Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Please Which Of The Engineering Fields Has The Widest Range Of Application - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Which Of The Engineering Fields Has The Widest Range Of Application (1577 Views)

Which Of The Engineering Course Should I Go For? / Engineers From All Fields Lets Meet Here / Varying Salaries In Different Fields (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Of The Engineering Fields Has The Widest Range Of Application by jude2011: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2012
Pls i want to know the best in terms of self employment,employed easily,lucrative and most importantly which has the widest application in nigeria
Re: Please Which Of The Engineering Fields Has The Widest Range Of Application by yamakuza: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
Computer Engineering fits all your criteria best.

jude2011:

Pls i want to know the best in terms of :

self employment: Comp, Elect

employed easily: Comp, Elect

lucrative: Comp, Elect

and most importantly which has the

widest application: Elect, Comp

in nigeria
Re: Please Which Of The Engineering Fields Has The Widest Range Of Application by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
Electrical engineering

(1) (Reply)

Gmass Loan - Get From 30k To 4million Without Collateral (see Details) / 100 Ways To Be A Real Entity In Life / Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.