Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nollywoods Unavailing/unpleasant/bad Actors And Actresses.who Are They? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywoods Unavailing/unpleasant/bad Actors And Actresses.who Are They? (2411 Views)

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywoods Unavailing/unpleasant/bad Actors And Actresses.who Are They? by Priscila(f): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2006
Wannabes !I ve to bring out this topic because we ve always been talking of best handsome/beautiful actors /actresses what of their viceversa. I recently watched another movie called "Endlesss lies" and I was so irritated by this guy Hanks Anuku. The slur and all that peased me off. He is my worst actor and the looks dont add up. Anyone you consider bad and who makes you go bananas, discuss.
Re: Nollywoods Unavailing/unpleasant/bad Actors And Actresses.who Are They? by Seun(m): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2006
Choose one topic and stick to it. sad

(1) (Reply)

Rate Of Nudity In Africa Movies / How To Activate A New Gotv Decoder In Nigeria / Efcc World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.