Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north (7549 Views)

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by onomeasike: 4:49am On Jan 29, 2012
, S’East leaders condemn killings
By PETRUS OBI, Enugu
Sunday, January 29, 2012

• Photo: Sun Publishing
More Stories on This Section

South East political leaders rose from their meeting with the governors of the zone yesterday with a three-point communiqué condemning the spate of killings of Igbos in the northern parts of the country. However, Sunday Sun gathered that the meeting wasn’t exactly smooth, as the house couldn’t agree on the issues raised on the violence that has led to the displacement of Igbos living in some northern states.

[b]Our source that was at the meeting lamented the cowardly stand of some of those who attended the meeting. “It was obvious that some people came to the meeting just to protect the federal government because of their political appointments. They came to protect Jonathan not their kinsmen. Our people are suddenly stranded and are now refugees in their own country.

You would have thought that a meeting of leaders and elders in the region would be talking about how to evacuate their endangered kinsmen from the North and a warning to the federal government. But no, they were all talking politics. It’s a shame and that was why the communiqué was short and watery.”

In a three-point communique read to newsmen by Governor Peter Obi of Anambra, the leaders said though they were angry with the development, they commended federal government’s efforts in containing the situation.
Obi announced the setting up of an advisory committee that’ll monitor developments as it unfolds and advise on future actions. “We assure our people living in the North and other parts of the country that we are in constant touch with the various state governments to ensure the security of their lives and property.”[/b]Throwing more light on the closed door meeting, Chairman of Christian Association of Nigeria,CAN, South East, Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma, said the meeting was timely and he was happy that leaders in the region were finally speaking up.“We are very angry and the country must not take us for a ride. This is the time we must protect our image and we are letting the country know that we belong to this nation. We don’t want Nigeria to break up but we need to feel a sense of belonging.”

“Our people must be free to exercise their rights wherever they are. We want security to be tightened so we can feel safe anywhere we are. The carnage must stop.“That’s what we are saying, we are angry and we have set up a committee to monitor the situation and let the President know that we are angry. We have given him every support and we should not be marginalized or treated like people who don’t belong to this nation.”

(LIST OF BASTARDS AT THE MEETING)[b]Those at the Nike Lake meeting were the five governors of the zone, Mr. Peter Obi, Anambra, Chief Rochas Okorocha, Imo, Sullivan Chime Enugu, Martin Elechi Ebonyi and T. A Orji of Abia State. Others include former Vice President Dr. Alex Ekwueme, National Chairman of APGA Chief Victor Umeh, Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Anyim Pius Anyim, former governor of Anambra State Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife.

Others were Senator Ben Obi, Deputy Speaker in the House of Representative, Emeka Ihedioha, Senators Uche Chukwumerije, Chris Ngige, Paulinus Igwenweagu from Ebonyi, Christy Anyanwu, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, Chairman CAN South East Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma, PDP National Vice Chairman South East Chief Olisah Metu, Professor Chinedu Nebo, Senator Ike Nwachukwu, Chief Bob Ogbuagu, Amb Ralph Uwechue, Barth Nnaji, Ebito Ukiwe, professor Joe Irukwu, Prof. Ben Obumselu, Emeka Anyoku, and Minister of Labour Emeka Nwogu, Chief Bob Ogbuagu, Speakers of the five States of the zone led by Enugu Speaker Rt. Hon Eugene Odo, Dr. Anagha Ezeikpe, HRH Dr. Agom Eze, Igwe Alfred Achebe among others.

[/b]
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by onomeasike: 4:52am On Jan 29, 2012
This

Okorocha told Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso that he was personally disturbed at the rate of phone calls and text messages that were sent to the east that many soles of Igbo people were killed in the multiple bomb blasts of Kano which necessitated his visit to see for himself.

The Imo governor noted that on his arrival he went to Sabon Gari where many of his people live, ' but after going round and meeting with virtually everybody all of them denied that the story of killings of Igbo people were cooked for unknown reason, as such they are baseless and unfounded'.

He said already he had directed that all those that have started running away to stay behind as there was no basis for their leaving Kano, as the government of Kwankwaso is doing all it could to ensure the safety of all the non indigenes and the teeming people of the state.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by onomeasike: 4:53am On Jan 29, 2012
AND THEN THIS!

