Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks (2400 Views)

DSS Agents Stole Saraki's Money - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
SR is not all about politics cheesy

http://saharareporters.com/content/photonews-miss-universe-leila-lopes-angola-saharatv

Miss Universe, Leila Lopes of Angola spoke about her dreams, aspirations for her native country of Angola and humanity on SaharaTV today January 28 2012.

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gallery-image/siteadmin/gallery/leila_3.jpg
[/img]
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by FASTLINK1: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
Wrong section!
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2012
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by NegroNtns(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Wrong section!

nna, who wrote this? grin I followed the keyword "hot chick" in here. She is at home here abeg grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
this chick is hot, hmmmm tongue
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
me, i dont trust this sowore guy. men with how their dickks dey find fine thing
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by NegroNtns(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
men with how their dickks dey find fine thing

I dont understand what you are talking about. What is that?
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by FASTLINK1: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

nna, who wrote this?   grin   I followed the keyword "hot chick" in here.   She is at home here abeg  grin grin

Nna, na wa o! See me see wahala  grin grin  grin grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

I dont understand what you are talking about. What is that?

i mean that dude wants to log on to this girls website.
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by NegroNtns(m): 1:13am On Jan 31, 2012
i mean that dude wants to log on to this girls website.

lol. . . when guys say you are fine you think they just want your website?
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by ektbear: 1:22am On Jan 31, 2012
All work and no play makes Jack Sowore a dull boy wink

She is fine.
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by Kilode1: 1:25am On Jan 31, 2012
FAST-LINK:

Wrong section!

This is the right section.
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by tpia5: 1:52am On Jan 31, 2012
she seems more into him  [at least trying to impress him] than he into her.

geez, cant be easy being a nigerian man.

sowore seems to be a typical "ijaw" man- if they're not into you, they're not into you, end of matter.

if they[b] are [/b] into you, na only earthquake go stop them from approaching you.
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by sbeezy8: 2:16am On Jan 31, 2012
tpia@:

she seems more into him  [at least trying to impress him] than he into her.

geez, cant be easy being a nigerian man.

sowore seems to be a typical "ijaw" man- if they're not into you, they're not into you, end of matter.

if they[b] are [/b] into you, na only earthquake go stop them from approaching you.

drunkard what are yo talking about
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by tpia5: 2:24am On Jan 31, 2012
crackhead, i hope you're not addressing me.

dont you have some p.orn you should be waanking to?
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by isalegan2: 6:30pm On May 19, 2012
grin gem of a thread.
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by ektbear: 8:52pm On May 19, 2012
These angolan women...no be small fine
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by isalegan2: 9:22pm On May 22, 2012
i have no idea what 'she' looks like. tongue i just like the banter. plus it looked like the infamous tpia was about to open a can of whup-a.s.s on someone. cheesy

FAST-LINK:

Nna, na wa o! See me see wahala  grin grin  grin grin

lipsrsealed smiley

Kilode?!:

This is the right section.

the oracle has spoken. cool
Re: Sahara Reporters Rolling With Hot Chicks by Alxmyr(m): 9:39pm On May 22, 2012
Men. Guys here dey vex oh!

Sho! Na so una dey hungry reach.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Classiest First Lady.(pic) / Confusion As Jonathan Leaves 1 Ministerial Slot For 2 States / Obasanjo Is Not As Corrupt As Abacha- Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.