Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (33314 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Has Started Inviting! / Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by Whitelady1(f): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2006
Hello
Are you a graduate with banking experience? Then you are the one Intercontinental bank is looking for.

How to apply:
Simply take your CV to Intercontinental bank head office.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by glodave(f): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2006
tanks girl
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by Whitelady1(f): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2006
You sure are welcome.
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by nesky: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2006
please give the details of how to apply in your bank?
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by LanreDaMan(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2006
Hey hope that I am Eligible cos I did my Industrial attachment in a Bank
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by donbuchi1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2006
hi how do i get to their head office
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by Seun(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2006
Check their website for the branch information. www.google.com wink
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by prizeless(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2006
wt abt those of us not close to the head offic, how are we going to do that?PLs
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by vicmary: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2006
Please dear landers, i read Marketing at HND level, do well to inform me of any information in regard to employment or vacancies: jidexon@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by jeemoh: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2006
shey only those who get bank experience they want? we wey just grad nko?
can i still apply online incase they are openings? whats the website

helpppppppppppppppp.thanks
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by Dmajesty(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2007
Every year, young, energetic, and vibrant graduates are being pumped out of NYSC in two batches. Many of them travel here and there in search of greener pasture in several multinational companies, private companies, banks etc. but only a few remain lucky after several attempt.

Is it because the barber does not know how to barb or that the blade is not sharp? Thorough research has discovered that the fault is from applicants and not the employers.

I have some free packages to help you secure your dream jobs in any part of Nigeria and offshore of Nigerian coast. Search http://getthejobs.webs.io

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by jermo(f): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2008
I agree with you,but what about those ones we did since October 2007 .I MEAN THE ONE THAT TOOK PLACE IN OYO STATE.INTERCONTINENTAL STEP BY STEP.
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by kumssy: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2008
Fellow Landers,

I did apply on line yesterday, do u mean we should take our letter down to ther hard office personal.

Pls. if yes, confirm.

Rgds.
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by Kastra: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2008
10ks 4 the info.

kastra
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by asaajuomo1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2008
@ Kastra
10k for what? Be your brothers' keeper.
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by antis: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2008
White lady:

Hello
Are you a graduate with banking experience? Then you are the one Intercontinental bank is looking for.

How to apply:
Simply take your CV to Intercontinental bank head office.

All the best.

fellow nairalanders,

did u check d date the post above was made lets be guided.

tnx
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by morgan231: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2008
Please can someone help me with the correct website of ICB
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by obanikoro2(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2008
na wa o! people just dey carry reply post wey no body don touch for the past 10yrs lipsrsealed
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by slickboy: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2008
guy where is their head office and what hapens to those outside lagos
can we send it to ur box?
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by skipo87(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
Mr seun osewa, don't u think you should do something about all these old posts.
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by tugbasky: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2009
i:ll be [please to work in a bank
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by oduyoye: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2009
this blog is a lie, i was there 2day and they refused to ollect it from me
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by okgerald(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2009
oduyoye:

this blog is a lie, i was there 2day and they refused to ollect it from me

Ol boy ,this post was since [size=16pt]2006[/size] and this is 2009, 3 years after and you are running to the head office? Please try checking the date when a post was made before taking any action or even replying. Sorry 4 wasting ur tfare and energy.
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by tugbasky: 4:38pm On May 02, 2009
some guys are discouraging wit thier comment.Nairaland should pls make sure the vacancies are genuie and for those out there,i wish u all the best.
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by sillykay: 5:28pm On May 02, 2009
I am kazeem olalekan, i just finish my national diploma in accountanace in Osun State college of technologic ESA OKE.Contact information to reach me with (namiandyou@yahoo.com) and my contact phone number (08036955754) any other details that i might need to get the offer, thanks and God bless you real good Amen
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by ROSSY1: 7:05pm On May 05, 2009
CURRICULUM VITAE

NO. 3 AKUNNIA NJOTE WOLIWO L/OUT
ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE.

CHINAKA CHINENYE ESTHER

OBJECTIVE: TO WORK IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE THEIR IS ROOM FOR LEARNING, IMPROVEMENT ON ONES ABILITY AND WORKING AS A FAMILY TO ACHIEVE A COMMON GOAL.

DATE OF BIRTH: 19TH APRIL 1983
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
SEX: FEMALE
STATE OF ORIGIN: IMO STATE
L.G.A. EHIME MBANO
NATIONALITY: NIGERIA
RELIGION: CHRISTIANITY

SCHOOLS ATTENDED WITH DATES:
WOLIWO PRIMARY SCHOOL 1 ONITSHA NORTH 1989 - 1994
EASTER ACADEMY GIRL'S SECONDARY SCHOOL, ONITSHA 1995-2000
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OWERRI IMO 2004-2006

CERTIFICATE OBTAINED:
FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE 1994
S.S.C.E 2000
O.N.D CERTIFICATE 2006

WORKING EXPERIENCE:
ALLIED CONERNS NIG. LTD (SECRETARY) 2001-2004
UNIQUE JOE COMMUNICATION, OWERRI 2007-2008

HOBBIES:
READING AND LISTENING TO MUSIC

REFEREES:
MR. EDWIN IWEAGWU
NO. 55 IWEKA ROAD ONITSHA

MR. BEN NKWOCHA
MG HARVARD TRUST BANK
NEW MARKET ROAD ONITSHA

Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by foye57(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2009
U know, i think there shd be a mechanism to check this NL novice.
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by Mopelolat: 1:25pm On May 08, 2009
angry could u just stop being in 'heroes ' and be real for ones u'r fake cream lady :-Xseal up those thots of urs if u've got nothing to do.
Re: Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc by notica(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2009
wetin be your own sefleave we guys make them apply, even if na since 1960 the post commot, grin grin grin grin

(1)

4 Costly Mistakes Why Fresh Graduates Remain Unemployed / This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired / Some Tough Interview Questions And Their Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.