Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities (50274 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Rating Of Secondary Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by goggs(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2012
How can a new university, without staff, classroom, governing structure or even students beat a built up University that has been on ground for the last 15 years? (offering core science courses and medicine which are accredited) eg Federal University, Ndufu-Alike and Benue State University

BOKO HARAM LIST!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
Interestingly all the top 10 are public/govt schools.
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Afam4eva(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
apocalypse:

Sharrap dia , you no even happy for the ojoro wey dem do for you , she you think say Ilorin beta pass Ife , Benin , Lag , ABU or UNN.

According to rankings Uni Ilorin is actually ranked higher than all these old generation unis.
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by nizelgirl(f): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
Its more than a serious joke. who did the rating and when?
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by olsmade(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
Security agencies shd look into this closely - I hope it's not the order in which BH plans to attack our universities. IGP, take note.
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Afam4eva(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
olsmade:

Security agencies shd look into this closely - I hope it's not the order in which BH plans to attack our universities. IGP, take note.

ROTFLMAO

Una no go kill person.
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Valon4ego(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
Una funny o! How uniilorin take better pass uniben and UI?
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by solomon111(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
Valon4ego:

Una funny o! How uniilorin take better pass uniben and UI?
U dey mind them?
The only thing ilorin is good at is to rush their students,all in a bid to be the school with the fastest calendar.
Look at their graduates,majority of them are half-baked. (with respect to Nigerian standards of-course)
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by misterh(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
This list is ridiculous. Seriously, how will FUOYE be on the list when they are yet to start. Can someone tell me the criteria for this ranking? If not, i see this as as a comic relief to our national crisis,
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by gokuu(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2012
phartye:

Wat a funny order of "ranking"!, Of the Greatest Ife!!!
TAUTOLOGY! which one is 'order of ranking'?
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by gokuu(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
Although this ranking is seriously flawed, many here are just vexed because their unis did not get a high rating.
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
gokuu:

Although this ranking is seriously flawed, many here are just vexed because their unis did not get a high rating.

You're speaking from both sides of your mouth. If you think the list is flawed why do you think anyone would care if their school made the satanic list?
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Valon4ego(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2012
With regards to speed,UNIZIK is much faster than UNN,and it's not under ASUU,but it would be atrocious to claim that UNIZIK is better than UNN lol!
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by ccollins(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2012
This ranking is baseless ,has no colour nor shape.geez,how can unn be in tenth.this is one of the most dumb poster topic i have ever seen,imagine fupre?!! By d way, isn't it based on their websites, facilities,research among many others.one guy for here wey dey claim say hes workin at nuc must b vry daft to think he can deceive us.abeg,una neva check webometrics because most of dis fraudster websites just rate any thing as they see it.imagine the lazy agents trying to rate the standard of all universities in the world as if they have been to all.mitchew,how schools there can u compare to d achievements of my alma mater(unn).it came to my notice also that we are local champions cos on d international scene.u guys wuld be hiding.
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by geosegun(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
All hail the prestigious University of Ibadan
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Chukkasy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
2 me, these positions are just numbers, if u like study at the university of london, "person wey go waste go waste, person wey go succeed go succeed" period!
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by dasparrow: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
ccollins:

This ranking is baseless ,has no colour nor shape.geez,how can unn be in tenth.this is one of the most dumb poster topic i have ever seen,imagine fupre?!! By d way, isn't it based on their websites, facilities,research among many others.one guy for here wey dey claim say hes workin at nuc must b vry daft to think he can deceive us.abeg,una neva check webometrics because most of dis fraudster websites just rate any thing as they see it.imagine the lazy agents trying to rate the standard of all universities in the world as if they have been to all.mitchew,how schools there can u compare to d achievements of my alma mater(unn).it came to my notice also that we are local champions cos on d international scene.u guys wuld be hiding.

LOL
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
Chukkasy:

2 me, these positions are just numbers, if u like study at the university of london, "person wey go waste go waste, person wey go succeed go succeed" period!
GBAM
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by nas00(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Well, class is permanent.

I'm certain Ibadan will remain on top of the ranks, anytime, anyday.

eod.
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by sniperwolf(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
Is the ratings based on number of students, or performance of students, or how well the schools are known, or amounts of drunk lecturers
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2012
Someone had said it all. The order at which BOKO HARAM plans to attack Nigerian Unis. FBI and other security agencies should be alerted.
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Bibbyiana: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2012
D rankin is a waterloo. Av thought of al criterias, bt lot of skuls ar wrongly placed jooor

1 Like

Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by baslone: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
apocalypse:

Sharrap dia , you no even happy for the ojoro wey dem do for you , she you think say Ilorin beta pass Ife , Benin , Lag , ABU or UNN.

solomon111:

U dey mind them?
The only thing ilorin is good at is to rush their students,all in a bid to be the school with the fastest calendar.
Look at their graduates,majority of them are half-baked. (with respect to Nigerian standards of-course)

OSU guyz are still living in the past! grin

UI and Unilag deserve their positions, Unilorin deserves to be higher than that and OAU doesn't deserve that position
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by ccollins(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
Luvola,nawa u be clown ooooh.u for rate lasu first on the list,nonsense[b][/b]

Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Valon4ego(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
rx steve:

Someone had said it all. The order at which BOKO HARAM plans to attack Nigerian Unis. FBI and other security agencies should be alerted.
lol!
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by solomon111(m): 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
baslone:

OSU guyz are still living in the past! grin

UI and Unilag deserve their positions, Unilorin deserves to be higher than that and OAU doesn't deserve that position

Let us forget about OSU.
With respect to the top 5,i wonder who you are going to displace for ilorin and OAU.
I will like you to give you own top 5 list.
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Wexelion(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
Dey don start again
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Carlmax(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2012
If my alma mater Uniben is no 2 on the list of 107 unis in naija, to say our tertiary institutions are pathetic is a gross understatement, smh
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Wexelion(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2012
Chukkasy:

full stop.
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by bamac(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2012
To show how faulty this ranking is no oou in it at all.
Re: 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities by Lovexme(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
The last ranking I read (webometrics) had UNIBEN as numero uno. I wonder when this was compiled. Proud to be an alumnus..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.