“This is not the first time the Igbo in Kano were being targeted. Whenever anything happens in the North, they vent their anger on the Igbo. So I’m tired of living there,” he said. The chairman of Ohanaeze Ndigbo in Kano, Hon Tobias Michael Idika, told Sunday Sun in a telephone interview that they took the decision for the Igbo to quit Kano after the mayhem. His kinsmen, he said, suffered heavy casualties.

According to Idika, bodies of about 35 dead Igbo, who were victims of the coordinated bomb attack, were still in various mortuaries in Kano while 25 others who suffered severe injuries were also in hospitals. The Igbo leader appealed to the five South East states governors to send buses to Kano to evacuate their citizens, most of who do not have money to transport themselves back home. He said the fare had risen astronomically following the exodus as a passenger without any luggage would pay as much as N6,000 while those with property pay from N10,000.
Idika equally condemned the comments of the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, during his recent visit to Kano where he advised the Igbo not to leave the troubled city.

He said it was unfortunate that Okorocha made the statement at the airport without making any attempt to see his kinsmen that he claimed he was coming to see. Idika advised Imo indigenes still in Kano not to be deceived by the governor and that they should leave the city like their other kinsmen as their lives were no longer safe in the state.
Of the over three million Igbo living in Kano, the Ohanaeze chairman disclosed that majority of them had returned to Igbo land, leaving behind only those that cannot afford the exorbitant bus fare. Idika added that as soon as they conclude arrangements, they would bring back the bodies of their slain kinsmen for burial at home.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by BlackPikiN(m): 5:07am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^^You are the bastard!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by onomeasike: 5:15am On Jan 29, 2012
All of them including you that shared from the blood money will rot in hell.God will judge and punish you for every igbo blood spilt in the north.!When I adviced that the women and the children should be brought home,this was the same attack I got,now it is almost too late,yet you and your collaborators/sponsors are playing ludo with the lives of your peole.They would rather have their kith and kin die in the north than lose their political patronage.They love GEJ more than their brothers and sisters!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 6:06am On Jan 29, 2012
This is the time we must protect our image and we are letting the country know that we belong to this nation. We don’t want Nigeria to break up but we need to feel a sense of belonging.”

I am trying my best to stop commenting on ibo topics but things like this disturb me very much. You cannot flaunt your Biafra ideology inferring that you are already a citizen of that sovereignty and then want to be treated as a full fledged citizen of Nigeria. If you are Biafrans, then you cannot expect the full rights and privileges of being a Nigerian, you will have to accept your second class status. Abandon Biafra to get a full citizen rights in Nigeria. Nigeria is not yet dissolved!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

I am trying my best to stop commenting on ibo topics but things like this disturb me very much. You cannot flaunt your Biafra ideology inferring that you are already a citizen of that sovereignty and then want to be treated as a full fledged citizen of Nigeria. If you are Biafrans, then you cannot expect the full rights and privileges of being a Nigerian, you will have to accept your second class status. Abandon Biafra to get a full citizen rights in Nigeria. Nigeria is not yet dissolved!

i see how your are being treated as a first class citizen, igbos get admission before your,get jobs before you even in yorubaland ,get contracts before you, have a better living starndard, what exactly did you use to make your silly measurement ,at least they are talking about it where are yoruba leaders? they are still protesting for fuel subsidy handouts ,shameful

1 Like

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2012
i see how your are being treated as a first class citizen, igbos get admission before your,get jobs before you even in yorubaland ,get contracts before you, have a better living starndard, what exactly did you use to make your silly measurement ,at least they are talking about it where are yoruba leaders? they are still protesting for fuel subsidy handouts ,shameful

Full fledged citizens with sure foot on the soil. . . not half in, half out . . . .do not need to talk about it. What is there to talk about? Only second class citizens, half nigerians, half biafrans are panicking about it. . . . . and they are not even in East yet, so I wonder what you will do when they arrive.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Full fledged citizens with sure foot on the soil. . . not half in, half out . . . .do not need to talk about it. What is there to talk about? Only second class citizens, half nigerians, half biafrans are panicking about it. . . . . and they are not even in East yet, so I wonder what you will do when they arrive.

you have not answered me , what are yorubas getting or gaining more than igbos? igbos will contine to win all round whether in nigeria or in biafra,deal with it.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2012
citizenship is not about what doors or how many of them you go through but moreso about who cages you once you are admitted through the door. You are caged by the rulemakers! Detach from Biafra and concentrate in Nigeria. . . . after dissolution then you can embrace your fatherland.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

citizenship is not about what doors or how many of them you go through but moreso about who cages you once you are admitted through the door. You are caged by the rulemakers! Detach from Biafra and concentrate in Nigeria. . . . after dissolution then you can embrace your fatherland.

today must be one of those days for you, hope your taking your medications
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Lasinoh: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2012
Thank God we 'Bipolars' are numerous on the www!
Thank God for NL to vent all frustrations!
Most of us would have been serial killers I swia!

