Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? (7062 Views)

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by Akintola11(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
Experts Weekly: Boko Haram,

What are the key questions that must be answered about the poorly understood and violent Boko Haram?

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/experts-weekly-boko-haram
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by HighChief4(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
Real Mccoy:

From a topic of such, a blind man could tell that Africans are lazy and very envious of others. Very classless individuals ,sometimes I wonder if people that post bigot thread on NL are 2years old. He,Ojukwu has made his own contribution to uplift the greatness of his people,what have you done for yours? Same vultures that helped the Brit and Fulani military men slaughter innocent lives  are here displaying their ignorance. The day I will see your tribes men pick up arms to defend themselves, I will remove their name from the coward dictionary. Pretenders,always playing dead when the chips are down . Same idiots that will play dead when they hear the sound of bomb blast 250miles away are online beating their chest.

Thread closed, any comment after this is considered useless
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by manny4life(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
Initially I thought I'll just read the OP thread as well as the comment, however, it's come to an understanding that the OP is somewhat mischievous in starting the thread.

How do you not know something, YET, you criticize that same thing? Is that how you answered in your class? How can Nigeria stand still for his burial?

LASG offered a courteous gesture which is very well appreciated, however, that LASG offered to ease logistics doesn't make much difference because LASG will play little or no role in the logistics part, besides, how does that put Lagos at standstill?
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by T9ksy(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
Real Mccoy:

[b]The day I will see your tribes men pick up arms to defend themselves, I will remove their name from the coward dictionary. [/b]Pretenders, always playing dead when the chips are down . Same idiots that will play dead when they hear the sound of bomb blast 250miles away are online beating their chest.

Egbe ni e! Na wetin dem take stop ur liberation army 4 Ore? pure water?
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by dayokanu(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2012
Or what sent Oju-iku to Abidjan?
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
Op, I dey feel you. MODs, una well done. Biko, why are all this Igbo's vexing? Don't you know that your Governors will use this means to LOOT your treasury? Well, i heard from one Igbo that they would sing biafra Anthem and they would also fly biafra flag that day, I DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE O, but is an Old Igbo man who witness and took part in the WAR. I just hope some of you guys don't get yourself into trouble that day cuz i heard the FG is planning on sending batallions of soldiers to the entire SOUTH-EAST that before that day. And i know the soldiers will not just sit back and watch you people hoist any flag that is not the flag of Nigeria. No doubt, Ojukwu is a great man but he fought a war he couldn't win. Thus, most people are of the view that he's a failure and they don't want to see you guys celebrating a Failure. No doubt, Ojukwu knew Nigeria will not acheive maximum development if the Entity were together. Ojukwu had a vision in which the Yoruba's could not see, Or they could see but they wanted to play safe. I'm a Yoruba man o but i like to reason like a Non- Nigerian at times. Atleast if Nigeria had seperated since, there would be nothing like kidnapping, bokoharam which the North and south south and south east are involved in. Atleast, the South west has not been know for any silly crime to humanity that would be shown on CNN, BBC, e.t.c Me am of the opinion that the Igbos and the Yoruba's should join hands together including the retardeens(south south) to voice just one Opinion, ''We want a sovereign national conference to discuss the dis-unification of this entity called Nigeria''
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by ekwynwa: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
Ojukwu was and he is still a great man even at death, SW cant just get enough of him. ride on guys if the name Ojukwu make your day so be it. grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by COMPAQ(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
The hype is too much o jare!!!
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by ekwynwa: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2012
[url][/url]
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by iiiyyyk(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2012
the poster should have been ignored.
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by odumchi: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
I hear it's going to be a very lively event. High-class people from all of Nigeria and the world will be there. Anambra will be busy. cool
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by sniperwolf(m): 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
I don tire for this Ojukwu story. He should be buried like every other man
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by Ndipe(m): 2:43am On Jan 31, 2012
I read that for the intervention of Uwazurike, his widow, Bianca, was in the process of being booted out of her residence by the so called 'heirs' of Ojukwu. Tell me, this can even happen to a well educated and exposed woman?
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by Decryptor(m): 7:55am On Jan 31, 2012
@OP, what u should be bothered about is why Shofolan, (A Yoruba man) the aide to late MKO Abiola decided to betray the trust relegated to him by giving Sergent Rogers information about how to identify Kudirat Abiola before assasinating her and why Bola Ige and Pa Adesanya collected N100M each from Abacha to frustrate the June 12 struggle. 1diot!
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by Meristem: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2012
only 2-bit r.etards can revile Ikemba from from behind a computer screen. Cowards who'd poo in their shorts at the sound of an ogbunigwe. Biko umu igbo ibe m, rapunu ndi ofeke iberibe a ka ha je kwuo udo!
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by yemmyma: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2012
Unfortunately for the ibos on this thread

@Dayokanu has answered all your grievances.

You all claim to be united and brave, yet you can't find an individual that is worthy to be put forward for presidency? You all must have brain tumour.

Is the reputation you have created for yourself that good that other tribes in Nigeria would envy?
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by PointB: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^
When you wake up in the morning and all you could think about is Igbos. There could only be one of these two reasons for your action.

1. Envy
2. Hatred

Whichever way you are a pathetic human being; indeed all of you that can't get of the Igboman ar/se! Pathetic treacherous cowards!
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by y2kaustin(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2012
Mine is TOTAL HATRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I HATE Igbos,how i wish they will just be carved out of Nigeria,and go to thier Blind baseless Biafra Republic.
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by Valon4ego(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
yemmy_ma:

Unfortunately for the ibos on this thread

@Dayokanu has answered all your grievances.

You all claim to be united and brave, yet you can't find an individual that is worthy to be put forward for presidency? You all must have brain tumour.

Is the reputation you have created for yourself that good that other tribes in Nigeria would envy?

yeah! More of your "innocent posts" lol!
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by IleIfe2(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
With the way Northerners are behaving because the current leader is from the south. I think its worth the hype.  undecided
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by Valon4ego(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
y2kaustin:

Mine is TOTAL HATRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I HATE Igbos,how i wish they will just be carved out of Nigeria,and go to thier Blind baseless Biafra Republic.
aw aw aw! Pele o! I can feel your anguish,pain and jealousy. Pele o!
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by member479760: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
Let them donate the money to help homeless igbos in Lagos.
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by yemmyma: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
^
Valid point anyone?
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by AnjelS222: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
thank you!
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by donifecent(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
[img]http://[color=#000099][/color][/img]
please if you don't know anything about him shut up there or you will regret it through your life be-warned
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
the "hype" is  because people in southern nigeria have come to realize that he was right after all.
you don't see the same hype in core north
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by Chnges(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
Changes again! '~' *confused*
Re: Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? by y2kaustin(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2012
@Valon4ego, I guess your dictionary is Outdated? if you can't read between the lines of the different between jealousy and hatred go ask your primary school teacher ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Yuletide Message To Nigerians / Top Ten Most Corrupt States In Nigeria: 2011/2014 Ranking / The Inspirational Story Of Sir Louis Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.