Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? (34044 Views)

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by tlops(m): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
nagoma:

When will Bola Ige's murderer be hanged? Or is it okay because he is Yoruba?

they must find him or her first.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
Gawd! angry some of these military men are beasts angry reading Roger's testimony was like seeing a movie, honestly. Al Mustapha is lying, even a baby can tell that. For such a cowardly act in front of a convincing evidence alone, he deserves the sentence! angry angry
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by hercules07: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
@all those asking that he should be freed, if he had killed your family members nko? Zakari biu allowed a murderer to escape people were lynching him online, now a murderer has been convicted you people are saying he should be freed, the guy was the one that delayed the trial, he was playing gimmicks, using legal instruments to frustrate the trial, also GEJ has nothing to do with this as this crime was committed in Lagos state, he had better hoped that Fashola is being lenient, he needs to make amends with the families of those killed.
@Nagoma, who is Bola Ige's killer, was it not the police that bungled that case, if the killer is found today he will be killed instantly, afterall the co accused with mustapha is a yoruba man.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by aljharem(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
nagoma:

When will Bola Ige's murderer be hanged? Or is it okay because he is Yoruba?

Hmmm lets not think like that

we don't even know who killed bola Ige not to talk of court case etc

This has nothing to do with yoruba but Nigeria integrity as a whole.

Lets be open minded here.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
All this people posting rubbish here should shut their mouths up!! angry which one is "Yoruba judge"?, "Yourabe hate Hausa"? ", is it becuase Bola Ige is Yoruba?". For such a heinous crime some nairalanders still get the guts to show off their degrees in tribalism angry Nonsense!
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by nagoma(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
So no need for court case for Bola Ige's ( the Then Serving Minister of Justice) who was murdered?
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Smartjeezy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
Pay time,
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by aljharem(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
nagoma:

So no need for court case for Bola Ige's ( the Then Serving Minister of Justice) who was murdered?

who do you guess ? who is your suspect ?

Maybe if there is a suspect, then there can be a court case

In a country where there are no proper investigations carried out, who can you point to as a suspect ?
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
betting with 3 tinz
1. my laptop charger
2. my Nairaland user name and password
3. my grand mum

This guy will appeal another 10years and case close down angry
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by member479760: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
Good for him, he is going to un-return journey.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by samyyoung(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
A neatly used BMW 5 Series wit a very beautiful interior, beautiful leather sit,AC, Alloy wheel, CD FM.
Call for details.

Samuel 08029404288 - N450,000

Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by nagoma(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2012
Kudirat was murdered and i detest that. ( whoever was old enough to votein our entire family voted Abiola because he was a better candidate in that election) it was disheartening he  was not allowed and kudirat was right to ask for his freedom and his right from the soldiers . Other people  ( us ) were right to support her and request for justice. It's just that we haven't seen any enthusiasm in pushing for Bola Ige's murderer or even MKO Abiola's murderer to be fished out and be prosecuted. I suppose people are afraid of losing too many kinsmen and perhaps the blood money actually changed hands at least in one of the cases.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by hercules07: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2012
@nagoma

Just stop it, al mustapha is not the only one jailed, Bola Ige's murder will be avenged, and the killers brought to book, Ige's wife died from the injustice meted out, this should even be reason for you to support the execution of a man like mustapha who is a convicted murderer.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by humblebee: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
that's just like 5years imprisonment for him just to buy time cos by the time he gets to supreme court, the next boko haram president from North would grant him presidential pardon and there he goes to contest for Kano state gubernatorial seat,
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by aljharem(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
nagoma:

Kudirat was murdered and i detest that. ( me and our entir family voted Abiola because he was a better candidate in that election) it was disheartening he  was not allowed and kudirat was right to ask for his freedom and his right from the soldiers . Other people  ( us ) were right to support her and request for justice. It's just that we haven't seen any enthusiasm in pushing for Bola Ige's murderer or even MKO Abiola's murderer to be fished out and be prosecuted. I suppose people are afraid of losing too many kinsmen and perhaps the blood money actually changed hands at least in one of the cases.

Nagoma that is not the case here

1. Bola Ige murderers are not known

2. Even if another person come in as a judge, it does not mean Bola Ige murderer would be found.

3. Yes Bola Ige murderers has to be fished out but who was incharge when Bola Ige died in 2001 ? in 2002 we had Bayo Ojo (Kogi) , Michael Kaase Aondoakaa (Benue)

these are the people that are meant to start the judgement so it has nothing to do with kinsmen.

Lets face the reality here. Who would not want Bola Ige murderers to be caught. If any at all it would be this people. Lets not be insensitive here.

Do you think if Bola Ige murderer was caught he would be protected, C'mon
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by nagoma(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
Sorry I can't remember when Bayo Ojo or Michael Aondoakaa were president of Nigeria.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by zangiff(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2012
we need d way forward now
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
alj harem:

Of course the igbos think everyone is as tribalistic as them

funny people.

If an innocent man like Mamman Varsa could be killed for not doing anything, then Al-mustapha can also be killed because he killed someone as well

He served under one of the worse rules in Nigeria under abacha.
 why must you mention igbo in every thing you do. Show one post by an igbo man that said any thing wrong. Enough of this nonsense.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
talknafree:

^^^
He was quite unfortunate. He would have long been released except for the following reason.