Mu he he he he he

@topic
Not my consain! kiss
Just here to enjoy the exchanges.
Igbo politics or Yoruba politics nor be my business.
I am only interested in National politics not 'local' politics.
Next please! kiss
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2012
today must be one of those days for you, hope your taking your medications

No, not true! Today is like any other day. I dont go looking for trouble but when one starts, my brain doesnt know how to ignore it and run.

One of these days, you will learn to stop bringing your fight in my direction.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by nedu210(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2012
politicians, i knw they will not come up with any thing, politics is every thing to them.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by Ndata(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2012
But all the attendees to that meeting are government agents.What did you expect from Pius Anyim who is the secretary to the Government,Emeka Anyiokuwho has been bought with the granting of a licence to open a refinery.All these elders are or want to be in the good book of the president.So dont expect them to care about the masses or the Igbo casualties of Boko haram.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by texazzpete(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2012
All of you clamoring for your 'kinsmen' to run home from the North, I hope you've done your bit to help them settle when they eventually arrive?
how many of you internet warriors have carved out a portion from your coveted ancestral lands for some of these people to grow cassava on?
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by paragonpro: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2012
I do not understand these Biafrans, a role call of those at the meeting is the whole political leadership of Ndigbo. And some Biafrans label all of them traitors. Please tell me, when and if biafra becomes a reality? Where will you pick your leaders from? Nigeria? Or other foreign country? Because I am yet to see any Ndigbo leader who is not labeled traitor by fundamentalist Biafrans.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by patrick89(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2012
This is exactly what happend in 1966! Now people are blaming ojukwu for the war! Even some igbo folks belived that ojukwu was stupid and foolish to start d war but the bottom line is that the igbo pple were not patient, they compelled ojukwu into d war, they asked him to leave the country, in other to deny nigerian army war trophy(ie ojukwu's head) but it doesn't mean dat they shuld not speak against the senseless killing. Pple who expect them to do dastardly act will be d first to cruxify them, I watched uchechukwu merije at nass he spoke with bitterness, and nailed evry fact! Bt if the killing continue do u expect him to take up arms! So mr poster I knw ure agenda! It won't work! Hypocris won't make u feel gud!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by patrick89(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2012
@Ndata that Anyaoku is diff frm Emeka Anyaoku!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by 9jaIhail(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2012
patrick89:

This is exactly what happend in 1966! Now people are blaming ojukwu for the war! Even some igbo folks belived that [b]ojukwu was silly and foolish to start d war [/b]but the bottom line is that the igbo pple were not patient, they compelled ojukwu into d war, they asked him to leave the country, in other to deny nigerian army war trophy(ie ojukwu's head) but it doesn't mean dat they shuld not speak against the senseless killing. Pple who expect them to do dastardly act will be d first to cruxify them, I watched uchechukwu merije at nass he spoke with bitterness, and nailed evry fact! Bt if the killing continue do u expect him to take up arms! So mr poster I knw ure agenda! It won't work! Hypocris won't make u feel gud!

@ the bolded read your history book well ojukwu never started any war.point of correction no reasonable igbo blame ojukwu only the efuluefu types whos their fathers was among the betrayers during the war.

at topic.igbos we should take things slowly.we need to sound warnings just as the meeting has done but if nobody care to hear our loud voices then we can take the bull by the horm.igbos shouldn't allow them self to be put in front again while others went behind and betray them
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by 9jaIhail(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
bashr8:

i see how your are being treated as a first class citizen, igbos get admission before your,get jobs before you even in yorubaland ,get contracts before you, have a better living starndard, what exactly did you use to make your silly measurement ,[/b]at least they are talking about it where are yoruba leaders? they are still protesting for fuel subsidy handouts ,shameful

GBAM +1000.

