Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s (4865 Views)

Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Those Going To The Uk For Studies Sept.2012/2013 Session / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s by wed123(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2007
Full scholarship opportunity for 12 Nigerian students to study the under listed programs in a number of American Universities:

Bachelors Degrees
Art and Design (B.F.A.)
Business (B.A.)
Communications and Media (B.A.)
Computer Science (B.A. / B.S.)
Elementary Education (B.A.)
Secondary Education (B.A.)
Literature (B.A.)
Literature with Emphasis in Writing (B.A.)
Mathematical Sciences (B.S.)
Physiology and Health (B.A.)
Sustainable Living (B.S.)

Master’s Degrees
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Computer Science (M.S.)
Teaching: Elementary Education (M.A.)
Teaching: Secondary Education (M.A.)

Ph.D. Degrees
Ph.D. in Management
Ph.D. in Physiology

Courses starting Spring (January) and Fall (September) of 2008. Scholarships cover tuition, room & board, textbooks, plus a stipend for living expenses.

Successful students must be willing to practice Transcendental Meditation.

This is a simple, natural, effortless procedure practiced 20 minutes twice each day while sitting comfortably with the eyes closed. It’s not a religion, philosophy, or lifestyle. It’s the most widely practiced, most researched, and most effective method of self-development in the world.

Please look up Transcendental Meditation on
http://www.tm.org/

If this interests you, shoot me an introductory email stating your thoughts about this practice. Only serious candidates need bother.

Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s by Vicjustice: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2007
bellthecamp@yahoo.com? Is this the email address of the organisation offering the scholarship or your personal email address? Man, i doubt that YAHOO.COM is a company or an organisation's email address. . .
Or perhaps you're  the one offering the scholarship because, i like to believe that you can do more than just being an unaccredited middle man trying to sell the information?
Why don't you disclose the full information in details instead of drawing interested people for an underground talk elsewhere, or is any string attached?
Don't get offended, Wed123, i personally think that you're a nice guy, but due to our experiences with some thieves and liars among us, we're afraid to trust even those that could be trust worthy. Pardon me
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s by wed123(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2007
Vicjustice, I know what you're talking about so I would'nt get offended. But make no mistakes: I'm neither an agent, nor the benefactor. I'm just a former beneficiary (of the program) hoping to reach out to help serious and interested candidates. To qualify for the schorlarship, a candidate requires the recommendation/nomination of a former beneficiary. My findings indicate that there are very few Nigerians who know about this, and much less, who have been beneficiaries. And that's where I come in. To be sure, my help is absolutely free.Sometimes I'm at pains seeing nationals of other countries benefitting from this program, while Nigerians are still in the dark.

But I have elected to operate this way for a couple of reasons:

1) The first time I made this public, I was inundated with requests from both the most serious and cynic of people; as well as people who have no idea of what to do with their lives in the first place. Case in point: one of the few seemingly serious candidates got here and asbsconded. The result? My reputable got a bad beating.

2) I beleive that any genuinely interested candidate should be able to go the extra mile in seeking information. If any one is looking for ready made infor, posted right on nairaland for all (including idiots) to see and blemish, let the person simply walk on by. And if any interested person can not shoot me an email, well, goodluck.
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s by wed123(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2007
Attention: PLEASE STOP SENDING ME EMAILS!!! [/color]

If you did not shoot me an email before Saturday 27th, PLEASE DON’T BOTHER because I[b] WILL NOT RESPOND[/b].

Kayode, ‘bosun, Eze, Richard, Hafiz, Simon, isaac , Segun, Mirian, Bukola, Tade, lekan, john, Isaac, Tunji, Bukkie, Qudus, Kelechi, tunde, jimoh, ‘koya, Ukeme, ’Boye, Joan, mdad,
--- I will contact each of you shortly.

If your name is not listed above, you can try again next year.

Ogbonna, please stop bugging my life! I’m not the benefactor of these scholarships and you are wasting not just my time, but also yours.

[color=#990000]ONCE AGAIN, I AM NO LONGER MAKING NOMINATIONS, PLEASE STOP EMAILING ME!!, AND STOP CROWDING MY INBOX !!!!!

Thanks
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s by folahann(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2007
Was that for reeal
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s by ThugLife1(m): 12:57am On Dec 25, 2007
lol
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s by Figurehead: 2:47am On Dec 25, 2007
so how did it turn out to be with these listed names of applicants? give us an update thanx
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s by ToToChoper: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2007
The picture isn't clear but the shadiness is apparent.

Wed123, first compliments of the season and I wish you a prosperous 2008 my fellow Nigerian citizen although not here on Nairaland soil, in which you shamefully pander in abasement an unnecessarily puffed up coyish contraption called "transcedental meditation" to slowly and gradually relinquish hard earned money off hardworking citizens.

You ask yourself Mr Wed123, how do you acquire a PhD in Guru Marahaghi studies? You funny, no be small smiley smiley smiley

Transcendental meditation,folks is simply a smokescreen to occult practises that promise the relief of stress and chronic medical conditions. The founder Maraheshi (guru from India) is currently in Switzerland looking for other mugus and is also wanted in the USA for tax evasion charges. He should have seen it coming, you ask me.

Fellow landers, be warned of the inherent fig-leaving evil that man tread on for education, and other ventures.

Since this was placed in the travel section, only use your imagination to fill in the blanks on the type of travel you would be engaged in.
grin smiley

Which reminds me, why are you not a current beneficiary of this alleged "course"?
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s by anusule(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2007
wayo grin
Re: Schorlarship For 12 Nigerian Students For Studies In The U.s by coolesthun(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2009
smiley Visit WWW.NIGERIANSTUDENTSUNION.COM to see what you are really missing in the nigerian community worldwide. If you are looking for a place to study abroad which is excellent in education and cheap as well, you can look into russia.

Well i can only tell you my experienced advantages:

1. Russia has a high standard in education
2. Their teachers/lecturers.professors are not interested in your money, most of them want to pour out their vast knowledge to students while they are alive and while they can.
3. See was believing for me. You can be the best in the world if you put your head down to study in Russia. When you go for international conferences, the difference is usually clear
4. Constant Power, Light, Internet (No NEPA)
5. Phone calls are cheap. Imagine paying just 1000 naira and getting 200 minutes (free to local calls). SOme tariff plans give free local calls
6. Education fees/ Tution fees is cheaper than you will find in most countries and they offer scholarship at a high rate. You may even get a scholarship for getting A's in your exams instantly.

once again visit WWW.NIGERIANSTUDENTSUNION.COM. It's free to join, lively and social

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Degree In Usa---need Help / You Probably Couldn’t Survive In Oymyakon, The World’s Coldest City. / ₦23million Per year, Tiny Beautiful Island Seeks Immigration Officer In Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.