1)AbdulSalam Abubakar arrested him along side other accused persons.

2)Obasanjo took over (8years) and wanted him to pay for his role played (in obasanjo landing in prison for alleged Coup Plot against Abacha)

3)Yaradua took over and also wanted him to pay further[b] ('cus Yaradua's elder brother Musa died in prison because of the bad condition of the prison Abacha kept him also in, with the same accusation of the above).[/b]

4) Jonathan wanting to prove to the North he wants peace to reign will now grant Al-Mustapha State Pardon to show his continuous Loyalty to the Northerners.

Now tell me "who is fooling who?"
Don't say that again. yaradua and his brother were miles apart. There was no love between them. I know this might sound crazy but it might interest you to know that Maryam Abacha and Turai Yaradua are best of friends. The wife of shehu yaradua was noticeably absent during turai's daughter wedding which maryam was present. At the funeral of musa yaradua, mohammed was actively present. It's strange knowing that shehu was murdered by abacha. That's politics for you, there are things you can't just understand.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by lekanolas: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
The judgement was not unexpected. I have not read the complete judgement, but it was delivered to favour some interests. I have monitored and watched the case since it started 14 years ago and I must say that the judement is a miscarriage of justice. I am not saying Al- mustapha is innocent of the crime but the facts and evidences before the court clearly worked in his favour. Almost all the principal witnesses brought forward by the Lagos State government have openly confessed that they were financially induced to implicate Al-Mustapha. Sgt Rogers openly wept in court in 2008 and begged Al-mustapha to forgive him for lying against him (Al-Mustapha). He told the court he was financially induced to implicate his former boss. Another star witness, Mohammed Abdul, alias Katako, who was alleged to have driven Sgt Rogers to kill Kudirat, said he was in his village on the day late Alhaja kudirat was murdered and so could not have driven Rogers to kill her.
Again, Sofolahan who was sentenced along with Al- mustapha today had before the ruling challenged anybody from the Abiola's family to come forward and testify that he worked for Alhaja Kudirat. The Lagos State government had repeatedly in its proof of evidence before the court referred to Sofolahan as Alhaja Kudirat's PA and that he was the one giving Al-Mustapha information about the movements of Alhaja.
Hear Sofolahan " At least somebody should come forward for over 12 years now to say yes, Alhaja has sent you to see me as a personal assistant or somebody should have approached the DPP telling her, he/she knows that i worked with Alhaja of blessed memory"
My reading of the judgement is that Lagos wants to assuage the feelings of the Abiolas and the people of South West. It doesn't want to be seen as working against their interest. So, if at the end of the day, the Court of Appeal or the Supreme Court frees Al-mustapha, nobody would blame it, since both courts are not under its control.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by yampoo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
I just heard frm STV news that Boko-Haram has issued a threat message if the FG  goes ahead and hang Al Mustafa that they will attack security post and judiciary.And Nigerians blood will be used to replace Al Mustafa's.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by annexes: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
Wonder why some people forgot to realise †̥ realize that this is nigeria W̶̲̥̅̊ђξЯξ they make the beginin of an event known, and d end, covered. Don't be surprised in ten years time when Ɣ☺ΰ start seeing him walking on the road. This is niger!
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Kilode1: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
Will they televise it live?

I want to watch that killer choke to death.

Next IBB, OBJ and the killers of Bola Ige.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by success4(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
Please your attention is needed here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.0.html

alj-Harem
Beaf
samy.young   and others, visit the link above and do-------------------- fill in the gap!
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by dozymars(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2012
Boko Haram threatens Nigerian masses and the Judiciary if Al-mustapha is hunged.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by stagger: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2012
yampoo:

I just heard frm STV news that Boko-Haram has issued a threat message if the FG  goes ahead and hang Al Mustafa that they will attack security post and judiciary.And Nigerians blood will be used to replace Al Mustafa's.

Then they should prepare to have everyone of Northern extraction in the SOuth-South to be killed as well; in the ratio of 10:1.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by moHot(f): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2012
*FLYING BY**

OH, WERRAMINNIT, AL_MUSTAFA?? cool cool? LETS PRAY SO, *PRAYER MODE ACTIVATED*  grin grin
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by moHot(f): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
PLEASE, WHAT D HELL IN JUPITER IS RONG WITH THIS HELL BOUND FOOLS CALLED BOKOHARAM??
OH LAWD, GEJ DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH THESE PEOPLE DO AS THEY PLEASE, KINDLY DO WHAT OBJ DID TO THE EGBESU BOYS TO THIS ANIMALS NOW!!!

OR CAN'T YOU?? IF YOU CAN'T LET ME HELP YOU NA
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by kcjazz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2012
When was the last time Nigerian Prison Service carried out Death by hanging sentence? Remember Otokoto? Clifford Orji? The answer is simple, the NPS does not have the tools for it anymore. Al Mustafa will appeal, stay in jail and be granted a Presidential pardon in 10 years
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by sniperwolf(m): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
I don't like this judgement. He working under a military president
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
sniperwolf:

I don't like this judgement. He working under a military president
So that gave him right to take a human life just like that.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
If you believe Mustafa will be hanged, you can believe anything. His appeal will take 4 or more years until the Jonathan Administration is over and a Northerner will come and pardon him. Its a grand scheme to keep him silent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.