Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Is This Lovr Or Lust - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This Lovr Or Lust (747 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Lovr Or Lust by Ibisobrown(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
I really have a big problem at hand now which i do not know how to handle it, Just need some piece of advice from you all( anyone that cares) Am a young man. While let me don`t bore you with the long story.
I have a girlfriend at home and she is pregant for me 3months old. and i have loved her and still love her still 2day, But the whole story is that now i have seen a girl that i really love and want to spend the rest of my life with and this girl love me too, because of some lies i have been telling her, But for me the fear of my girlfriend at home with pregance for is the begining of wisdom, Now she is always supecting me. BUT I LOVE THIS GIRL AND CANT LET HER GO. PLEASE I NEED ADVICE PLEASE.
Re: Is This Lovr Or Lust by ritchboy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2007
1.@ topic--GO ASK POLICE!
2.Brush up ur grammar
3.Transfer ur tales
Re: Is This Lovr Or Lust by ritchboy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2007
1.@ topic--GO ASK POLICE!
2.Brush up ur grammar
3.Transfer ur tales by moon-light to the Romance section.
Re: Is This Lovr Or Lust by dinozzo(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2007
Na which one be this? Take it to the romance section, you'll get lots of advice there.
Re: Is This Lovr Or Lust by NihilceM: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2007
@ poster

you have really got some serious issues.
Re: Is This Lovr Or Lust by folahann(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2007
Got the wrong category
Re: Is This Lovr Or Lust by chuckdee4(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2007
Take the first left on the round about u approach on ur way out, u should get more responses from the Dear John's there

(1) (Reply)

Blue Is The Colour! / Kevin Keegan Is Newcastle New Coach / Mali Will Bundle Us Outta Anc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.