Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] (11171 Views)

Natalie Nunn Exclusive Interview: ‘olu Maintain Is A Sweetheart. I Wasn’t Cheap’ / How Olu Maintain’s Nawti Video Failed With Natalie Nunn / Olu Maintain - Nawti - Free Download (certified Banger!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by waladis(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
fredostika:

Why should artistes be using western style of music for us when we have our own african heritage. 9ice is still the man because african lyrics is what will make an african artiste beat any american artiste. Yes, even the legend michael jackson,

I wonder o o, I like the song but am not impress with the video, it does not portrait anything about our culture and heritage. Check this Naija videos out. Head swelling videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S4S-2sMS5w&feature=player_detailpage#t=2s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaGpSVBR8ls&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by room702(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
nice looking video chicks.
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
reeally noticed something about Nigerians that i find really surprising,nigerians give kudos to aongs with stupid lyrics but thumb down songs with good lyrics
someone said nawti is a nice song but the lyrics are wack
wow! try and listen very well and understand what he is singing about
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
waladis:

I wonder o o, I like the song but am not impress with the video, it does not portrait anything about our culture and heritage. Check this Naija videos out. Head swelling videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S4S-2sMS5w&feature=player_detailpage#t=2s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaGpSVBR8ls&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s
emm,they have to appeal to the world since they are singing a brand of western music,no matter how we try to localise it,the songs still have a western background and if u want ur songs to be showed in the us and uk and co,you have to compete withthat market while in naija,no matter how fked up the video is,we will always see it
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by kizito96(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
Nice Video
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by MeGaStReEt: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
I am presently playing the song now, for some reasons, i just like the song after watching the video on NJO yesterday
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by revlution: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
mchtewwwww, The music is a total failure, starting from the soundtrack to the lyrics to the people in the highly sexualized video.
why is it that Nigerian artists sing mostly about illegal money(yahoo yahoo) and women, cant they emulate contemprary artists like Psquare who always have a meaningful message to pass on to the young ones.
You guys should stop copying US by posting naked women all over ur video to make it sell. Music is appreciated by the ears not with the eyes.
So by posting a video full of naked women doesnt make this crap called nwati or nauti,, whatever, reasonable.
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by lifestyle1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
[size=19pt]Banned!!! [/size]
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by BABE3: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
revlution:

mchtewwwww,  The music is a total failure, starting from the soundtrack to the lyrics to the people in the highly sexualized video.
why is  it that Nigerian artists sing mostly about illegal money(yahoo yahoo) and  women[b], cant they emulate contemprary artists  like Psquare who always have a meaningful message to pass on to the young ones.[/b]
You guys should stop copying US by posting Unclad women all over ur video to make it sell. Music is appreciated by the ears not with the eyes.
So by posting a video full of Unclad women doesnt make this crap called nwati or nauti,,  whatever, reasonable.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4eHvfjoa_g?version=3&hl=en_US" type="[/flash]

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3mHMWO_-mM?version=3&hl=en_US" type="[/flash]

Watch and weep.  wink
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by revlution: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
@ BABE!!!!

See it, people that are proud of their heritage and ready to show it to the world , (unlike some people lipsrsealed)  P-square
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3RV328knVE

Olu maintain  lipsrsealed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qRsSDvQ1EQ
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by BABE3: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^
Errr, I hope you watched the videos I posted.
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by revlution: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
BABE!:

^^
Errr, I hope you watched the videos I posted.

I hope u[b] LISTENED[/b] to the songs i posted.
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by BABE3: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^ Give me three blatant differences between P square's 'Do me/Gimme that' and Olu's 'Nawti'.
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by norrisman: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
chei see as them thief Sean Paul I am still in love video where the girls were dancing with pata in the room
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by tlops(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
, in a bid to stay relevant. 9ice chicks, good quality video, rhythm no so catchy, overall: goodluck to him
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by Suntemi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2012
BABE!:

^^ [size=20pt]Give me three blatant differences between P square's 'Do me/Gimme that' and Olu's 'Nawti'.[/size]
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by scribble: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
Is Natalie Nunn Ijaw? I mean look at the size of her jaw,

her face look like a half moon, id still hit that though
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by ektbear: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2012
Never heard of this Natalie Nunn chick before in my life. But she is a 10

Nothing wrong with a video filled with gorgeous women
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
Some sssseriously, fffcking awesome and hot looking chics in the video.
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by gascoign1(m): 12:26am On Jan 31, 2012
Nice concept
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by petnkool: 2:48am On Jan 31, 2012
Mr Extravagnza .I thought ds guy will flash us with Jet , gold , diamonds this time . Anywayz , tight vid for me . Mr Apa ,
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by lurkee(f): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
Natalie responds to allegations of her not being black enough for the video. She says she is open minded and she has also dated a Nigerian before for 7 years so people should "free" her.

Source
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by Sagamite(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2012
lurkee:

Natalie responds to allegations of her not being black enough for the video. She says she is open minded and she has also dated a Nigerian before for 7 years so people should "free" her.

Source

Is she dating an Olamide? As he tweet said "before Olamide".
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by BABE3: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2012
Sagamite:

Is she dating an Olamide? As he tweet said "before Olamide".

She dated/ She's dating;not sure. They broke up for a while. I'm not sure if they're still together. 
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by Sagamite(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
BABE!:

She dated/ She's dating;not sure. They broke up for a while. I'm not sure if they're back together. 

She said she dated a Nigerian for 7 years before Olamide. That means she has dated 2 Nigerians?
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by BABE3: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^ Positive. Two or more.
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by ektbear: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
I totally agree with her tweets

damn she sexy
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by tlops(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
i hope he 'hammered'.
Re: New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 01, 2012
Are those nigerian girls? or am i missing something?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solomon Lange – Grace (throwback Gospel Mp3) / Davido - UNAVAILABLE (Official Video) Ft. Musa Keys / Download>> Plantashun Boiz - Don't You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.