Negro_Ntns:

@[b]Negro_Ntns
YOU NEED NOT TO BE STUPID ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTION OR YOU CHANGE YOUR SURNAME AS SON OF COWARD.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

I am trying my best to stop commenting on ibo topics but things like this disturb me very much.  You cannot flaunt your Biafra ideology inferring that you are already a citizen of that sovereignty and then want to be treated as a full fledged citizen of Nigeria. If you are Biafrans, then you cannot expect the full rights and privileges of being a Nigerian, you will have to accept your second class status.  Abandon Biafra to get a full citizen rights in Nigeria. Nigeria is not yet dissolved!

^^^You just can't help displaying your crass stupidity and Igbo hatred (even when you try not to) can you? You're a disturbed wreck ab initio, so a posting like this doesn't expose anything that we don't know already.

So our attempts to keep the spirit of Biafra alive in the face of all the evil/injustice we've been going through in this country since the late 60's is paining you? Well, the way i see it, your only option is to try a little harder to ignore ibo Igbo topics since the 'Biafra ideology' which drives you nuts will continue to be discussed; i tell a lie- you do have another option: go jump in a barrel of sulphuric acid, as that'll end your torture for good (though i can't say much about your chances in the after-life undecided considering the bigotry and hatred resident in your black heart).

Nigeria -knowing our feelings on the issue- fought to keep us in this contrived union, so we damn well will expect to be accorded the full rights and priviledges accorded to any 'citizen' of this country. If the reality on ground says something different, it only goes to justify why that 'Biafran ideology' still lingers to this day, and also shows just what we're up against as a people.

Can you tell me Ijaws and Yorubas (for instance) don't harbour a strong desire to be rid of this burden of belonging to a fake set-up such as the one they find themselves in today? If this is the case, do you now say they should be "2nd class citizens" in this country? Or is it one rule for ibos Igbos Igbos, and another for other regions/ethnicities?

You really are a slimy green, two-faced character of the worst kind.

1 Like

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2012
Whats new?
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2012
Time for NDI-IGBO to start investing in igboland Nigeria is only a country that don't respect their investors,US,UK,France even give residence permit to their investors and make sure they are well protected,but in case of Nigeria they hate us hate our investment.
I wonder what kind of humans are living in that country?they must be different from average human beings,look at (sabon gari) without igbos that place will never be one of the busiest place in northern Nigeria matter of fact (sabon geri) is the heart of Kano if that place collapsed Kano is finished.And what do we get?killing and hatred i spit on that country cool
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2012
Proud ibo,

You are a fool. . . .efulefu. . . .osu.  Its only in Nigeria that a section of the citizenry is allowed to fly a rebel flag and meet to discuss acts that sabotage the country without anyone batting an eye.  

You are anti-Nigerian when you hoist your fvcked Biafran flag on our soil.  You are in acts of treason when you hold public meeting inviting people to share ideas and ideologies on Biafra. You are unpatriotic when you parade the streets hoisting biafran flags and draped round your body.  

. . . but like I said we live in Nigeria where everything goes.  People that agitate for separation out of a country do so underground, not in public.  Your acts show your disdain and disrespect for the emotions and interest of other Nigerians.  So until you fold up that fvckd up flag and keep it somewhere else for the appropriate time, expect to continue here on this land as a second citizen.  You see already now Ijaw has won the eastern voice. . . . they are the mainstream now in East.  That should tell you something if you have sense.  

You bastard! angry
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2012
I wonder what kind of humans are living in that country?they must be different from average human beings,look at (sabon gari) without igbos that place will never be one of the busiest place in northern Nigeria matter of fact (sabon geri) is the heart of Kano if that place collapsed Kano is finished.And what do we get?killing and hatred i spit on that country

shut the fvck up, sabon gari is not the heart of Kano.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by BlackPikiN(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Proud ibo,

You are a fool. . . .efulefu. . . .osu.  Its only in Nigeria that a section of the citizenry is allowed to fly a rebel flag and meet to discuss acts that sabotage the country without anyone batting an eye.  

You are anti-Nigerian when you hoist your fvcked Biafran flag on our soil.  You are in acts of treason when you hold public meeting inviting people to share ideas and ideologies on Biafra. You are unpatriotic when you parade the streets hoisting biafran flags and draped round your body.  

