Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (25285 Views)

Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / When Your Boyfriend's Best Friend Is Female? / Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 11, 2013
marry303: My name is Mary and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him..... he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you RE UNITING EX SPELL TEMPLE caster, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: Reunitingexspell@gmail.com All thanks to the source of my happiness{ DR. MAGBU}.

Go chop better agbero Shit and stop derailing this thread cos its not for you!
Re: Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? by Mynd44: 5:59am On Jun 11, 2013
Smh
Re: Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? by elmat: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Am in a situation similar to this, but my own case is a little difrnt. When I was dating my ex bf one of his friends liked me but he did not make any move and one day i mistakenly sent him a msg on whatapp thinking he was someone else.And that same week he started asking me out @ first and now he is saying he wants me to be his bride. And he sounds like his sincere and he seems good like what I want in d man I choose to marry but I know that its wrong to date him cause hes my ex friend and all my friends are like I cant date him it mite b a bet but he seems much older than my ex and very intelligent and also responsible.And he is not my ex best friend and i broke up with my ex over 8months ago. A part of me wants to try and a part of me is scared, like am making a mistake. And if i choose to agree i feel its unfair even though he was the one @ fault in our relationship. And right now am so confuse. I just wish i dint even send d msg that day cause i think am falling.
Re: Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=freecocoa]How can someone with a brain be seeking advice on something like this for gawd's sakes,is it just me or what?

You broke up just two weeks ago,a week after your ex's best friend is already asking you out and you are even considering dating him if ex okays it,o my days,what a smart chic.
Re: Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? by justGirl: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Frst of all hello all lol smiley .

I need advice from stranger, dont ask why. I was 3.5 years in great relationship and back 3 motht we brake up. I was leaving him, coz past days i was realy unhappy. And there is alywas was one of his friends,realy close to us. He wold alywas go out whit us and we usted hang out a lot. One month ago, from my friend ex boyfriend was ofering me a job and i acepted that...leater i found out that he never told my ex boyfriend for that job.
So, before 2 weeks i was seening my ex boyfrend and we kissed that day. We didnt say that we made up, and he left my country that night(he planed to stay 3 month in other country)...and his friend asked me to go on party whit him. I was so cofused that day. My ex boyfriend knows for that party, he was knowing that i go whit his friend, coz we like the same music. So he left, and his friend and i get realy drunk that night...i mean realy xD . And he was trying all night to convence me to kiss him...and i was saying no no no, no way. But i realy never fellt a live before,like that night. I never date, or look another guy exept my ex boyfriend. And he fanly kissed me, we was wooow like two realy realy crazy people...then we sit in taxi and i noticed, just for a sec hit me on the drunked head! Oh no what i am doing?! we was going to his place...and i left the taxi and rinse him to the door, and say no...i go home walikng. After that night, i said my ex boyfriend that kiss we made before he whent to another contry was mistake...he was realy apset,and angry sad ...then after that his friend call me and ask me did i say anything to him? I said "first rull of fight club(dont tallk about fight club)" xDD ...so we make agrimend that will nevere say anyonen what happend that night. Beofre 1 week, i was whit my friend at the club and i was realy despret...i need him, i was willing to do anything to see him. So i called him...he come smiley. And we was at the start of eving like we are friends bla bla, and paff magic again. We was kissing, and he asked me to come over at his place again...and i again said no. After 2 days he called me for coffe at his place,and i said no, i feel gulty about it. Then i posted on facebook some song, that literaly describe how i feelt about that 2 nights...and he like it...now is 3 days he dont call me, he dont do anything.

I am realy scared that i am in love whit that guy, he is not my tipe, but when he is around me i feel so right lol...its weird thing...so my question is...does he just whant to f*** me? or i am alos scared that they dont test me on some weird way xD . I know that women like to do that, but men not so. My ex was realy nice to me...and final question shold i call his friend to date more? I think i geting realy in love in that guy...and is weird,and wrong..

p.s. sry for long text, be good stay black! smiley
Re: Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? by Youngpo413: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2015
elmat:
Am in a situation similar to this, but my own case is a little difrnt. When I was dating my ex bf one of his friends liked me but he did not make any move and one day i mistakenly sent him a msg on whatapp thinking he was someone else.And that same week he started asking me out @ first and now he is saying he wants me to be his bride. And he sounds like his sincere and he seems good like what I want in d man I choose to marry but I know that its wrong to date him cause hes my ex friend and all my friends are like I cant date him it mite b a bet but he seems much older than my ex and very intelligent and also responsible.And he is not my ex best friend and i broke up with my ex over 8months ago. A part of me wants to try and a part of me is scared, like am making a mistake. And if i choose to agree i feel its unfair even though he was the one @ fault in our relationship. And right now am so confuse. I just wish i dint even send d msg that day cause i think am falling.
mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 36 Not Sure If I Love My Fiancee And I Don't Want To Cheat On My Wife. / I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.