Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Proposal To Create A Ministry Of The Paranormal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proposal To Create A Ministry Of The Paranormal (927 Views)

Fashola On Inspection Tour Of Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing Project / Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack / Should Government Create A Ministry Of Niger Delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal To Create A Ministry Of The Paranormal by Afam4eva(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
I know there are too many ministries in Nigeria. But i think a parastatal should be created under the Nigerian police force to tackle paranormal activities. Do you know that more people suffer and die from spiritual problems than armed robbery, kidnapping etc. So, we should device a way to catch the culpris and give justice to the victims.

What do you guys think?
Re: Proposal To Create A Ministry Of The Paranormal by Beaf: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
[size=14pt]Breaking News! The first photo's of the elusive and normally nocturnal Minister for paranormal affairs[/size]
Online Newsdesk Tuesday 30/01/2012
Tunde Adegoke

The first photo's of the elusive and normally nocturnal Minister for paranormal affairs, Chief N.Doctor Prophet Primate Akazu Ahunazu Abayomi have slipped into the studio.
The normally reclusive minister was unusually spotted outside of his Okija abode, eating and confusing live chickens in a stadium.

The photo's have put to rest the rumour that the minister cannot be captured on camera, without the photographer sacrificing a virgin corkrel.

It was learnt from our impeccable source that this mysterious occurrence is part of the ministers plans for a space programme and the final takeoff of Obubra airways. It is expected that the space programme will put the first ever winsh on the Moon, further Obubra airways will provide aeronautic lessons to eager winshes that will see them taking off from their base in groundnut shells and landing in diverse parts like London; all refuelling is to be done at the Jankara human parts market.

The minister has been hailed for his efforts at securing the MDG's for Vision 2020 20.

Re: Proposal To Create A Ministry Of The Paranormal by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
afam4eva:

I know there are too many ministries in Nigeria. But i think a parastatal should be created under the Nigerian police force to tackle paranormal activities. Do you know that more people suffer and die from spiritual problems than armed robbery, kidnapping etc. So, we should device a way to catch the culpris and give justice to the victims.

What do you guys think?

I take it you have data verified by the National Bureau of Statistics, which supports the highlighted portion of your post?
Or is this merely a case of shooting the breeze?
Re: Proposal To Create A Ministry Of The Paranormal by Afam4eva(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
I'm just speculating. But we know loads of people in Nigeria die from spiritual problems.
Re: Proposal To Create A Ministry Of The Paranormal by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
afam4eva:

I'm just speculating. But we know loads of people in Nigeria die from spiritual problems.

I think you are simply mystifying the obvious.

It would be helpful if you could explain where each of the following ills fit in under your umbrella called "spiritual problems"
(1) Untreated water supply
(2) Inadequate health care facilities
(3) Extreme poverty
(4) Unchecked exposure to environmental health hazards
(5) HIV
(6) Stress
Note: this is a non-exhaustive list, btw.
Re: Proposal To Create A Ministry Of The Paranormal by Beaf: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
eGuerrilla:

I think you are simply mystifying the obvious.

It would be helpful if you could explain where each of the following ills fit in under your umbrella called "spiritual problems"
(1) Untreated water supply
(2) Inadequate health care facilities
(3) Extreme poverty
(4) Unchecked exposure to environmental health hazards
(5) HIV
(6) Stress
Note: this is a non-exhaustive list, btw.

Guy, spiritual problems means things like otumokpo (remote control) and winsh.

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies Trying To Break Burial-alive Record / Why We Sacked PHCN Chiefs - Nnaji / Ekweremadu Canvasses Six Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.