. . . but like I said we live in Nigeria where everything goes.  People that agitate for separation out of a country do so underground, not in public.  Your acts show your disdain and disrespect for the emotions and interest of other Nigerians.  So until you fold up that fvckd up flag and keep it somewhere else for the appropriate time, expect to continue here on this land as a second citizen.  You see already now Ijaw has won the eastern voice. . . . they are the mainstream now in East.  That should tell you something if you have sense.  

You bastard! angry

Your generation!

onomeasike:

All of them including ONOMEASIKE that shared from the blood money will rot in hell.God will judge and punish you for every igbo blood spilt in the north.!When I adviced that the women and the children should be brought home,this was the same attack I got,now it is almost too late,yet you and your collaborators/sponsors are playing ludo with the lives of your peole.They would rather have their kith and kin die in the north than lose their political patronage.They love GEJ more than their brothers and sisters!

Deal with it!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by ak47mann(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

shut the fvck up, sabon gari is not the heart of Kano.
Yoruba lele ule,so yaribas are 1st class citizenry abi? i didn't see that in Jonathan appointment,hw come a minority relegate yaribas to the bottom,not only that he imposed soldiers on you lot some protesters lost their lives no compensation (NLC) went behind close doors and collect their GMG and tell jona to forget this bastarrds nothing go happen,and nothing happened. ALauta continua.

I wonder which kind citizenry una be for this union undecided

1 Like

Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2012
Look at the title on this topic. . . your leaders have sold you out!  

Your best governor, the only achiever you all rest your hope on to compete at national level for presidency is a coward and a liar.  He went to Kano, scared to enter town he stood at airport where local ibo leaders met with him and he returned to go home.  But he went on press and said he met every ibo man in sabon gari.  Your ohaneze said there are 3million of you in that city.  Rochas met and greeted 3million people?  

Also if there are 3million of you, what the fvck are you panicking for?  boko is not up to 1/8 of your population. . . .and remember you are a warrior tribe, right?   so why the panick and debate whether you should leave or stay in Kano. . . .3million ibos alone are enough to wipe boko out, we dont even need the FG to send army when we got Biafran warriors.  Right?  

Second class citizen bastards! You are second class in Nigeria, and even on your own land , right there in your East, Ijaw is getting ready to make you subservient and irrelevant. You fvckers continue to drool on that Biafran shhyyt!!
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by jason123: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2012
This why a SNC would be difficult. Political members from all ethnic groups gain from this "ONE Nigeria".
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by NegroNtns(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
Yoruba lele ule,so yaribas are 1st class citizenry abi? i didn't see that in Jonathan appointment,hw come a minority relegate yaribas to the bottom,not only that he imposed soldiers on you lot some protesters lost their lives no compensation (NLC) went behind close doors and collect their GMG and tell jona to forget this bastarrds nothing go happen,and nothing happened. ALauta continua.

I wonder which kind citizenry una be for this union  

Jonathan shot himself in the foot when he deployed soldiers.  Did you not see them tripping over one another trying to correct their own error.  First they sent Hausa Army spokesperson to go over the head of his boss Ihejerika - ibo chief of army - and blame it on Fashola.  First, that was a show of lack of respect for the chief of Army for a subordinate to issue a statemenrt that contradict his position.  Then when that propaganda did not work, Gej himself sent his elders to Okenne to apologize for stepping on the wrong toes.  

Gej knew that fvcking boat he is sailing on would be rocked by Yorubas. . . .thats why he is dispatching emissaries to Oodua land.  

Meanwhile your son is Army chief. . . Army arrested your MASSOB people and even killed and confiscated their bodies. . . .   MASSOB issued a 48hr release or else. . . .    I am still waiting on MASSOB to act.  Gej cant help you, Ihejirika cant help you.  The people that can help you are the first class citizens. . . .and they dont give you any recognition ansd bona fide members of Nigeria.  We believe uou belong in Zaire and we shall vacate you from your fatherland and push you to central africa.  Ijaws will own your land.  You take your biafran flag and go to zaire.
Re: S/East leaders condemn killing of igbos in the north by bashr8: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Proud ibo,

You bastard! angry

your rantings keep exposing your stupidity day by dsay , tell me why yoruba opc group keep going around harrasing and killing innocent people both yoruba and non yorubas, your ignorance is becoming unbearable in this forum and like i mentioned earlier whether we are nigerians or biafrans ,igbos  will keep bennefitting more than yorubas and theres really nothing you can do about that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Power Rates To Rise Up To 88% / Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA / 16 Major Achievements Of Buhari As Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.