Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Boko Haram, 'the Illuminati' And 666 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram, 'the Illuminati' And 666 (5750 Views)

5 Simple Steps On How To Join The Illuminati And Become Famous & Rich / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram, 'the Illuminati' And 666 by Obalende: 2:05am On Jan 30, 2012
In this post the 'Illuminati' will refer to secret elite rulers of the world. I will show how when the Illuminati want to do something or change the status quo, they first create fear and after that make their policy changes with 3 examples:

1.) In order to get Nigerians to accept finger printing (draconian measure) before having a phone, they(the Illuminati had to first fund kidnapping in order to create fear in the populace.
2.) I order to set a precedent of military deployment on citizens and to get people used to our bleak future of military rule on citizens UK deployed police on citizens, Canada and USA deployed police and permitted use of force on Occupy protesters. The London riots also gave birth to the Government demanding that RIM provide details of peoples Black Berry messaging and messages (privacy breach). If you read your news, you will know last year, Pakistan wanted to start text message censorship and words such as Jesus Christ wee banned; but the Communications arm of the govt later dropped the plans.
3.) Americans are being fed stories such as these constantly: http://news.yahoo.com/man-explosives-detained-texas-airport-202132360.html, and another in North Carolina. Granted, these may be genuine cases, but there is an equal probable chance that they are just meant to create fear in citizens so they can support draconian bills and Acts the Senate want to pass.

I personally believe the Boko Haram saga will aim to implement individual monitoring and tracking via mobile phones in Nigeria. I think the recent news of intercepted buses and bombs are meant to create more fear and are actually pre-planned. The Government will later come out and say that since there is no solution to the Boko Haram problem, that we all need compulsory National IDs just like is used in US and Canada and other countries.  People well versed in technology know that you can be identified where you are via your phone. So ID cards and phone tracking as may be ordered by the state is the complete police state tracking system! So the Government will order telecom companies to provide details on 'suspected boko haram members' initially then later on to any body who will not obey the dictates of the state.

So me thinks Boko Haram is an integral part of the larger plan for public identification and tracking and probably will lead to mark of the beast in future (if you call me a conspiracy theorist, then counter the hypothesis). What do you think?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Familiar Spirit? / Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. / Do Female Atheist Exist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.