe one problem some have is they have no clue how to use this tool. This is a tool, like google or youtube, facebook, twitter, internet. One has to understand how to use said tool in order to use it effectively.

I will admit that I don't know what to do with Twitter so I have my reservations on that one tool. However, there are those who have near mastered it and use it to their benefit. It would be s.tu.pid of me to consider them imbe-cil-es for having discovered beneficial uses for this one tool, that I  have yet to find for myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi / Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention / Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.